All Higgy's Comments

Man of Steel Synopsis (Article) - 7/11/2012 11:03:15 AM

Agree VT...agree so much.

Dark Knight Rises Doctor's Orders TV Spot (Article) - 7/11/2012 11:00:07 AM

Wow you guys are terrible with the insults...seriously.  Darth's were good but everyone else...boo.  lol

Seriously, Lararus...a pedo joke?  That was poor form man.

CEO...you're just sad man, especially with the Barf nickname you came up with.  You couldn't think up something better for Darth? Geez.  And yes, my 6 year old did enjoy watching Avengers, as did I.  Because it was AWESOMENESS!!!!

Will Batman be awesome or not...I hope it is because I want to see another good movie.  Will it make what Avengers made?  Dunno.  I doubt it, but...you never know.

Man of Steel Synopsis (Article) - 7/10/2012 10:14:27 AM

Yeah, relax guys.  Robert is just giving us the news.  It's Warner Bros that released this.  If it wasn't up I'm sure someone would come here crying that Mania isn't up to date with the news and why didn't they publish this extremely important piece of information.

Nolan says no to Justice League (Article) - 7/9/2012 10:38:57 AM

See JGL is not going to be Nightwing or the new Batman.  I figured Nolan wouldn't do that.

LOL @Darth

Simpson's Short with Ice Age (Article) - 7/7/2012 6:13:36 PM

Yeah...a thing of the past.  LOL

Amazing Spider-Man Trilogy Announced (Article) - 7/6/2012 10:34:16 AM

I haven't seen the movie, so I have no opinion on it whether it is good or not.  But just from seeing the trailers I have issues with it.  The fact that Garfield and Stone are old...and look old.  The spidey suit sucks.  And like MovieGuy said, the Lizard doesn't even look right.

I hope I'm wrong and I like it, but what I've seen so far doesn't make me want to rush out to see the movie.

Simpson's Short with Ice Age (Article) - 7/6/2012 10:21:56 AM

Haven't they killed this enough?  Geez Simpsons jumped the shark like...10 years ago.  Kill it off already.

Mania Review: The Amazing Spider-Man (Article) - 7/4/2012 12:51:30 PM

Haha, yeah I knew what you meant MovieGuy...you've been around long enough to know what's what.  I just thought I'd give you an elbow nudge in the ribs for the heck of it.  :)

Mania Review: The Amazing Spider-Man (Article) - 7/4/2012 10:58:08 AM

That's the after credits scene?  They showed that in the trailers...how is that an after credit scene?  That's stupid.

El6ments, Avengers is NOT tied into Spiderman.  Avengers is Disney/Marvel, Spiderman is Sony.  Same to you MovieGuy...not Disney exec...Sony exec.  COME ON PEOPLE...You know who owns what by now if you frequent this site.  :)

Mania Box Office Report: TED over Magic Mike (Article) - 7/2/2012 4:16:02 PM

Brought the two boys to see Brave.  Wow...what an amazing film.  Definitely one of my top pixar favourites now.  Amazing visuals, great story...  Damn thing even had me in tears for a bit at the end.  Awesome movie.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA