All Higgy's Comments

6 Dark Knight Rises Posters (Article) - 5/24/2012 11:15:26 AM

@ Zalder........BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...omg that was so funny man.  You should do stand up.

Wise comes up with another zinger.  LOL.

Catwoman Dark Knight Rises TV Spot (Article) - 5/24/2012 10:58:30 AM

LOL @ Wise.  Nice.

When in the trailer does anyone say Catwoman?  I heard Bruce say cat burgler and that was it.

GI Joe Retaliation Delayed (Article) - 5/24/2012 10:51:55 AM

Every time I read a review or talk to someone who's saw movies in both 3D and non-3D they say the non-3D is better and that watching it in 3D is worthless.  If it's SHOT in 3D that's different, but converting sucks so far.  I watched Thor in both 3D and non...and I barely noticed a wisp of difference other then the beginning Asgard shot.

Also, I've already heard negative reviews on the Hobbit because he's using higher refresh rates to shoot the movie, so it looks too real.

I don't care if they make movies in 3D...just make sure there's one theatre so I don't have to watch it.

New Prometheus Featurette with Theron (Article) - 5/22/2012 11:28:06 AM

See...SHE should have been Catwoman.  She has that sexy vibe going on with her.

A Villain Named for Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/17/2012 12:01:10 PM

I don't know.  Thanos in Thor?  Thor couldn't beat him alone.  Thanos is super powerful, especially when he has the infinity gauntlet.  I suspect he will show up in Thor, but only to steal the gauntlet and then show up as the main villain in the Avengers.  Mandarin isn't powerful enough to require all the Avengers to go up against him.  Thanos on the other hand...

Amazing Spider-Man Super Preview (Article) - 5/15/2012 10:48:07 AM

Looks good.  I'm still not super impressed but I hope it's another amazing movie cause I don't want to go to any duds this year.

Mania Box Office Report: Avengers Enters the Billion Dollar Club (Article) - 5/14/2012 12:06:07 PM

lol *hugs violator*

Mania Box Office Report: Avengers Enters the Billion Dollar Club (Article) - 5/14/2012 11:22:19 AM

Yeah, like we're all entitled to make fun of Violator and how ugly he is.  And how ridiculous his opinion is.  And how much we hate him cause he smells funny.  Like...really funny...like...road kill mixed with puke, and corn.  *shudders*.

Anyway.  I agree with Karas...Violator is dumb.  Oh wait...I mean that we can all like different things.  And that Avengers was so super awesome that CrazyCeo's brain imploded from the shear greatness of the movie.

Amazing Spider-Man Video Blog: Dr Connors (Article) - 5/14/2012 11:14:23 AM

Meh...I hope it's good but it still doesn't look like anything that great to me yet.

Mania Box Office Report: Avengers Enters the Billion Dollar Club (Article) - 5/14/2012 7:58:12 AM

The original Star Wars series is quite an epic tale.  I doubt anything any time soon will eclipse it.  LOTR and Matrix were too violent and bloody so to speak.  SW wasn't too violent, had a spiritual quality to it with the force, and had everything else Vitieddie said as well.  It was filled with wisdom of "do or do not, there is no try" and the like.  This is why the prequels failed.

That being said, the Avengers did have a bit of the same feel to it though.  But just in a different way.  It had the same tone as SW did.  Not overly violent or gory.  Lots of fun with witty banter just like TOS.  It doesn't have the spirtuality or worldly wisdom that TOS had, but it does show how a bunch of misfits come together to form a team and look out for one another like brothers in arms.

In any case, it was awesome and I LOVE IT!  And I still have only seen it once and MUST GO AGAIN!!!!

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA