All Higgy's Comments

Apocalypse Cast for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:55:58 AM

The only thing I liked about First Class was the acting.  Fassbender, Bacon and McCavoy saved that movie.  The directing and story were crap.  And I couldn't stand all of those changes he made.

I prefer Singers X-Men any day.

First Look: Pan's Blackbeard (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:43:01 AM

And, I agree, Hook was awesome.

First Look: Pan's Blackbeard (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:41:15 AM

Uggh...that's looks awful.  As if a pirate would look anything like that.

The Flash: The Flash is Born Review (Article) - 11/21/2014 5:31:30 PM

Can you link the yahoo article, because I've searched all over and can't find anything anywhere other then the pictures of Zoom standing over Flash.  But there's nowhere that shows his face.  What I did find was a picture with Zoom and Flash running side by side as a type of poster for the TV show and Zoom actually looked more like Wells.  I personally thing Wells is too obvious as the main Zoom, but he does seem like Hunter Zoloman.  So maybe there are 2 Zoom's and they're just trying to throw us off.  Or maybe Thawne is Barry's great great great grandson or something.  Which would be weird because then he'd be having sex with his great great great grandmother...ok screw that theory.  But something like that.

CINDERELLA: Official Full Trailer (Article) - 11/19/2014 11:21:25 AM

This looks good.  Like you guys said, looks like they're keeping to the classic movie.  I'm glad they even added the mice (probably won't talk but still glad they're part of it).  I was thinking they'd want to be more "realistic" or something, which gets boring after a while with everything needing to have a realistic feel to it.

New Peanuts Trailer (Article) - 11/19/2014 11:15:57 AM

Charlie Brown is awesome.  Hopefully this will be good and honor his Schultz's memory.

Red, I'm thinking that's gotta be just a teaser since it's almost Christmas, either that or just a small part of the movie.  It doesn't look like it's a larger part of an overall movie.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Writing on the Wall Review (Article) - 11/14/2014 10:56:49 AM

Great episode.  It has to be Attilan.  I'm still not sure who Skye is or her dad though.  Her dad could be Maximus the Mad, but he doesn't have super strength like her dad does.  I still think Skye is Mantis, but Mantis's dad is not super strong either.  But they could alter the powers of whoever the dad actually is.

Mania Review: Dumb and Dumber To (Article) - 11/14/2014 10:47:30 AM

Loved Dumb and Dumber.  Hope this one will be just as good.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 10:30:42 AM

Frozen, yes, Black Widow is looking at Loki's scepter, which has an infinite gem in it.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 10:29:41 AM

I don't know if it's Hulk being controlled, but those cops are shooting at the Hulk not past him.  That's something I was looking at on the first one.  You can actually see the bullets bouncing off his shoulder as they're shooting at him.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA