All Hulkfan4ever's Comments

Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. - Halloween Special Clip (Article) - 10/16/2014 8:59:42 AM

I'm a Hulk fan and I can't stand to watch this show but my 5 year old nephew LOVES it which I guess is the age group they are targeting here.

Gotham: The Balloonman Review (Article) - 10/11/2014 6:59:09 AM

Pretty much the only reason I  watch this is just to see what Cobblepot is going to do, the whole Barbara Gordon used to be gay bit was completely unnecessary. Have to say this show hasn't put me to sleep though like The Flash did.

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/18/2014 11:14:28 AM

Tom Mison from Sleepy Hollow?

First Look: The Birth of a New Hero in CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 (Article) - 9/10/2014 9:06:50 AM

There are just so many things wrong with that Red Skull cover...............ugh!

4 NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Posters (Article) - 6/12/2014 9:06:51 AM

That would be Denise Milani Liquids7

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2014 10:52:41 AM

I am just glad this isn't live action like the awful Smurfs movies.

Mania Review: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 3/8/2014 8:29:53 PM

That has to be one of the funniest things ever said on the internet HotDogs! Too funny!

SLEEPY HOLLOW Season Finale Trailer (Article) - 1/16/2014 9:53:35 AM

Love this show and haven't missed an episode. WAY better than I thought it would be.

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/16/2014 9:51:12 AM

So which one is supposedly Rhino? The 5th pic? The 2nd pic makes it look like he is trying to wipe his crack with a piece of costume.

Level Up: Disney Infinity Review (Article) - 9/29/2013 9:47:19 AM

This would be more interesting to me if they would use the Marvel characters as well. I would much rather see in the pic above: Mr. Incredible, Sully and the Hulk as opposed to Jack Sparrow. ;)

HULKFAN4EVER'S MANIACAL PERSONA