All Higgy's Comments

Yoda Stand Alone Film? (Article) - 2/6/2013 5:35:30 PM

LOL @ momitchell.  Sorry, was just poking fun.

Josh Hutcherson?  EW NO!  That guy can't doesn't have the acting skills to pull off Han Solo.  Truthfully, I wish Josh Holloway was younger, he'd be perfect.  But he's too old.  Yeah I dunno who.

Yoda Stand Alone Film? (Article) - 2/6/2013 11:16:41 AM

They've announced that it will be Boba Fett and Han Solo movies.  Didn't mention Yoda.  Oh well..maybe later.

Momitchell...Tank Girl sucks.  That's why no one here got it.  ;)

And whoever mentioned a Jar Jar binks movie...please hit yourself on the head with a hammer.  Just hard enough to get rid of that evil thought.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Viral Video: We Are Cobra (Article) - 2/5/2013 2:22:29 PM

I didn't even notice the Hiss tank or Rattler until I looked at it a second time.  Plus that dingy with the motor on it...I use to have one of those (I just reread what I said...and it just seems so wrong).

I think this will be good, and I don't think Tatum is in the whole film.  I don't think they kill him but I bet he's in a coma or something.

Yoda Stand Alone Film? (Article) - 2/5/2013 2:15:58 PM

Yes, totally in for this.

Muppet Sequel: Muppets Again (Article) - 1/31/2013 10:58:19 AM

I liked the new movie.  But I agree that the music and jokes just aren't up to the same par as the original.  But you gotta remember that Jim was part of the 60's and it really influences his story telling and songs.  The Muppet Movie had a lot of 60's theme to it and that laid back country road quality.  The Rainbow Connection song was a very Kumbaya good feelings type of song.  I don't think you'll see that kind of film making again.

Giamatti for Amazing Spider-Man 2? (Article) - 1/29/2013 11:31:18 AM

I love the Rhino and I agree with the rest of you.  But Giamatti is fat...his face is fat.  Even if they stuck a big muscle suite around him his fat face would shine through.  And his voice is squeaky and high.  The Rhino needs a deep voice.  Giamatti is great, but not the Rhino.

The Abrams Star Wars Casting Call (Article) - 1/29/2013 11:27:23 AM

Josh Holoway would make a great Solo if they recast, or someone who would replace Solo.

I could just see him saying "The force?  Psshhh...Nothings better then a blaster sister".

Doctor Strange Movie for Marvel (Article) - 1/28/2013 1:55:29 PM

I'm with DarthBob...I say Viggo all the way.  But doubtful that he'd accept from what we've talked about.

Abrams to Direct Star Wars Episode VII (Article) - 1/25/2013 10:58:05 AM

KD, you summed it up perfectly.  You can add me to your list of ciricizers.  Good post.

Arnie for Terminator 5 (Article) - 1/24/2013 11:22:45 AM

Yeah, make Arnie the doctor that creates the Terminators and he images it after his younger self.

FYI, that deleted scene from T3 was awful.  LOL.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA