All Higgy's Comments

New Man of Steel Poster (Article) - 12/5/2012 10:15:24 AM

Wise you forgot the WO in front of MEN.  Snyder makes movies for WOMEN.

What guy purposefully goes to see a bunch of half naked muscled men in a movie?  In another movie a blue muscled guy whose dick is hanging out the entire movie.

Yeah those are manly movies right there.

The Expendables 2 Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/4/2012 11:43:59 AM

People, people...you're forgetting Steven Segal.  Hello?

Star Trek Into Darkness Teaser Poster (Article) - 12/3/2012 10:43:46 AM

Dude that's not Neo, that dude is wearing a cape.  That's SUPERMAN!

Think about it.  He doesn't age...he was bound to show up in the Trek universe sooner or later.

Star Trek Into Darkness Official Synopsis (Article) - 11/30/2012 11:04:50 AM

Comparing Batman and Robin to Star Trek?  LOL...so you're saying they were the same caliber?  Ok so we agree they both sucked?  LOL

Sorry just teasing you.

Mania Review: Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning (Article) - 11/30/2012 11:01:04 AM

Yeah, Wish and I may disagree on Star Trek, but this...this we agree on.  If there was a Like button I'd click it for that one man.  LOL.

I watched this trailer and it was garbage.  I'd hate to have been made to go watch it...even if I was paid to do it.

Star Trek Into Darkness Official Synopsis (Article) - 11/28/2012 11:53:10 AM

Yeah what Karas said.

Wish, I never said ANYWHERE in my post anything about not believing science fiction.  I'm talking about the story.  You can't have a story with tons of plot holes and just say "well it's science fiction...it doesn't matter".  That's just stupid.  And please stop putting words in my mouth.  I wish that I did like this ST, but I don't.  It didn't make any sense.  In what universe does an Ensign get promoted to being a Captain?  That's just plain ridiculous.  I don't care how amazing the Ensign is, he just doesn't take over and claim being Captain.  And the Captain of a ship just can't promote him like that.  It has to go through proper Starfleet protocol.

And DarthBob...that is BLASPHEMY!  Well except for the Motion Picture one.  The rest are cool.

I hope the next one is good, because so far I'm unimpressed.

Star Trek Into Darkness Official Synopsis (Article) - 11/27/2012 12:46:54 PM

LOL...I typed Spoke twice instead of Spock...ah it's been a long day.

Star Trek Into Darkness Official Synopsis (Article) - 11/27/2012 12:45:36 PM

You "wish"...uh...Wish...

Ahem...yeah I dunno about this one.  JJ is on and off for me with his directing.  He leaves too much up to the imagination sometimes...aka...plot holes.  His ST movie just didn't make sense.  His Kirk was barely in Starfleet, he was thrown into being a Captain from...I dunno...was he even an Ensign at that point?  The Nero storyline had too many plotholes...and how he knew where and when Spoke would show up...and his ships power just happened to last 25 years without having to recharge them?  Yeah...like I said...too many plotholes.  And where did this love between Spoke and Uhuru come from that was never there in the first story line.  It's always been Uhuru and Scotty that's had the relationship.  Too many things didn't make sense.  It just seemed too thrown together to me and not thought through at all.

2 More Writers for Star Wars? (Article) - 11/23/2012 9:30:41 AM

Kinetoscope is right.  It was Kirshner that told Ford to think up something and came up with "I know".

10 Actors We Want in Star Wars Episode VII (Article) - 11/21/2012 10:55:38 AM

Axia that's an awesome choice for Jaina and Jacen.  I still think they should go with that story line.

As for the rogue in the prequels...they had a perfect guy to do that in Jimmy Smitts, and they BLEW IT.  It would have made sense too.  If you think about it, chicks usually date guys that are like their dad, and even though Bail was her adopted dad, that's all she knew her whole life.  So for her to fall for a guy like her dad would have made sense.  Plus Jimmy could have pulled it off too.  Could have been like the guy that was helping out Obiwan and Anakin on the side.  So many lost opportunities.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA