All Higgy's Comments

NEW Wolverine IMAGES and Trailer Update (Article) - 3/18/2013 6:44:47 PM

Yeah, Mel would have done well with the craziness aspect of Wolvie.  He's the actor I use to dream of playing Wolvie when I was younger.  He's so dreamy...

...cough...what?

Avatar Update on 2 and 3 (Article) - 3/18/2013 6:41:58 PM

He STOLE IT!!!  He put on his ninja suit and ninja'd it away from other films.  And I bet when he was stealing it he said something in a whispered voice like:

ninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........assassiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.....

...then he stole it away.  Thief he is...he stoled it...HE STOLE THE PRECIOUS!!!!

...wooo...I kind of scared myself a little.

James Cameron is an egotist.  He did a few good movies and that's it, and he thinks he's the best thing since a prime rib steak seasoned with just the right spices with a potatoe on the side with all the fixins and a nice bowl of steamed veggies...man I'm hungry...anyway.  And I doubt he was joking when he said that to Jackson.  Cameron's got a huge ass ego.  But yeah, when I said he stole it I just meant that he basically used the same storyline as a bunch of other movies.  Geez chill out.  Don't you people know what I'm thinking?  Can't you read my MIND!??!  But yeah, either way I'm looking forward to the next 2 movies, I'm just thinking it's going to be another rehash of other movies but he's touting it like he's written something brand new that no one else has written before.

And I can get on any shit I want Violater...DAMNIT!

Avatar Update on 2 and 3 (Article) - 3/18/2013 11:57:49 AM

Not to mention he stole his story from like...2 or 3 other well known stories that were already out there.

Still...I enjoyed the movie and will watch 2 and 3.  But yeah, when you're putting down Peter Jackson because his stories were already written, and your first movie ripped off other movies previously made, and you only do 1 movie every 10 years like FrozenFear explained...yeah...he's a jacka$$.  Maybe his next movie will copy Wrath of Khan mixed in with Empire Strikes Back, with a little Field of Dreams sprinkled on top.

NEW Wolverine IMAGES and Trailer Update (Article) - 3/18/2013 11:49:08 AM

You know who would make an awesome Wolverine, except that he's kind of old now.  Gary Sinise from CSI: NY.  When he makes his mad face he looks like a Wolverine comic book character.  He'd just have to pack on the muscle.  He's not super short, but at least he's not 6'1".

Ah well.

Star Wars Big 3 Casting (Article) - 3/17/2013 6:26:21 PM

I hate you.

Star Wars: This is Madness (Article) - 3/17/2013 6:15:35 PM

He's dead where he belongs.  In the dung heap.  DIE JAR JAR!!!!

Star Wars Big 3 Casting (Article) - 3/14/2013 11:56:49 AM

ElBaz...I'll cut you for just mentioning Ahmed Best in a sentence.  Seriously...don't joke about that shite...some idiot producer is going to scan the site and go "HEY, people like Jar Jar let's bring him or someone like him back."  And then there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  The world will end and it will all be your fault.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Character Profiles (Article) - 3/14/2013 11:24:18 AM

Agreed.  Actually most of them look like their character this time around.

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/11/2013 1:08:08 PM

Yeah, I know.  He just ripped off that Star Wars line though.  I'm surprised he didn't have Kirk turn to the next guy after saying it and say "stole that line from an old 20th century movie I just watched on the weekend".

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/11/2013 8:52:43 AM

He knows he's not directing Star Wars yet right...and that Chris Pine isn't Han Solo?

Just saying.