All Higgy's Comments

Doctor Strange is Benedict Cumberbatch! (Article) - 10/28/2014 11:02:20 AM

I'm not a big fan, but he's better than Phoenix.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/25/2014 3:26:51 PM

ElBaz, yeah after you posted I looked her up and they confirmed that it's her.  Good eyes.  She's apparently playing a "substantial supporting character".  You think she's more then just a scientist then?  Wonder if she may be playing Mantis or Moondragon?  Moondragon was a scientist in the comics.

The Flash: Things You Can't Outrun Review (Article) - 10/24/2014 6:03:11 PM

Then why are you posting here if you hate the show?  Stop watching it and stop posting here so we don't have to read your stupid comments.

TJanson, I totally agree with you on MOS and Batman.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/24/2014 1:08:17 PM

Yeah I checked IMDB yesterday and couldn't figure it out.  Could be a surprise character.

I just rewatched the trailer.  The scene where you first see the Hulk in the background with the Ironman Hulkbuster foot stomping down, there are policemen that look like they're either shooting at the Hulk or past the Hulk.  I'm thinking Hulk loses control somehow.  Maybe this it the beginning of the movie.  Hulk lost control, goes on rampage, Ironman pulls out the Hulkbuster armor and helps bring him under control with the other Avengers.  Almost opening scene kind of thing.  Then once he's under control they bring him back.  Maybe he'll slowly be losing control of Hulk again through this movie.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/24/2014 12:58:27 PM

As for the scene with Bruce in that quinjet, it looks more to me like he's trying to control himself from Hulking out.  Like they just dealt with something so devastating and he's trying to stay under control.  They all look like they're mourning or something.  Maybe it's after someone is killed.  Someone mentioned Selvig?

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/24/2014 12:55:51 PM

Eldogg, I saw the same thing.  Except I see 2 black haired girls.  I'm guessing 1 of them is Maria that turns around and stands up, but there's another behind Thor as well.

On the platform, there's Banner, Widow, Black haired girl #1 (I thought maybe Natalie Portman but it doesn't look like her), Thor, Captain America, Black haired girl #2 (with skirt), Rhodie, Tony and Hawkeye.  I'm sure one of the black haired girls are Maria Hill...but who's the other one.  Like I said, I thought Portman, but it doesn't look like her, can't be Pepper because the hair is too dark, not Wanda because I don't think she'll be introduced until a later point when Ultron is fully Ultron, don't think it's Miss Marvel because...black hair...  Who could she be!?!?!?

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/24/2014 11:08:26 AM

ElBaz I was thinking the same thing.  My three theories were:

1. Ultron hacked IronMan and took over, and the Hulk was the only one to take him down.

2. Hulk is losing control and going on a rampage.

3. They're actually in some kind of Danger Room to test the new armor and everything is holographic to make it look like they're outside.

ElDogg, that could be a good theory as well.  Although I thought they had stated they weren't going to be doing Planet Hulk any time soon.

In any case....is it May yet?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Hen in the Wolf House Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 11:23:59 AM

Who Skye's dad is...not isn't.

And I agree with the NCIS crap.  Never watched those shows...can't stand them.  Used to watch CSI, but haven't for a while.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Hen in the Wolf House Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 11:21:28 AM

I just want them to call her Mockingbird!!!

Liked this episode.  I just want to know who Skye's dad isn't.  If they would only at least HINT about it or something.  Man...GIVE US SOMETHING!!!  She needs to have someone build her a new staff that turns into two sticks and back when she wants just like the comics.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 6:35:35 AM

That was so weird (cause of the music)...yet awesome all at the same time.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA