All Higgy's Comments

10 Second Twilight Teaser (Article) - 6/19/2012 10:46:08 AM

Isn't this crap over yet?  It shouldn't be allowed on our precious Mania website.  I'd rather read about Battleship.

Mania Box Office Report: Mad Mad Mad World (Article) - 6/18/2012 2:02:45 PM

EXACTLY Shac.  LOL.  You don't see Buzz lightyear breaking through walls.

Mania Box Office Report: Mad Mad Mad World (Article) - 6/18/2012 2:01:49 PM

Well these damn movies should catter to MY liking damnit!!!

I just hope Brave is good and can wash this bad Madagascar taste out of my mouth.

Mania Box Office Report: Mad Mad Mad World (Article) - 6/18/2012 12:03:50 PM

Yes yes, I understand what you're thinking.  Here's what I'm getting at.

In Madagascar...all the animals talk...well except the stupid bear, but that's beside the point.  They all talk and they all can do stuff that is above average intelligence.  Ok, we get that, it's fantasy.  Now, when we're talking about the chick running through walls...if she can do this, then all humans in the movie should be able to.  Also I find that it's an easy out for writers.  Rather then make it hard for her to get to them, he makes it easy and allows her to run through walls...I dunno...it just seemed stupid.  I also didn't like the fact that the 4 of them just seemed to magically be able to do circus acts, yet they never left their Zoo since birth.

Now them building a plane...yeah that bugged me too, but we're talking about #3 here.  I mean for the tiger, they could have made it plausible at least and just made the ring really small instead of stupid small.

I just hate Madagascar...it's dumb.  I also hate Tiny Toons.  I loved Loonie Toons though.  And yes...even when I was little...the road runner bugged me back then.  I wanted Wile E Coyote to catch that SOB so bad....LOL.

Mania Box Office Report: Mad Mad Mad World (Article) - 6/18/2012 9:05:10 AM

I brought the kids to see Madagascar 3...and I wish I would have listened to myself and NOT done so.  Once again I was dissappointed.  I thought with all the good reviews this was going to be good.  There was the odd funny joke and it was mildly entertaining, but overall it was a sad performance by Dreamworks.  I really thought they were getting things right with How to Train Your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda...but alas, no.  First of all, before you say "well it's a kids movie stupid", I know that.  And I love kids movies...except when they're this stupid.  Madagascar one was decent, 2 sucked and 3 was worse.  It's like Shrek all over again.  I loved the first Shrek but there are a few iffy words that I don't find acceptable for littler kids which is about the only thing I don't like about it.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Anyway...Madagascar 3.  Ok...there is a rule of physics that I like to see in most movies.  A rule that can be bent, but shouldn't be broken.  When I see a giant hippo break through a brick wall, I'm like "ok, that could never happen...but it's a giant hippo, and it makes it funny...ok".  But when I see a woman running through walls like their made of paper, or gets hit in the face a billion times and walks away like nothing hit her...you've broken that stupid barrier.  Or when you shoot a seal out of a canon and 2 seconds later it hits a wall, and then they shoot Marty out of a canon and he's flying for 5 minutes before he gets to the same spot the seal is.  Or when a giant tiger jumps through a hoop the size of a wedding ring.  After a while you start wondering when the pink elephants on parade are going to come out.  They just broke too many rules IMO.  It got to the point where I was wondering why they didn't just give everyone super powers and let them fly around shooting laser beams out of their eyes.  I dunno, maybe it's just me...I'm just not a fan of this series.

Bay moving on after Transformers 4 (Article) - 6/8/2012 6:55:05 PM

Geez Stormrider, you must have really liked that movie and watched it like...2,345,432 times because that was like, ver badum.  Perfect description of the movie man.

:D  LOL...dude I busted a gutt reading that.  That was awesome.

Warner Brothers Preps JLA (Article) - 6/8/2012 6:48:21 PM

This is pretty new info.  SHH just posted this up this week.  They're reviving the whole "we want to do a wonder woman movie" now instead of a tv show.

Come on...Wise isn't smart enough to come up with that on his own.  That's a Lloyd Christmas comment.  :)

Bay moving on after Transformers 4 (Article) - 6/8/2012 10:47:48 AM

Bay sucks...his movies suck.  The only thing he is good at are making things explode and that's what people go and see.  That's why it makes so much money.  Stick a hot chick in there, make big explosions and give everyone a story that sucks azz and everyone jumps to see it.

TF3 started off pretty cool actually.  The story actually grabbed me for the first 10 minutes...and then POOF...scene switches to Sam with his stupid GF and the story just plunges into crap.  Seriously...wtf?!?!?!  That movie could have been amazing, but nope...any rays of hope sucked down the pooper.  And sheeple are clamoring to see it cause all they want are stupid explosions and no story.

Mania Review: Prometheus (Article) - 6/8/2012 10:34:28 AM

Could everyone keep the spoilers to themselves, at least until after this weekend?  RKNGL you're kind of giving a lot away there.  I had to stop reading but that was WAY too much info.

Mania Review: Madagascar 3 (Article) - 6/8/2012 10:20:42 AM

Madagascar 2 sucked.  It sucked so much I won't even let my kids watch it.  So I hope this one is better.  I just found there were WAY too many adult jokes in 2.  It was just too much.  I didn't even think it was that funny.  #1 I liked.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA