All Higgy's Comments

Star Wars Standalone Film Loses Writer (Article) - 1/12/2015 11:36:10 AM

He actually didn't get fired or anything.  I read on another site what happened.  He even tweeted about it.  He was done with his work, which he loved doing, and he's going on to another job now.

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/12/2015 11:33:27 AM

You know what would be hilarious.  If they made a marvel one shot about say, Tony trying to get to where Thor is to help him fight the Dark Elf and shit just keeps getting his his way so he never ends up getting there, then he's finally about to arrive and Thor has finished defeating the bad guy and IronMan just stops and stares at the situation and goes..."well damnit..." and flies back to LA or something.

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/12/2015 11:30:06 AM

How do you guys know they weren't dealing with their own bad guys at the time these other major things happened?  I'm sure they fight more crime then what we only see in the movies.

Golden Globes 2015 - Winners (Article) - 1/12/2015 11:18:43 AM

The Golden Globes are a joke, just like any other award show out there.

Daredevil Motion Poster and Release Date Arrive (Article) - 1/8/2015 11:26:48 AM

The 100, which is a CW show, has it's new shows posted online once a week as they are aired.  But that's not a show created for Netflix.

Marvel's Star Wars #1 Exclusive Covers and Signing Event (Article) - 1/6/2015 11:24:28 AM

Yeah, that throwdown between Yoda and Thanos is gonna be awesome!

Terminator Genisys Trailer - Paradox Edition (Article) - 1/1/2015 3:09:12 PM

LOL, I totally thought this was a real trailer at first.  This is what happens when you don't read the headlines.  I was thinking..."this is going to be the cheesiest movie.  How many times can he say Terminator?"  Then I realized it was a parody.  Oh man...I'm going to bed.  I promise I haven't been drinking.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 11:00:59 AM

It's ok momitchell7, I know what you mean.  The black part that goes from the eyes to the mouth looks like tears.

First Look: FANTASTIC FOUR #642 (Article) - 12/15/2014 11:29:47 AM

Robert, to be fair, there's a blue bubble around the "Spider-Man's Cinematic Future" which technically should be movies, not comic book.  Seen that many times on this site.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/15/2014 11:28:02 AM

The website I read, Marvel stated they wanted a young teenager to play Spidey, which is why they don't want Garfield.  I didn't mind him, but if you're going to bring Spidey into the Marvel cinematic universe...best to start fresh.  The ASM was not Marvel quality.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA