All Higgy's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Fox Sets Dates for Fantastic Four and Wolverine Sequels (Article) - 3/25/2014 7:54:01 AM

I don't think it will matter if we beat him to the punch or not.  I'm pretty sure Blank is just trolling you guys to get a rise out of you.  He's called Blank for a reason...there's nothing upstairs if you know what I mean.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 7:50:32 AM

For everyone saying Colossus, Iceman, etc... are getting more screen time for what they saw in this trailer.  I'd say think again.  It may look like more screentime but I doubt it.  What they end up doing in the "future" is probably a small part of the beginning of the movie.  Then the new cast takes over for the majority of the rest of the film.  Those scenes with Colossus and Sunspot and all them are probably all that you end up seeing in the trailer.  Just one big fight scene to show you what's going on.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Final Trailer (Article) - 3/19/2014 11:26:23 AM

I do web design...WOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOooo...too funny.

Not sure I like Rhino with all the missiles and machine guns.  It's weird.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Concept Art Arrives (Article) - 3/19/2014 11:20:57 AM

He meant gay as in happy.  At least Quicksilver doesn't look happy.

...cough...

Incredibles 2 and Cars 3 Coming Soon (Article) - 3/19/2014 11:15:23 AM

Bleh on Cars 3.  I liked Cars but Cars 2 was a disaster.  Even my kids fell asleep during the movie.  They don't even want to watch again on video.

Incredibles 2 however...YES YES AND MORE YES!  Looking forward to that.

Star Wars: Episode VII Casting Update (Article) - 3/14/2014 9:33:47 AM

I like Plemons, but not as Skywalker's son.  Speleers looks more the part IMO.

Marvel VS. DC: May 6th, 2016 (Article) - 3/14/2014 7:44:45 AM

I find this kind of sucky.  I like my movies to be spread out, not jam packed into one weekend.  Gives me something to look forward to at the theatre.

If they go head to head, I can see Batman vs. Superman winning, just because it's the first time we'll have ever seen them together on the big screen.  Even though I like Cap more.  Batman and Superman are just better known to Joe Public then Captain America.  Although that is starting to change.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Yes Men Review (Article) - 3/13/2014 7:59:51 AM

Did no one happen to realize that at the end Sif said "Odin requested that I come and bring her back".  Odin being Loki.  What plans does Loki have hmm...

Laz, I thought about that too when I saw it.  Wonder if she'll get pregnant.

I thought the fight scenes were mediocre.  Especially Sif's fight scene.  I was just hoping for more acrobatics and it was very simple of a fight.  But it is TV so I guess you can't expect too much.  But still decent revealing some secrets.  I noticed she hesitated a bit before she said Kree (like she was thinking about it) but wondering if that was a hint that that's who it was.  I'm thinking Kree.

Full Flash Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/12/2014 11:37:22 AM

Ironmaniac, I don't really get your question.  I mean, that's like asking how ANY show keeps it interesting.  Either the writing and acting are good, or they're not.  He's basically a CSI so he's going to be doing crime scene investigation and taking out the bad guys with his super powers.  I loved watching the Flash on JLU.  Although this Flash is Barry so his attitude and style will be different.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Black Widow Featurette (Article) - 3/11/2014 11:23:47 AM

Duh...it means she spilled red ink on her ledger.  Geez...dah doy.

Flash...LOL...nice one.  BURN!