All Higgy's Comments

King Conan Poster (Article) - 5/16/2014 10:05:44 AM

Sorry for derailing, but has anyone noticed that Rotten Tomatoes has X-Men at 94% fresh out of 18 reviews?  The madness I tell you.

King Conan Poster (Article) - 5/16/2014 7:29:09 AM

Darth, they're brothers from another mother.

Looking forward to this.

New TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Trailer (Article) - 5/15/2014 11:31:43 AM

Why is there a transformer smoking, what I think, is a metal cigar?

Also, I see Bumblebee still doesn't have a voice.  It sounded like his old crap radio voice, but maybe I'm wrong.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Beginning of the End Review (Article) - 5/15/2014 11:22:57 AM

If she was part demon, I'm not sure she would be unaffected by the Kree blood.  It sound more Inhuman to me but you never know with MCU.

The Flash - First Look (Article) - 5/15/2014 10:57:36 AM

I liked it.  The electricity was kind of unneeded but whatever.  Gonna start watching Arrow and then this when it comes out.

FIRST PHOTO: Batman and Batmobile (Article) - 5/14/2014 10:55:36 AM

I dunno Darth...seeing a twig without clothes doesn't really excite me.

@redhairs, you're right, I remember laughing pretty hard at the scene where his dad died.  Actually that was more laughing AT the movie then with the movie...

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 10:50:27 AM

Yeah, at least Holloway can act...and doesn't have a permanent duck face like Tatum.

Roberto Orci to Direct Star Trek 3 (Article) - 5/14/2014 7:08:34 AM

Yup, Modo hit it right on the head.  Bring Trek to TV again.  I had always hoped to watch Dorn become a Captain of a starship, but I'm good with whatever they think of, as long as it's well done.  I'm actually watching Voyager again right now, and I'm actually enjoying it more then I did the first time.  Maybe cause I'm starving for some real Star Trek TV to show up again.

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 7:05:46 AM

I hate Tatum.  And he sucks as Duke.  This news is meh to me.

FIRST PHOTO: Batman and Batmobile (Article) - 5/14/2014 7:03:39 AM

Yeah that's the costume, Ben isn't that big.  And it doesn't look like chainmail.  A closeup makes it look like a thick material suit, which I like, rather then the body armoer from past movies.

I like it.  Looks good.  However, he looks huge compared to Superman muscle wise.

I hope this is better then MOS.  Needs a touch of humor in it as well.  Can't have dark and gloomy everything.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA