All HudsonTaco's Comments

Walking Dead #100 Breaks Record (Article) - 7/16/2012 6:33:05 PM

Sorry Jedi but I don't quite understand you are saying that it getting repetitive and then say it won't be the same anymore because of what happened? Seems contradictory to me. I do agree to an extent about the similar arc to the prison with what is happening now, but 100 was gut wrenching and I had trouble sleeping after reading it. Not much can effect me as an adult like that and Walking Dead has more than once. I can wait to see what Rick is gonna do next, remember his character has changed a lot since the prison I doubt the outcome will be the same but only time will tell.

All that said I doubt Kirkman can sustain this for 100 more issues, but I have been wrong before.

Man of Steel Teaser Poster Revealed (Article) - 7/15/2012 8:48:48 AM

Trailer has been confirmed in front of TDKR. from the reactions I have heard from ComicCon it will not dissapoint, and no slow mo scenes in the trailer for those who are curious.

New GHOSTBUSTERS 3 Writer Hired (Article) - 7/11/2012 7:42:43 AM

Won't ever happen.

Ivan Reitman was the director, I think you meant Harold Ramis.

TV Wasteland: Falling Skies and Dinosaurs (Article) - 6/11/2012 8:06:42 AM

He is in that movie, and I think what rob is getting at is that his performance is so bad it has to be seen to be believed.

Mania Review: Prometheus (Article) - 6/11/2012 8:02:00 AM

For those who think it is the same planet as the one in Alien here is a paragraph from an interview with Damon Lindelof.

Question :Let’s get specific then – in your opinion, do these aliens want us to visit them?

Lindelof: That’s an excellent question and one that I’m not going to answer. But I will say that there’s something fascinating about humanity where we perceive it as an invitation. You look at a cave wall, there’s somebody pointing at some distant planets, and one interpretation is “This is where we come from” another is “We want you to come here.” Where are we drawing that from? I think another thing that’s interesting about the system that they visit is that the moon the land on in Prometheus is LV 223. And we know LV 426 is where the action takes place in Alien, so are they even in the right place? And how close are they to the place that these aliens on cave walls were directing them. Were they just extrapolating “This is the system that has the sun with the sustainable life.” So there’s a lot of guesswork. There’s a small line in the movie where David and Holloway are talking about David’s deconstruction of the language based on Holloway’s thesis, and he says “If your thesis is correct” and Holloway says “If it’s correct?” and David says “That’s why they call it a thesis Doctor.” And the reason we threw that in there is that we’re dealing with a highly hypothetical area in terms of who these beings are, what, if any invitation they issued, and who is responsible for making those cave paintings. And did something happen in between when those cave paintings were made - tens of thousands of years ago - and our arrival now, in 2093, 2,000 years after these things have perished. Did something happen in the intermediate period that we should be thinking about?

Mania Review: Prometheus (Article) - 6/9/2012 11:34:46 AM

I really enjoyed the movie though I doubt we will get a sequel other than the current Alien movies. The ending was a bit disapointing IMO would have like to see the story continue on for a while after leaving the planet. Loved the look of this movie totally and David was perticularly well played by Micheal Fassbender.

Also to me anyway it was clear as day that the planet was not LV-426.

Mania Review: Chernobyl Diaries (Article) - 5/25/2012 8:17:15 PM

C minus, but buy your ticket by clicking the ad at the edge of the screen.

I almost never agree with you but I can say this for you Vaux you won't compromise your principles and give this a better score.

GI Joe Retaliation Delayed (Article) - 5/24/2012 4:08:15 PM

Not to mention it has been stated repeatedly that a good 3D conversion takes no more than 6 months. The 3D for this movie would be completed in Nov-Dec why wait 3 more months to release it. I'm on the can't compete with spidey and TDKR train for this one, not to mention it would be wise to avoid the Hobbit in dec as well.

Walking Dead Season 3 Behind the Scenes Video (Article) - 5/21/2012 11:50:04 AM

Isn't the Walking Dead a Zombie Soap Opera?

For the record I love Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. True Blood is alright too.

NEW Expendables 2 Trailer (Article) - 5/2/2012 3:54:24 PM

I heard Sly said that the movie would infact be Rated 'R' not PG-13 as previously reported.

HUDSONTACO'S MANIACAL PERSONA