All Higgy's Comments

Gunn for Guardians (Article) - 9/19/2012 10:39:02 AM

For there to be Ultron, there needs to be a Hank Pym.  Unless they do Ant-Man first and at the end he created Ultron, then it goes to the Avengers 2 with Ultron being the main bad guy.  I dunno.  Whedon said he's not going to go big like he did in the last movie, so I'm not sure what's in store.

New Hobbit Trailer (Article) - 9/19/2012 10:23:32 AM

Lookin goooood!

Seriously Wise?  Life of Pi over this?  Never read the book so I can't really compare I guess.

Tolkien Week (Article) - 9/17/2012 10:16:28 AM

You're weird Darth...really weird.  :)

Thor 2 Set Pictures (Article) - 9/12/2012 9:34:31 AM

That's Sif MLAForce.  She was in Thor as well with the Warrior 3.

Mania Box Office Report: Possessed, Again (Article) - 9/10/2012 11:38:14 AM

Karas, I don't think Dazzler is saying that gays shouldn't be in TV.  I think he's just pointing out that they seem to be putting gay people in everything lately.  It's kind of like putting Wolverine in every X-Men movie.

And yes, it is Asian.  Oriental is a rug or food.  People aren't "oriental".  Not that I care I'm just pointing that out.

5 Bonds for Craig (Article) - 9/7/2012 11:07:01 AM

I'm with HOA too.  Except that I loved Moonraker.  :D

I hate Daniel Craig.  His acting is subpar and he looks like a thug rather then a secret agent.  He looks like he should be a bad guy in the Bond movies rather than Bond himself.  He just doesn't have that suave spirit the others had.  He and Timothy Dalton were the 2 worst bonds IMO.  I miss the humor too...

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.

Whedon Talks Avengers 2 and SHIELD (Article) - 9/1/2012 12:01:11 PM

I still don't think he's got it in him.  He doesn't even think he's got it in him so...yeah.

Whedon Talks Avengers 2 and SHIELD (Article) - 8/31/2012 4:42:14 PM

No way Wyldstaar.  If you put Kevin Smith as the guy in charge WB would crumble to the ground because he would crumble under the pressure.  He'd maaaaybe be good as a writer, but that's as far as I'd use him.  You'd need someone very similar to Whedon.  Maybe even a Peter Jackson type of director who can do an ensemble movie with lots of visual effects.

Whedon Talks Avengers 2 and SHIELD (Article) - 8/31/2012 11:14:27 AM

I love Kevin Smith, but I don't think he could pull off a Justice League movie.

Episode 2 and 3 in 2013 (Article) - 8/27/2012 2:25:23 PM

Forcing us to watch movies in 3D because the theatres switch all their screens to 3D and not giving us a choice in some places...  That's not us choosing, it's the movie business making us go that way.  So in that case, yes, it's a forced fad.  :P

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA