All Higgy's Comments

The Dark Knight Rises TV Spot 6 (Article) - 6/6/2012 10:48:45 AM

@VT...YES...now that you say that it is so true.  That's exactly what it looks like.

The Geek Life: 5 Geek Movie Questions (Article) - 6/6/2012 10:46:50 AM

DarthoftheDead...Lucas said that Anakin fell from the light in Episode 3, so when he died and went back to the light side, his spirit was still that of his younger self.  Which is crap as far as I'm concerned.  He went back to the light side right before he died by saving Luke, so technically he's wrong and it should have stayed as older Anakin.  George is an idiot.  What can I say.  He was good back in the day, but at some point in the 90's his brain got some kind of jolt and he lost whatever he had that was cool.  Other then the special effects.  He's a special effects master.

Iron Man 3 Gallery of Armor (Article) - 6/5/2012 11:02:15 AM

@DarthBob.  I just saw the pics of AIM too.  They're also linked to the Cosmic Cube.  Interesting.  Wonder what story they're going to pull with all these villains.  Mandarin, AIM, that...other guy who's the main villain...

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Release date (Article) - 6/1/2012 11:10:19 AM

*GASP*  BLASPHEMEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Darth we now shun you.  SHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

2 NEW Dark Knight Rises TV Spots (Article) - 5/30/2012 11:39:31 AM

AAAHHH...OBIWANNA....YOU BLASPHEMER!!!  I love that scene.  You're just jealous because you didn't think it up yourself.

Total Recall International Trailer (Article) - 5/29/2012 10:40:18 AM

WHAT?!!?  No Mars or Terraforming in this one?  Pfff...I just lost interest.

2 NEW Dark Knight Rises TV Spots (Article) - 5/29/2012 10:20:31 AM

Well duh...the Batwing's from the previous franchises were way cooler.  Even Schmacker's...how ever you spell his name....batwing was pretty cool, despite the crappy movie.

Total Recall International Trailer (Article) - 5/28/2012 10:23:36 AM

Haha, I love how Colin makes those faces like right after he takes out all those guys, he's got this, WTF did I just do, crazy face going on.  I wonder if they're still going to terraform Mars in this one?

New Catwoman Dark Knight Rises Poster (Article) - 5/28/2012 10:10:02 AM

Who said Catwoman was a good guy?  But I think she switches sides mid movie.

Casting for Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/25/2012 10:50:10 AM

I could also see him playing the Executioner if he bulked up a little.  I'm waiting to hear if they cast for a blond gal to be the Enchantress.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA