All Higgy's Comments

Star Wars: This is Madness (Article) - 3/17/2013 6:15:35 PM

He's dead where he belongs.  In the dung heap.  DIE JAR JAR!!!!

Star Wars Big 3 Casting (Article) - 3/14/2013 11:56:49 AM

ElBaz...I'll cut you for just mentioning Ahmed Best in a sentence.  Seriously...don't joke about that shite...some idiot producer is going to scan the site and go "HEY, people like Jar Jar let's bring him or someone like him back."  And then there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  The world will end and it will all be your fault.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Character Profiles (Article) - 3/14/2013 11:24:18 AM

Agreed.  Actually most of them look like their character this time around.

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/11/2013 1:08:08 PM

Yeah, I know.  He just ripped off that Star Wars line though.  I'm surprised he didn't have Kirk turn to the next guy after saying it and say "stole that line from an old 20th century movie I just watched on the weekend".

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/11/2013 8:52:43 AM

He knows he's not directing Star Wars yet right...and that Chris Pine isn't Han Solo?

Just saying.

Berry joins X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 3/5/2013 12:28:30 PM

I think I'm losing hope in ever seeing a good X-Men movie.  I'm interested to see what Singer is going to do because I sort of liked the first 2.  But I dunno.  It's Fox...bleh.

New Iron Man 3 Trailer (Article) - 3/5/2013 12:21:09 PM

Trailer looked pretty awesome BTW.

New Iron Man 3 Trailer (Article) - 3/5/2013 12:20:31 PM

They may make reference to where everyone else is.  There usually isn't only one bad thing happening in the world at a time so everyone else probably has their own issues they're dealing with.

Heck, why did they never help IronMan in his solo comic.  Or how come no one ever helped Cap, or Spidey, or anyone?

Lawrence, Berry Talk X-MEN (Article) - 3/4/2013 11:10:31 AM

The problem with Singer is that he thinks the more mutants he can pack into a movie the better.  It's ridiculous.  1 and 2 were good, but everything since has sucked or the story's been crap.  I loved the acting from Fassbender and Bacon in First Class.  But the story outside of the Magneto storyline was just crap.  I with they had just made a Magneto movie and forgot all about the rest of the X-men for the most part.  I think the movie would have been WAY better.

New RIDDICK Photo Arrives (Article) - 3/4/2013 11:03:36 AM

Maybe it's because these movies suck that his one arm looks smaller then the other.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA