All HudsonTaco's Comments

GAME OF THRONES: The Rains of Castamere Review (Article) - 6/4/2013 5:43:16 AM

If ever an episode needed an A-plus, not only the best of the season this may have been the best of the show. I was speechless and had trouble sleeping after this. I have had a tough time deciding between GoT and The Walking Dead as which I enjoy more but GoT cemented their place on Sunday. So sad that after next Sunday, we will have to wait a whole year for more. There is no way the finalie will surpass this, is there?

Mania Review: After Earth (Article) - 5/31/2013 6:13:37 AM

Wise I agree, I think people pre judge this movie simply because of the director, not that he hasn't made crap films, but I wonder if Rob even had a moment where he wasn't thinking about who directed this. I have really liked his first 3 films, everything since has been pretty bad, but I am willing to bet this is at worse a move in the right direction for him.

John Carter was very good btw.

G.I. JOE: RETALIATION: Extended Clip (Article) - 3/21/2013 12:15:18 PM

Higgy

think it's clear from the video that Snake Eyes was trying to capture not kill Storm Shadow.

Official Lucasfilm Press Release on Abrams Directing Episode VII (Article) - 1/26/2013 6:10:40 AM

Conflicted, as this means he won't be finishing his Star Trek trilogy, how could he possibly have time. Excited because this really confirms episode 7 is on its way. I am a bigger fan of Trek than Wars, but love them both, why can't there be 2 JJ Abrams?

just waiting for the comments about "lens flair" now.

A Good Day To Die Hard Belgium Trailer (Article) - 1/14/2013 8:48:25 AM

I have also read at IGN this will be rated 'R'. Thank you Jeebus.

FRINGE: The Final 3 Episodes Promo (Article) - 1/8/2013 5:59:09 AM

I am just starting to watch this season, all I can say is that from where this show began you have no clue where it is going.

Evil Dead Red Band Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/4/2013 6:15:20 AM

Mr.Jaw my thoughts exactly. I am so looking forward to this.

Mania Review: Les Miserables (Article) - 12/25/2012 8:22:37 AM

Well I hate musicals more than Rob hates 3D so I will not see this. Too bad there isn't a non-musical version as I have read the book and it was quite good. People breaking out into song just takes me completely out of the movie.

Mania Editorial: The Hobbit in 48fps HFR (Article) - 12/24/2012 10:22:17 AM

Saw it last night and loved it. I thought the 48 FPS was amazing, it was like looking at HD for the first time everything was so clear and sharp. Definately the best looking 3D by a large margin, if they haven't upgraded one of the theaters in my home town by next December I will be making the 2.5 hour trip to see part 2 in Calgary.

First Look: Hobbit 2 (Article) - 12/24/2012 8:43:42 AM