All Higgy's Comments

ALF Movie Lands at Sony (Article) - 8/10/2012 10:29:11 AM

You guys are gross.

Elbaz...really...Kate Tanner?  Ooooook.  *cough*weirdo*cough*  :)

10 Best Movie Assassins (Article) - 8/10/2012 7:13:57 AM

I was thinking the same thing Jack, but then I realized that he really isn't.  He's on her majesty's secret service with a license to kill, so he's not really an assassin.  He's a secret agent.

10 Best Movie Assassins (Article) - 8/9/2012 3:16:33 PM

Yes Darth, he would be.  LOL

10 Best Movie Assassins (Article) - 8/9/2012 10:32:42 AM

SHUUSH DARTH...Wolvie is not an assassin.  Psylocke or Shadowcat (when she was training as a ninja) are more assassin's they Wolvie.  Now get your head out of your behind.

Man With the Iron Fists Official Trailer (Article) - 8/8/2012 10:29:44 AM

I dunno.  Not really a Tarantino fan.  Looks ok, but almost too silly.

10 Best Movie Assassins (Article) - 8/8/2012 10:25:15 AM

Darth...Wolverine is NOT an assassin.  He's a killer, but not an assassin.  Deadpool is probably more of an assassin then Wolverine.

Next time use your head!  COMON!  Geez!

Hobbit Limited HFR Release (Article) - 8/8/2012 10:18:19 AM

Jedi, the filme does go faster as it displays 48 frames per second instead of the old 24 I believe...maybe it was 32...I can't remember.  Regardless, it makes things appear almost...too real.  Like watching a documentary footage.  It's almost too crisp and clear.  Very similar to watching tv on a 120Hz TV rather then a 60Hz.  Things just look too clear.

The Wolverine on Location (Article) - 8/4/2012 9:03:59 AM

I think Jack would make a terrible Wolverine.  He doesn't look like Wolverine at all, even if he beefed up.

And Reek.  I said beef him up man.  Anyone can put on muscle.  Beef the dude up and put a wig on him.  Geez, half the actors out there use wigs.  Nicholson being one of them.  Jackie's totally got the Logan face, voice and grimace.

The Wolverine on Location (Article) - 8/2/2012 2:22:04 PM

I can't believe no one else has figured out the perfect actor to play Wolverine is none other then Jackie Earle Haley.  The guy looks like Wolverine.  All you'd need to do is really beef him up.  He's short and even has Wolvie's downturned nose.  The guys just looks like Logan.

Dark Knight Rises Parody (Article) - 7/19/2012 1:42:54 PM