All Higgy's Comments

X-Men: Days of Future Past Clip: Mystique Attack and More! (Article) - 5/5/2014 11:40:15 AM

@ gopherblaster...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....NO FRIGGEN WAY.  The old cast is leaps and bounds better then the new cast.  The only one is Michael Fassbender.  The rest are worthless.  Of the old cast, Halle Berry is the only one I would get rid of.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Clip: Mystique Attack and More! (Article) - 5/2/2014 11:26:09 AM

I still prefer Rebecca.  Jennifer's face just looks goofy as Mystique.  Too baby faced.  Rebecca has a sexy look to her and when she moves it's very flowing.  Jennifer is so cardboard when she moves.  Her body is fine, but she just moves like a robot.  She just does not come across as the sexy killer type that Rebecca did.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Nothing Personal Review (Article) - 5/1/2014 10:19:52 AM

And Fury's gun shoots purple lasers beams right?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Nothing Personal Review (Article) - 5/1/2014 6:00:11 AM

Moz, I caught that reference.  I lol'd when I heard that.

Wildwestie, that message was kind of confusing.  I almost took it as, this was a backup plan to revive any of the Avengers with the serum, had any of the died during the fight.  But after the testing was done, Coulson was against it unless they reprogrammed the person's brain.  It was a little hard to really understand when you don't know all of the elements that they're hiding.

I love the character of Triplett.  I hope he's a mainstay on the show.  Although I'm really starting to wonder about Simmons and if she is or isn't a Hydra agent.  She has that look that she could possibly be evil.

Star Wars: Episode VII - Cast Announced (Article) - 4/30/2014 10:58:08 AM

OMG never mention the prequels.  They shouldn't be canon either...lol.

I just hope JJ doesn't take too many liberties with Star Wars like he did with Star Trek.  I mean, what was the point in changing the Klingons?  Or their Batleth's?  Or inventing that super transporter way before it's time.

At least he's good with the banter and how the characters mingle with each other on screen.  He's very good with an ensemble cast.

Star Wars: Episode VII - Cast Announced (Article) - 4/30/2014 10:11:07 AM

Any relation to HIM, not to HER.  Mixup.

Star Wars: Episode VII - Cast Announced (Article) - 4/30/2014 10:10:31 AM

Right that was my point.  That CW was official canon yet he said no the second time around.  If that girl is any relation to her, she'd have to be Obiwan's granddaughter.  No way she's his daughter.  Unless they're going to fool around with the cloning thing, but I hope not because that starts to get a little messy.

Star Wars: Episode VII - Cast Announced (Article) - 4/30/2014 8:54:24 AM

I think Serkis would play a great Jedi Master just as himself.  He has the look for it when he grows a beard.  I hope he doesn't play a CGI character at all.

Sydow is just an awesome casting.

I'm not liking the whole "child of Obiwan".  In the clone wars, he was very adamant about not having any relations with a woman.  I don't get why that would change.

Justice League Movie Announced (Article) - 4/28/2014 11:07:37 AM

I'm not a fan of it, nor of Snyder.  I'm hoping the next one is better.  I just found Cavill had no personality, he just seemed very emotionless, except for when he was brooding.  I didn't like the way Pa Kent died, it just seemed very stupid and unbelievable that anyone would just sit there and let himself be killed.  A normal human responce would have at least been to try to run away.  Jor-El being able to "be" on every ship that he was downloaded into and then see everything that was going on.  Just seemed to easy of a way out.  Superman just didn't feel like a superhero.  He just seemed like some dude with crazy powers.  It's too bad too because they had such a good cast all around, and I like how Cavill looked as Superman as well.  Just didn't feel very heroic.

Hugh Jackman for PAN (Article) - 4/25/2014 7:41:05 AM

I agree Elbaz.  What an odd choice for Hook.  I'd almost rather have Hugh as Hook.

Other then the Disney version of Peter Pan (as well as some other movies), I don't really know much about the story which is why I ask, what does Blackbeard have to do with the Peter Pan storyline?

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA