All Higgy's Comments

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2014 11:29:56 AM

Geez Redshirt, that's EXACTLY what I was going to say.  Way to steal my thoughts.

Jessica Jones is Krysten Ritter?! (Article) - 12/5/2014 11:08:43 AM

I was thinking the same thing mellowdoux.

I don't even remember JJ in the comics, so i barely know this character.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:35:02 PM

Apparently it's been confirmed that it's Andy Serkis's voice.

I don't think Bennedict is even in this movie, and I'll be happy if I'm right.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 9:41:39 AM

No DarkXid, Benedict isn't in this movie.  I'm guessing it was Max von Sydow or Adam Driver that was talking.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 7:39:09 AM

It's UP!  Pretty good.  Showed more then I thought.  Typical JJ Abrams camera work though, which I'm not a huge fan of...that kind of shakey cam when action happens.  The Falcon looks like it's had some upgrades.  Seems a bit thinner then normal.  Not sure what to think of that light saber.  But in any case....I NEED MORE!!!!

It's got me excited.  I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE NOW DAMNIT!!!

Pan - Official Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2014 11:04:27 AM

Those are quite the flamboyant pirates.  This looks meh.  The kid looks like a good Pan, but the pirates just seem ridiculous, and since when are the natives not...aboriginals?

Tiger Lilly was never a love interest to Peter, not sure where you're getting that from.  Peter always loved Wendy.

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/25/2014 11:20:19 AM

I agree, this doesn't wow me at all.  I saw that one part where the big crocodinosaur comes jumping out of the water to eat that shark and I'm thinking...A) no way the water is that deep to hold something that big (you can tell the water is shallow because it's light blue.  Dark blue water indicates deep water) B) as if something that size couldn't just break out of the island and take off into the ocean.  The acting looks kind of lame too.

Apocalypse Cast for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:55:58 AM

The only thing I liked about First Class was the acting.  Fassbender, Bacon and McCavoy saved that movie.  The directing and story were crap.  And I couldn't stand all of those changes he made.

I prefer Singers X-Men any day.

First Look: Pan's Blackbeard (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:43:01 AM

And, I agree, Hook was awesome.

First Look: Pan's Blackbeard (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:41:15 AM

Uggh...that's looks awful.  As if a pirate would look anything like that.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA