All Higgy's Comments

Iron Man 3 Gallery of Armor (Article) - 6/5/2012 11:02:15 AM

@DarthBob.  I just saw the pics of AIM too.  They're also linked to the Cosmic Cube.  Interesting.  Wonder what story they're going to pull with all these villains.  Mandarin, AIM, that...other guy who's the main villain...

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Release date (Article) - 6/1/2012 11:10:19 AM

*GASP*  BLASPHEMEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Darth we now shun you.  SHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

2 NEW Dark Knight Rises TV Spots (Article) - 5/30/2012 11:39:31 AM

AAAHHH...OBIWANNA....YOU BLASPHEMER!!!  I love that scene.  You're just jealous because you didn't think it up yourself.

Total Recall International Trailer (Article) - 5/29/2012 10:40:18 AM

WHAT?!!?  No Mars or Terraforming in this one?  Pfff...I just lost interest.

2 NEW Dark Knight Rises TV Spots (Article) - 5/29/2012 10:20:31 AM

Well duh...the Batwing's from the previous franchises were way cooler.  Even Schmacker's...how ever you spell his name....batwing was pretty cool, despite the crappy movie.

Total Recall International Trailer (Article) - 5/28/2012 10:23:36 AM

Haha, I love how Colin makes those faces like right after he takes out all those guys, he's got this, WTF did I just do, crazy face going on.  I wonder if they're still going to terraform Mars in this one?

New Catwoman Dark Knight Rises Poster (Article) - 5/28/2012 10:10:02 AM

Who said Catwoman was a good guy?  But I think she switches sides mid movie.

Casting for Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/25/2012 10:50:10 AM

I could also see him playing the Executioner if he bulked up a little.  I'm waiting to hear if they cast for a blond gal to be the Enchantress.

6 Dark Knight Rises Posters (Article) - 5/25/2012 10:28:25 AM

@Darth...dude...you stole my BUAHAHA moment.  And using a W instead of a U...that's just bad form.  I'm so disappointed in you man...WHY...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO THAT AND RUIN THE MOMENT!!!!

lol...jk

@Wish...Batman the TV show with Adam West.  Come on...that's the best Batman out there and you know it.   :D   Actually I think they can do better.  Somewhere in between Tim Burton's crazy fest, and Nolan's "This has to be realistic".  Schumacker's crap was WAY overboard.  That was like, beyond Burton's crazy.

6 Dark Knight Rises Posters (Article) - 5/24/2012 11:15:26 AM

@ Zalder........BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...omg that was so funny man.  You should do stand up.

Wise comes up with another zinger.  LOL.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA