All Higgy's Comments

Bay moving on after Transformers 4 (Article) - 6/8/2012 6:55:05 PM

Geez Stormrider, you must have really liked that movie and watched it like...2,345,432 times because that was like, ver badum.  Perfect description of the movie man.

:D  LOL...dude I busted a gutt reading that.  That was awesome.

Warner Brothers Preps JLA (Article) - 6/8/2012 6:48:21 PM

This is pretty new info.  SHH just posted this up this week.  They're reviving the whole "we want to do a wonder woman movie" now instead of a tv show.

Come on...Wise isn't smart enough to come up with that on his own.  That's a Lloyd Christmas comment.  :)

Bay moving on after Transformers 4 (Article) - 6/8/2012 10:47:48 AM

Bay sucks...his movies suck.  The only thing he is good at are making things explode and that's what people go and see.  That's why it makes so much money.  Stick a hot chick in there, make big explosions and give everyone a story that sucks azz and everyone jumps to see it.

TF3 started off pretty cool actually.  The story actually grabbed me for the first 10 minutes...and then POOF...scene switches to Sam with his stupid GF and the story just plunges into crap.  Seriously...wtf?!?!?!  That movie could have been amazing, but nope...any rays of hope sucked down the pooper.  And sheeple are clamoring to see it cause all they want are stupid explosions and no story.

Mania Review: Prometheus (Article) - 6/8/2012 10:34:28 AM

Could everyone keep the spoilers to themselves, at least until after this weekend?  RKNGL you're kind of giving a lot away there.  I had to stop reading but that was WAY too much info.

Mania Review: Madagascar 3 (Article) - 6/8/2012 10:20:42 AM

Madagascar 2 sucked.  It sucked so much I won't even let my kids watch it.  So I hope this one is better.  I just found there were WAY too many adult jokes in 2.  It was just too much.  I didn't even think it was that funny.  #1 I liked.

The Geek Life: 5 Geek Movie Questions (Article) - 6/7/2012 7:12:32 AM

Yes that's true, the prequels were good for one thing, the saber fights.  They were awesome, especially EP1.

The Dark Knight Rises TV Spot 6 (Article) - 6/6/2012 10:48:45 AM

@VT...YES...now that you say that it is so true.  That's exactly what it looks like.

The Geek Life: 5 Geek Movie Questions (Article) - 6/6/2012 10:46:50 AM

DarthoftheDead...Lucas said that Anakin fell from the light in Episode 3, so when he died and went back to the light side, his spirit was still that of his younger self.  Which is crap as far as I'm concerned.  He went back to the light side right before he died by saving Luke, so technically he's wrong and it should have stayed as older Anakin.  George is an idiot.  What can I say.  He was good back in the day, but at some point in the 90's his brain got some kind of jolt and he lost whatever he had that was cool.  Other then the special effects.  He's a special effects master.

Iron Man 3 Gallery of Armor (Article) - 6/5/2012 11:02:15 AM

@DarthBob.  I just saw the pics of AIM too.  They're also linked to the Cosmic Cube.  Interesting.  Wonder what story they're going to pull with all these villains.  Mandarin, AIM, that...other guy who's the main villain...

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Release date (Article) - 6/1/2012 11:10:19 AM

*GASP*  BLASPHEMEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Darth we now shun you.  SHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA