All Higgy's Comments

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Footage Screened (Article) - 7/16/2014 10:50:23 AM

OOoooo check out the picture of Ultron.  Looks very sleak and robot like.  Wonder if they do like in A:EMH where they build a bunch of Ultrons until one goes bad.  I notice the ones in the background have blue color instead of red.

I like CA's new suit too.  Liking the red highlights.

Disney's The Jungle Book Casts Mowgli (Article) - 7/16/2014 10:43:51 AM

I wonder how they're going to get the bear to dance and sing?   I hope it's not too CGI.  And they better not cast some panda as the bear.  It better be a real brown or grizzly bear.

Heroes of Star Wars Rebels at San Diego Comic-Con (Article) - 7/9/2014 10:46:02 AM

Agreed.  I don't know why they think they have to invent something new for us to oo and aww over every time they make a spin off of Star Wars.  That just seems super lame...laser slingshot...I mean COMON!

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/5/2014 1:47:21 PM

He looks...EXACTLY THE SAME as Man of Steel.  I've been looking at a side by side and Kalonthar you are wrong, other then his hair being shorter.  The torso design may also be a slight different but it's hard to tell, but after looking at a side by side of this picture with the Man of Steel one, he looks the same.  The symbol is not smaller and lower on his chest.  It's the exact same size and exactly where it was in the first one.

NEW Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes CLIP (Article) - 6/20/2014 10:52:24 AM

Well that was kind of terrifying in a weird way.

FIRST LOOK: Shredder from TMNT (Article) - 6/18/2014 10:18:20 AM

Looks like a cross between a transformer, edward scissorhands, Wolverine and a samurai.

BIRDMAN - Official Teaser (Article) - 6/17/2014 2:29:29 PM

Spiderhero those were exactly my thoughts.

Box Office Report: 22 Jumps the Dragon (Article) - 6/16/2014 8:19:57 AM

Hey Rob, there's no info, just a trailer for The Rover.

Simon Pegg for Star Wars? (Article) - 6/13/2014 11:49:19 AM

Yoda is not a Whill.  Whill's are a species that are like spirits of the force.  Lucas already confirmed that Yoda is not a Whill.  Yoda's species has not yet been identified.

New Jurassic World Photos! (Article) - 6/12/2014 10:43:57 AM

Yay...little kids that do stupid things in a Jurassic Park movie.  Cause THAT'S never been done.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA