All Higgy's Comments

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/6/2012 12:52:26 PM

Darth, how could you think it's Garth?  This guy is jumping 20 feet in the air and whacking people off like he's some kind of super being.  Garth doesn't have those kinds of abilities.

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/6/2012 11:51:35 AM

Anyone notice Peter Weller is in this movie as well.  I wonder if John Frederick Paxton is back from Star Trek: Enterprise.

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/6/2012 11:32:41 AM

Oh...well I guess this might clarify things a bit.  I think we're overlooking part of the premise of the movie: they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for.  I think if it's from within their own organization, it must be Gary, because I don't remember Khan ever being part of Starfleet.

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/6/2012 11:28:45 AM

Ok I don't know.  I just read about Gary Mitchell and after watching the trailer and seeing the Doctor woman that look just like the original woman they cast in TOS, it seems as if this is actually Gary Mitchell.  The guy even looks like him.  Well the one sitting in the chair anyway...not sure if he's the same guy that's jumping around with the longer hair.

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/6/2012 11:19:48 AM

It's Khan.  Come on.  The whole hand touching hand with glass in between at the end.  Except I bet the twist is that Kirk is on the inside of the glass this time.

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/6/2012 11:05:10 AM

@Darth this guy seems too superhuman to be Garth.

This trailer looks too unrealistic.  THERE IS TOO MUCH ACTION!  Where is the love story?  Come on really!

>;)

The Hobbit Fandango Clip (Article) - 12/6/2012 10:49:22 AM

Who cares...she's hot and that's all that matters.

New Man of Steel Poster (Article) - 12/6/2012 10:46:38 AM

Haha Wise...You know I'm just bugging you.

I personally don't care if any of you liked Snyder's movies or not.  You can like whatever you want.  I didn't like them but that's just me.  I just like to stir the pot.  But I really do hope this movie is good.  I just don't put much faith in Snyder cause I really haven't liked many, if any, of his movies very much.

New Man of Steel Poster (Article) - 12/5/2012 10:15:24 AM

Wise you forgot the WO in front of MEN.  Snyder makes movies for WOMEN.

What guy purposefully goes to see a bunch of half naked muscled men in a movie?  In another movie a blue muscled guy whose dick is hanging out the entire movie.

Yeah those are manly movies right there.

The Expendables 2 Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/4/2012 11:43:59 AM

People, people...you're forgetting Steven Segal.  Hello?

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA