All Higgy's Comments

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Hen in the Wolf House Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 11:21:28 AM

I just want them to call her Mockingbird!!!

Liked this episode.  I just want to know who Skye's dad isn't.  If they would only at least HINT about it or something.  Man...GIVE US SOMETHING!!!  She needs to have someone build her a new staff that turns into two sticks and back when she wants just like the comics.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 6:35:35 AM

That was so weird (cause of the music)...yet awesome all at the same time.

First Look at THOR #2 (Article) - 10/21/2014 11:26:25 AM

What I want to know is, what did Nick Fury tell Thor that made him not be able to pick up his hammer anymore?

First Look at THOR #2 (Article) - 10/21/2014 11:25:07 AM

I think the new Thor is Angela, who is the daughter of Odin and Frigga.  Half sister of Thor.  But who knows.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Face My Enemy Review (Article) - 10/16/2014 11:41:00 AM

One other thing, the shows ratings had a slight bump from last week, so they're not going down.  It's viewership increased as well.

Iron Man for Captain America 3 (Article) - 10/16/2014 11:28:34 AM

LOL @ Eldogg.

Jason Momoa IS Aquaman (Officially) (Article) - 10/16/2014 11:26:46 AM

Mamoa may look the part, but I just can't see him holding up a hold movie on his own.  He's not that great of an actor.

As for this other dude playing Flash, I just hope it's Wally and not Barry and that we get some comic relief from him.  And he better not suck.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Face My Enemy Review (Article) - 10/16/2014 11:14:20 AM

And I find the show more entertaining then ever for myself.  I loved the laughs in this episode.  But I agree, they need to start getting into who created these symbols, and what they mean.

Iron Man for Captain America 3 (Article) - 10/15/2014 11:25:27 AM

I agree, Civil War doesn't make sense at this point.  Almost everyone knows who everyone is already.  And there aren't that many heroes yet to do this.

I also don't find RDJ to be that big of a draw for me anymore anyway.  I mean he's funny, but I've been enjoying all of the actors equally.

Ghostbusters 3 is Happening (Officially) (Article) - 10/13/2014 8:25:48 AM

This better not be the cast of Bridesmaids.  That movie was garbage.  I don't mind McCarthy, as long as they don't make her so stupid like they do in some of her movies.  They need chicks who can actually lift the packs and be funny and nerdy.

HIGGY'S MANIACAL PERSONA