All HudsonTaco's Comments

Green Lantern Con Footage Online (Article) - 4/3/2011 7:36:55 AM

LMAO!!! 180 degree turn by almost everyone, I still haven't watched this footage I was already all in, but I am pleased beyond belief that even the most skeptical here are digging what they have seen in this new footage. I will check it out when I have more time to give it my full attention.

Reynolds Calls GL Epic (Article) - 4/2/2011 10:02:43 AM

I think this movie will be awesome, Not sure where al the negativity about the first trailer comes from, I am looking forward to this as much as the marvel movies comming out.

Fan Beefs Part II: The 5 Biggest Actor Arguments (Article) - 4/1/2011 8:09:24 AM

Nicholson, Connery, Keaton, Picard, could care less about MST3000, idiots always talking during a movie ;)

BATTLE: LA has Victorious Debut (Article) - 3/14/2011 7:33:59 AM

Saw Battle:LA yesterday, I really didn't like it at all, Not sure if it was the script or acting but it seemed very cheesy to me. Shame I really was looking forward to it. I didn't hate it, I just won't bother seeing it ever again.

McKellen Spots Bilbo in 3D (Article) - 3/9/2011 4:14:24 PM

Oh and also Love my 3D TV. 55" Sony, came with 2 glasses and a Bluray player and cost me $1500, 3D Blurays look even better than the theater IMO, I have only seen 3D Hockey and Golf and they look pretty good, Killzone 3 is fantastic in 3D. My 32" 2D Samsung cost me $1250, 3 years ago, prices are heading in the right direction.

McKellen Spots Bilbo in 3D (Article) - 3/9/2011 3:54:54 PM

Wow! sorry for starting an argument, remember I had just woken up ;). I didn't mean to call you babies, again sorry.

Ryodin - As far as not being able to find a 2D version playing in NYC, I can't speak to that, but I find that hard to believe. I will have to take your word for it. Here in Calgary if it is a major release almost every theater will show both versions, so no thats not a problem here.

Hanso - I know what you are saying, but I think what you are talking about is the 3D gimmick, which is used in movies like Jackass 3D. Avatar on the other hand looked great in both versions, James Cameron developed this camera system so both types could be filmed properly, when you see things like a dildo flying at the screen that is when 3D is being used as a gimmick. That is a decision made by the director, there was nothing of the sort in Avatar or Alice in Wonderland (yes I know it was converted, they did an excellent job of it). I believe Perter Jackson has enough sense to use it properly to add depth to the picture and not have look out of place at all in the films 2D version. I would liken it to CGI, people like Spielberg, R.Scott, and Nolan can used it in a way that in some cases is so subtle you don't even notice. Then you have hacks like Steven Sommers and  Roland Emmerich who barely need the actors on set, and the whole movie looks like its playing on an XBOX. Some movies will look great in 3D and for others it will suck and that will have largely to do with who is behind the camera. Pete (I call him that) knows what he is doing.

You are not babies! just whinners;)

McKellen Spots Bilbo in 3D (Article) - 3/9/2011 5:32:45 AM

OMFG!!! Enough with the 3D hate, it will be avaliable in 2D you bunch of giant babies. If it was only coming out in 3D then you would have a point, but it will be avaliable in both so shut up already, Sorry about my rant but I hate waking up to pointless bitching,

The Hobbit is my favorte book ever, Jackson is the man, this movie will be amazing.

Level Up! A Review of Dead Space 2 and more 3DS News (Article) - 3/4/2011 5:40:52 AM

Dead Space 2 was amazing, I loved every minute of it, the original game is the only game where I have earned the platinum trophy. I have every trophy for part 2 as well, except the beating the Game on Hard Core, that is a challenge I am not sure many people could acomplish. Its insane, but I guess thats why its called hard core.

A new single player DLC senario for Dead Space 2 came out on Tuesday as well. It takes place at the same time as the main game but you play a character you played in Dead Space Extraction. I haven't picked it up yet but I plan to this weekend.

Transformers' Sentinel Prime Revealed (Article) - 3/1/2011 8:37:08 AM

goldeneyez go rewatch Season one of Transformers and then tell me again about better stories. Those cartoons are barely watchable and certainly don't have awesome stories, they were awsome when I was 5. If you think that they still do then I cannot help you. Would it help if Shia's character was called Rex?

Transformers' Sentinel Prime Revealed (Article) - 3/1/2011 5:39:31 AM

So much critical hate for a movie based on a half hour toy commercial. I enjoyed the first 2 on a pop corn movie level, I expect this to be no different. Bring on the Bayhem!!!

HUDSONTACO'S MANIACAL PERSONA