All Higgy's Comments

New TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Trailer (Article) - 5/15/2014 11:31:43 AM

Why is there a transformer smoking, what I think, is a metal cigar?

Also, I see Bumblebee still doesn't have a voice.  It sounded like his old crap radio voice, but maybe I'm wrong.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Beginning of the End Review (Article) - 5/15/2014 11:22:57 AM

If she was part demon, I'm not sure she would be unaffected by the Kree blood.  It sound more Inhuman to me but you never know with MCU.

The Flash - First Look (Article) - 5/15/2014 10:57:36 AM

I liked it.  The electricity was kind of unneeded but whatever.  Gonna start watching Arrow and then this when it comes out.

FIRST PHOTO: Batman and Batmobile (Article) - 5/14/2014 10:55:36 AM

I dunno Darth...seeing a twig without clothes doesn't really excite me.

@redhairs, you're right, I remember laughing pretty hard at the scene where his dad died.  Actually that was more laughing AT the movie then with the movie...

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 10:50:27 AM

Yeah, at least Holloway can act...and doesn't have a permanent duck face like Tatum.

Roberto Orci to Direct Star Trek 3 (Article) - 5/14/2014 7:08:34 AM

Yup, Modo hit it right on the head.  Bring Trek to TV again.  I had always hoped to watch Dorn become a Captain of a starship, but I'm good with whatever they think of, as long as it's well done.  I'm actually watching Voyager again right now, and I'm actually enjoying it more then I did the first time.  Maybe cause I'm starving for some real Star Trek TV to show up again.

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 7:05:46 AM

I hate Tatum.  And he sucks as Duke.  This news is meh to me.

FIRST PHOTO: Batman and Batmobile (Article) - 5/14/2014 7:03:39 AM

Yeah that's the costume, Ben isn't that big.  And it doesn't look like chainmail.  A closeup makes it look like a thick material suit, which I like, rather then the body armoer from past movies.

I like it.  Looks good.  However, he looks huge compared to Superman muscle wise.

I hope this is better then MOS.  Needs a touch of humor in it as well.  Can't have dark and gloomy everything.

Mania Box Office Report: Spidey Falls?! (Article) - 5/13/2014 11:27:53 AM

They should have just continued the original story from where it left off with a different director (if Raimi was walking away) and different actors.  Heck they could have just cast Garfield as the new spiderman and got a new Mary Jane, etc...

...or, just waited a few more years to reboot it.  Although seeing as Sony isn't making gobs of money they probably had no choice but to keep making more SM movies.

Batmobile Revealed (Sort of) (Article) - 5/13/2014 11:18:59 AM

Darthbob...how the heck can you see his cup?  It's all dark down there.  Are you looking at a different pic?  All I see is the picture from Snyder's twitter account.

I think it looks pretty cool.  Not sure if I like the giant bat on the suit but it still looks pretty cool.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA