All Higgy's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

New Peanuts Trailer (Article) - 11/19/2014 11:15:57 AM

Charlie Brown is awesome.  Hopefully this will be good and honor his Schultz's memory.

Red, I'm thinking that's gotta be just a teaser since it's almost Christmas, either that or just a small part of the movie.  It doesn't look like it's a larger part of an overall movie.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Writing on the Wall Review (Article) - 11/14/2014 10:56:49 AM

Great episode.  It has to be Attilan.  I'm still not sure who Skye is or her dad though.  Her dad could be Maximus the Mad, but he doesn't have super strength like her dad does.  I still think Skye is Mantis, but Mantis's dad is not super strong either.  But they could alter the powers of whoever the dad actually is.

Mania Review: Dumb and Dumber To (Article) - 11/14/2014 10:47:30 AM

Loved Dumb and Dumber.  Hope this one will be just as good.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 10:30:42 AM

Frozen, yes, Black Widow is looking at Loki's scepter, which has an infinite gem in it.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 10:29:41 AM

I don't know if it's Hulk being controlled, but those cops are shooting at the Hulk not past him.  That's something I was looking at on the first one.  You can actually see the bullets bouncing off his shoulder as they're shooting at him.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 %u2013 Clip #2 (Article) - 11/10/2014 11:08:37 AM

I haven't seen this yet, and won't until it comes out on Netflix, but I found the first 2 so boring.  I just don't find her a very exciting actress to watch.  She's very Halle Berry to me.  Acts well, but very bland.

Adam West on his Favorite Batman Episode (Article) - 11/10/2014 11:05:56 AM

Agree with Joker.  A co-worker met him and asked him to sign it differently then just his signature cause he didn't want just a plain sig like everyone else.  So Adam gave him fluff about it and he snapped back at Adam something about the fact that he's paying so much money just to stand in line and get your signature, so he should at least make it worth his while.  So Adam gave in and wrote something sarcastic down.  This isn't the first time I've heard he was an ass. to people.

TOY STORY 4 PLANS REVEALED (Article) - 11/7/2014 10:43:29 AM

I don't know.  I almost wish they'd leave it alone.  I don't mind the shorts, but it ended so well they should just move on and make something new instead of using the same old stuff.

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/6/2014 10:42:30 AM

I like it.

Fox Approves GAMBIT Spin-Off (Article) - 11/3/2014 11:03:18 AM

The guy is an average actor at best.  To answer why he gets the A list roles....if you call those A list...lol.  Is because the chicks love him, and a lot of the production companies are trying to pull women in to see these movies rather then making it the way it should be.  I don't mind if he plays Gambit, although I'd rather see Taylor.  I just hope he can do a french bayoo accent.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA