All HotDogs's Comments

<<  <  5 6 7 8 9 >  >>

Ford Up for INDY 5 (Article) - 9/21/2009 11:39:08 PM

Grandpa Jones, Ford, might be up for another paycheck, I mean Indi, but I'm ready to see him retire the character.

Superman vs. Hulk: Who Would Win in a Fight (Article) - 9/21/2009 11:37:16 PM

You have got to be a Moron if you think Batman has any chance of beating the Hulk without Batmans 'toys'

LAND OF THE LOST (Article) - 6/7/2009 3:16:22 AM

First box office bomb of the summer.  Yes!  Way to go Will.  Some people wonder why I don't like you.  Because you suck!

Battlestar Galactica: Blood on the Scales (Article) - 2/10/2009 6:08:47 PM

I still say Starbuck is the offspring of a human and a Cylon somehow caught in a time flux.

Heroes: A Clear and Present Danger (Article) - 2/4/2009 2:48:58 AM

I'm done with Heroes since the second show of this season.  I am sick of all the going back to the past and forwarding to the futures and going to the past again.  Shit gets old.

Battlestar Galactica-4.13: The Oath (Article) - 2/1/2009 9:45:57 AM

The guy playing Gaeta is doing a very good job of making you hate him.  I hope he gets a bullet shot up his ass.  Instead of trying to find a new world they are trying to make themselves extinct.  Way to go.  I bet this show somehow ends up with its the Cylons who created the humans who in turn created the metal cylons who in turn and it just goes round and round.

Battlestar Galactica: The Disquiet That Follows My Soul (Article) - 1/24/2009 9:36:47 PM

1st Episode was a huge letdown.  2nd one was better.  Who else thinks Starbuck is the Cylon baby between 2nd in command and the blond chick that somehow went back in time?

Chris Yost HULKs out! (Article) - 1/23/2009 9:37:09 PM

Hulk can regen just as well as Wolverine or better.  His strength is a hell of a lot more.  There is also a picture of Hulk tearing Wolverine into 2 pieces.  No contest, Hulk wins hands down.  As far as Thor not sure what happens but Hulk is one of only a few that can actually pick up his hammer.

MANIA INTERVIEW & REVIEW: Hellraiser's Ashley Laurence Talks Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 (Article) - 12/31/2008 8:43:26 AM

<p>The only problem I had with the second movie was the Doctor became a Cenobite and was able to beat Pinhead?&nbsp; I&nbsp;will never accept that idea.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>

Rogue Takes on Egan's THE KEEP (Article) - 6/23/2008 6:36:13 AM

There is a movie called The Keep. How can they use the same title? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085780/

HOTDOGS'S MANIACAL PERSONA