All Higgy's Comments

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Title Announced (Article) - 5/23/2014 9:09:26 AM

Is this place working now?  Can I comment?  Friggen site wouldn't let me comment once it came back up.

Seriously people...the v is suppose to be small, I think Rob just made it capitalized by accident.  Every other site shows small v which means versus.  For the love of mike, stop being dense.

The title is fine.  I wasn't a fan of MOS but I'm hoping this one is better.  Costume looks good so far and from what I'm hearing it sounds good, but we'll see.

The Flash: Extended Trailer (Article) - 5/16/2014 10:38:40 AM

Looks ok.  Not liking all the youngens in the show.  These star lab employees look like their fresh out of High School.

We'll see, hopefully it's good.

King Conan Poster (Article) - 5/16/2014 10:05:44 AM

Sorry for derailing, but has anyone noticed that Rotten Tomatoes has X-Men at 94% fresh out of 18 reviews?  The madness I tell you.

King Conan Poster (Article) - 5/16/2014 7:29:09 AM

Darth, they're brothers from another mother.

Looking forward to this.

New TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Trailer (Article) - 5/15/2014 11:31:43 AM

Why is there a transformer smoking, what I think, is a metal cigar?

Also, I see Bumblebee still doesn't have a voice.  It sounded like his old crap radio voice, but maybe I'm wrong.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Beginning of the End Review (Article) - 5/15/2014 11:22:57 AM

If she was part demon, I'm not sure she would be unaffected by the Kree blood.  It sound more Inhuman to me but you never know with MCU.

The Flash - First Look (Article) - 5/15/2014 10:57:36 AM

I liked it.  The electricity was kind of unneeded but whatever.  Gonna start watching Arrow and then this when it comes out.

FIRST PHOTO: Batman and Batmobile (Article) - 5/14/2014 10:55:36 AM

I dunno Darth...seeing a twig without clothes doesn't really excite me.

@redhairs, you're right, I remember laughing pretty hard at the scene where his dad died.  Actually that was more laughing AT the movie then with the movie...

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 10:50:27 AM

Yeah, at least Holloway can act...and doesn't have a permanent duck face like Tatum.

Roberto Orci to Direct Star Trek 3 (Article) - 5/14/2014 7:08:34 AM

Yup, Modo hit it right on the head.  Bring Trek to TV again.  I had always hoped to watch Dorn become a Captain of a starship, but I'm good with whatever they think of, as long as it's well done.  I'm actually watching Voyager again right now, and I'm actually enjoying it more then I did the first time.  Maybe cause I'm starving for some real Star Trek TV to show up again.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA