All HudsonTaco's Comments

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Trailer (Article) - 7/27/2012 5:04:55 PM

Mr.ET perhaps MGS is not for you. I personally love all of the main games in the series and it sounds like MGS5 is going to be announced next month, can't friggin wait. This one looks interesting but certainly not your traditional MGS game.

The Hobbit Trilogy? (Article) - 7/25/2012 6:34:38 AM

Jedi - I agree completely. I am already worried about the padding they have done already. The Hobbit is like one sixth the length of LOTR and now they want to make it 3 movies? Bad idea, really bad.

Man of Steel Trailer (Article) - 7/21/2012 3:26:35 PM

Trailer was "Superlame"

The bootleg from ComicCon was way better, WB absolutely blows at marketing their properties, why not release the ComicCon footage, makes no sense.

Editorial: The Aurora Massacre (Article) - 7/21/2012 12:57:35 AM

No problem lazarus I didn't think you changed it spite me or anything like that. Like I said I don't post regularly anymore, so I'm not surprised you would miss it.

Editorial: The Aurora Massacre (Article) - 7/20/2012 10:04:30 PM

I have had this avatar on this site way longer than he has. I noticed he changed his to mine a little while ago. Guess I have to post more ;)

Editorial: The Aurora Massacre (Article) - 7/20/2012 9:56:25 PM

Mr.Jaw - my problem is that they report these things as fact and need to wait to get a clearer picture of what happened instead of being the first to report breaking news that isn't true. I was talking to my friend about this this evening and he had heard completely different "facts" about the shooting then I had heard and we both got this stuff from Internet and tv sources. It's all a bit ridiculous. As a non religious person I have to wonder how people can be convinced thar some higher power would let something so senseless occur.

Editorial: The Aurora Massacre (Article) - 7/20/2012 8:30:54 PM

One of the few times I agree with you 100% Rob, great editorial.

I was very saddened to read about this tragedy this morning, the children killed makes me sick as a parent. At the same time this has been painfully obvious the media are looking and reporting much too quickly the "facts" of the shooting. One minute it's 15 people then 12, he was dressed as bane or the joker, he entered during an action scene or during a quiet dialogue scene. It's all about ratings and that is also sad.

Glad to hear they aren't pulling the movie from theaters as I plan on seeing it Sunday.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families.

Walking Dead #100 Gets 2nd Printing (Article) - 7/18/2012 7:25:15 PM

Loved it, best way to read this though is in a Trade when I read single issues it can be months where nothing happens. I wii probably wait a few more months before I read anymore. This issue was fantastic though, I had to stop reading at spots I felt so uneasy.

Stan Returns as Bucky (Article) - 7/17/2012 7:51:58 PM

Don't know much about Cap other than the movies, this intrigues me though.

Walking Dead #100 Breaks Record (Article) - 7/17/2012 7:34:03 PM

Jedi - that's fair they were my favorite character also, but I want vengeance :)

HUDSONTACO'S MANIACAL PERSONA