All Higgy's Comments

More Matrix Movies?! (Article) - 3/3/2014 11:00:47 AM

LOL Violator...I can always count on you for a laugh.  Thanks man.

NEW X-Men: Days of Future Past Teaser (Article) - 2/26/2014 11:51:18 AM

You know what's stupid.  They introduce Beast as this skinny kid with ape like feet...apelike feet that make him somehow run fast.  How could you run super fast with feet like that?  Anyway, now they're introducing Quicksilver.  So we had one person who can run fast, and one that can run faster.  Wow...this is exciting.

And the news now about Beast transforming.  What a Hulk rip off.  Just like using Quicksilver "before" Avengers use him.  What a low brow move that was.  Now this Apocolypse news which sounds completely stupid.  He's supposed to be immortal not need to transfer his spirit into someone else's body.

I never liked Godzilla, but that movie is looking leaps and bounds better then this one.

Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 2/19/2014 8:11:37 AM

Looks a little too silly to me, but this is just the first trailer, and they may have just shown all the more silly parts.  I hope it's good and has some serious tone to it as well.  I like some comedy in it but not over the top.  It's nice to have a good mix of both serious and comedy.

The Rock for the Green Lantern? (Article) - 2/7/2014 11:21:08 AM

Yes we're complaining, because there are better parts that his body type would fit.  It's a waste to use him as John.  There are other actors out there that would be better suited to play John.  I'd love it if JS was in Justice League.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.:T.R.A.C.K.S. Review (Article) - 2/7/2014 11:14:35 AM

When it exploded and things cleared there was no body.  They probably grabbed him fast, so there wasn't anything for SHIELD to recover afterwards.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.:T.R.A.C.K.S. Review (Article) - 2/6/2014 11:25:28 AM

I'll say it before and I'll say it again, I think the clairvoyant is Simon Ryker.  Here's the write up I found on him:

Ryker had access to the Omni-Computer, enabling him to view events occurring over an undisclosed area, but at least as far as New York City. He commanded Project: Alpha-Mech and the involved soldiers, giving him both armed combatants and cyborg technicians at his bidding.  As the Savior Machine, Ryker was linked to the Omni-Computer, which gave him control of all computer systems throughout New
York City, and possibly beyond. The extent of his abilities enabled him to manipulate the world of Cyber-Space, or at least to control others' perceptions of it.  Portions of Ryker's body were replaced by cybernetic parts, including his legs, spine, and parts of his brain. The computers linked to his brain allowed him to link to other computer systems. He did not demonstrate any superhuman physical abilities.

Evangeline Lilly for Ant-Man? (Article) - 2/6/2014 10:57:37 AM

Maybe they'll change the story around and the Wasp will be the love interest of Scott Lang instead of Henry Pym.  Hence why she's so young.

The Rock for the Green Lantern? (Article) - 2/6/2014 10:49:25 AM

He seems kind of....humongous to play Green Lantern.  You'd think they'd use his gigantasism for something else like Darkseid or Lobo as you said.  Or someone else that's huge.  I mean he's bigger then Henry Cavill size wise as well as height wise.  It would look kind of funny having this really tall Green Lantern who uses his ring and not his muscles to get things done.  The only really big muscley Green Lantern is Killawog.  But hey, anything could happen.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Japanese TV SPOT (Article) - 2/5/2014 10:35:47 AM

Before I scrolled all the way, I thought you were going to say "In Avengers".  Close enough.  :)

New Star Wars Rebels Posters (Article) - 2/5/2014 10:33:48 AM

I'm liking the posters.  Not sure if I like that new dark jedi they created.  Does everyone have to have a white face with tatoo's?

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA