All Higgy's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/26/2014 10:59:16 AM

I bet these are either command uniforms or some kind of special guard uniform that doesn't go out to fight like normal troopers.

Marvel%u2019s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Shadows Review (Article) - 9/24/2014 4:43:53 PM

Anyone else notice the Kree in the box Dugan almost opened and then Peggy slammed shut on him?

Marvel%u2019s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Shadows Review (Article) - 9/24/2014 11:09:56 AM

I thought it was alright.  I liked Creel, that was great, but the story and merc's just felt a little flat.  I was expecting a few answers to start up the season, or at least some clues, and it just seemed to jump into something new instead.

Bryan Singer Confirmed for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 9/23/2014 11:16:20 AM

I liked all 3 of the X-Men Brian Singer movies.  Actually those are the only 3 out of the 5 I enjoyed watching.  First class was ok (some good acting, but otherwise the story and the mutants involved were just meh).  I also enjoyed Wolverine.  X3 and Origins were the worst of the bunch, but I still enjoy watching them as they are good popcorn flicks.  Did Singer get the X-Men dead on...no, but he makes it worth watching at least.

And, no Flyingcloud, I did not like Transformers.

POPEYE Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/19/2014 12:36:12 PM

That was terrible.

Exodus: Gods and Kings - International Location Featurette (Article) - 9/15/2014 11:55:04 AM

Yeah, Noah was wacky.  I read that they pulled info out of the Quran, the Torah and the Bible, but being someone who's only read the bible story of Noah, I was like....what in the name of giant rock creatures was that?

FIRST LOOK: The Penguin's Mother on Gotham (Article) - 9/15/2014 11:50:51 AM

She's the perfect choice I think.

Violatorr, how would someone not know who this lady is?  She's been in so many movies.

Darthbob...nice one.  I loved her in that Scrooged.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Second Look at The Vision (Article) - 9/10/2014 10:57:47 AM

In a storyline called "Vision Quest", rogue agents of the United States government, manipulated by the time traveler Immortus, abduct the Vision and dismantle him. The Avengers recover the parts, and Dr. Pym rebuilds the Vision, but with a chalk-white complexion. However, the revived Simon Williams does not allow his brain patterns to be used again to provide a matrix for Vision's emotions, explaining that the original process, done without his consent, had "ripped out his soul". This, along with damage to the Vision's synthetic skin when he was dismantled, results in the synthezoid's resurrection as a colorless and emotionless artificial human

First Look: The Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 9/8/2014 11:42:14 AM

Looks good!

Horrible Bosses 2 - "Ransom Note" Trailer (Article) - 9/5/2014 11:02:29 AM

Looks pretty good.  Probably watch it on Netflix or something though.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA