All Higgy's Comments

Vaughn out of X-Men Sequel (Article) - 10/26/2012 10:59:42 AM

The only good thing about X-Men FC was Fassbender and Bacon.  Other then that it pretty much was meh.  I liked what's his name too...the guy that played Prof X did pretty good.

This whole franchise needs to start from scratch.  It's just turned so topsy turvy.  They ruined the Phoenix saga and I bet they ruin Days of Futures Past.  The first 2 X movies were decent, but that's where it ended.

The Wolverine X-Man Cameo? (Article) - 10/22/2012 10:31:30 AM

Yeah geez.  Didn't you guys get the memo that Violator and I got?

Thor Dark World: Official Boilerplate (Article) - 10/22/2012 10:29:17 AM

Not sure if anyone saw my last post regarding last weeks synopsis, so I'll repost.  It was regarding the "shadowy figure" and I believe Wise is right that it's Surtur.

Directly from Marvel's website:

The final world is Muspelheim and that is the world ruled by Surtur and home to his fire demons. Muspelheim is on a separate plane of existence from all the other Nine Worlds and is said to predate recorded time as well as Niffleheim.

So it looks like it is most probably Surtur who is the "shadowy figure" and the "enemy that Odin and Asgard can't withstand".

Thor 2 Synopsis (Article) - 10/17/2012 10:44:43 AM

Ok, I think Wise is right.  I just found this on Marvel's website.

So it looks like it is most probably Surtur who is the "shadowy figure".

Thor 2 Synopsis (Article) - 10/17/2012 10:41:51 AM

Ah yes, I'm getting my characters crossed.  Galactus is the one that predates the universe.  Don't know why I was thinking of Thanos.  But they come from Saturn's moon Titan not Earth.

Anywho...if it is Surtur, then I wonder if they're making him different.  As in not the big giant fire dude.  Cause giant men who are on fire all the time aren't normally shadowy.  :)

Thor 2 Synopsis (Article) - 10/16/2012 10:24:49 AM

"shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself"

So wouldn't that be Thanos?  Surtur isn't a shadowy figure.  And although Malekith is shadowy, he doesn't predate the Universe.  And I can't see them describing Malekith in this quote because then why would they reveal his name?  I'm betting Thanos is the shadowy enemy that gets Malekith and his dark elves to help him.  That's my guess anyway.

I don't think they'd start Ragnorok.  It's too early to do that, or destroy Asgard.  But who knows.

First Look: Silver Samurai (Article) - 10/15/2012 1:22:37 PM

LOL...Jaw was that a shot at Gothic?

Gothic...what's the 26rd?  LMAO.

Diehard 5 Photo (Article) - 10/4/2012 11:17:18 AM

This must be near the beginning of the movie.  I can tell because he doesn't have the snot beaten out of him yet.

Lone Ranger Trailer and Poster (Article) - 10/3/2012 10:24:38 AM

It almost looks like a Tim Burton movie with that stupid crow on his head.  Just annoy's me every time I look at it.

And Armie just doesn't do it for me as an actor.  Seems more like a sitcom actor then a movie actor.  Just doesn't have that hard look to him that you'd think a western hero would have.

Iron Man 3 Gets Underway (Article) - 10/3/2012 10:17:01 AM

Yeah isn't War Machine suppose to have extra guns mounted on him.  Not really War Machine if he doens't looke like War Machine.  Unless they add that stuff on later with CGI.

Both armor's look kinda funny.  They're not terrible but not great either.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA