All Higgy's Comments

Star Wars: Episode VII - Cast Announced (Article) - 4/30/2014 10:58:08 AM

OMG never mention the prequels.  They shouldn't be canon either...lol.

I just hope JJ doesn't take too many liberties with Star Wars like he did with Star Trek.  I mean, what was the point in changing the Klingons?  Or their Batleth's?  Or inventing that super transporter way before it's time.

At least he's good with the banter and how the characters mingle with each other on screen.  He's very good with an ensemble cast.

Star Wars: Episode VII - Cast Announced (Article) - 4/30/2014 10:11:07 AM

Any relation to HIM, not to HER.  Mixup.

Star Wars: Episode VII - Cast Announced (Article) - 4/30/2014 10:10:31 AM

Right that was my point.  That CW was official canon yet he said no the second time around.  If that girl is any relation to her, she'd have to be Obiwan's granddaughter.  No way she's his daughter.  Unless they're going to fool around with the cloning thing, but I hope not because that starts to get a little messy.

Star Wars: Episode VII - Cast Announced (Article) - 4/30/2014 8:54:24 AM

I think Serkis would play a great Jedi Master just as himself.  He has the look for it when he grows a beard.  I hope he doesn't play a CGI character at all.

Sydow is just an awesome casting.

I'm not liking the whole "child of Obiwan".  In the clone wars, he was very adamant about not having any relations with a woman.  I don't get why that would change.

Justice League Movie Announced (Article) - 4/28/2014 11:07:37 AM

I'm not a fan of it, nor of Snyder.  I'm hoping the next one is better.  I just found Cavill had no personality, he just seemed very emotionless, except for when he was brooding.  I didn't like the way Pa Kent died, it just seemed very stupid and unbelievable that anyone would just sit there and let himself be killed.  A normal human responce would have at least been to try to run away.  Jor-El being able to "be" on every ship that he was downloaded into and then see everything that was going on.  Just seemed to easy of a way out.  Superman just didn't feel like a superhero.  He just seemed like some dude with crazy powers.  It's too bad too because they had such a good cast all around, and I like how Cavill looked as Superman as well.  Just didn't feel very heroic.

Hugh Jackman for PAN (Article) - 4/25/2014 7:41:05 AM

I agree Elbaz.  What an odd choice for Hook.  I'd almost rather have Hugh as Hook.

Other then the Disney version of Peter Pan (as well as some other movies), I don't really know much about the story which is why I ask, what does Blackbeard have to do with the Peter Pan storyline?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Only Light in the Darkness REVIEW (Article) - 4/25/2014 7:36:12 AM

Maybe if Skye is SpiderWoman, this is how she starts off as part of Hydra.  She gets captured, she fakes wanting to join Hydra, she discovers her powers, then when she gets the chance flips sides and becomes Shield again.

:D

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Only Light in the Darkness REVIEW (Article) - 4/24/2014 11:53:45 AM

Do you mean Kelsey Grammer?  Cause he's important everywear.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Only Light in the Darkness REVIEW (Article) - 4/24/2014 8:46:43 AM

After watching Captain America, I'm thinking Garrett is not the clairvoyant.  It seems like Arnim Zola may be the clairvoyant with his AI, he almost seems like an omni computer.

Also, I'm thinking that Mae's mom works for Sword.  Notice she didn't say which agency she was from?

Mania Box Office Report: Captain America Three-peats (Article) - 4/21/2014 10:24:15 AM

I finally saw Cap.  That was awesome man.  Loved that movie.  If I had one critique it was almost that there was too much action...lol.  Loved the mid credits scene.  Great movie.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA