All Higgy's Comments

Jack Ryan Reboot launches Trilogy (Article) - 8/23/2012 11:36:45 AM

Bleh, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy...pass.  The only saving grace to this is Kenneth Branagh.  He'll be an awesome bad guy.

Finding Nemo 2 Update (Article) - 8/23/2012 11:33:22 AM

FYI Darth smells.

:D

Finding Nemo 2 Update (Article) - 8/23/2012 11:32:35 AM

Man, is that all we're getting from Pixar now is sequals?  Can't they think up something new?  Brave was great.  STOP DOING SEQUALS!!!

...unless you're gonna do the Incredibles 2...then do it....DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

More Villains for Thor 2 (Article) - 8/23/2012 11:30:37 AM

I loved Thor.  I thought that movie was epic man.  Especially the soundtrack.  That music just made it feel awesome.  This is good news, although I'd hoped that he'd be used for a more popular character like Black Panther or something.  But they'll probably go for someone younger.

Avengers Gag Reel and Deleted Scene (Article) - 8/23/2012 11:25:11 AM

LOL@Lazarus.  Nice one.

You guys make me sad...SAD!  Yes she's hot, but still...

...SAD!

Avengers Gag Reel and Deleted Scene (Article) - 8/21/2012 10:36:35 AM

Really Violator?....Friends with Benefits?  This is what you're watching.

....get off this site.  :P

Mania Remembers Tony Scott (Article) - 8/21/2012 10:32:25 AM

I really liked Top Gun, Enemy of the State and Beverly Hills Cop 2.

Mania Review: The Expendables 2 (Article) - 8/18/2012 6:46:27 AM

@Mythos ah, I get where you're coming from now.  Didn't understand what you meant before.  Yeah that can annoy you.  It's kind of like the last time we went to Italy and ate real italian food and gelato then came back to Canada and it's like...ok...this gelato tastes like crap...and they don't even make half of these dishes in Italy that they call "italian" food.  Luckily my mother in law provides the real deal.

Mania Review: The Expendables 2 (Article) - 8/17/2012 10:49:07 AM

Mythos I'm guessing you have seen Van Damme.  The guy is probably more flexible than any of us on this site, and in better shape.  If you're not liking this movie, you just don't get it.  It's gonna be pure 80's awesomeness.

Eastwood for Expendables 3? (Article) - 8/16/2012 12:58:08 PM

Don't forget Mel Gibson and Danny Glover.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA