All Hulkfan4ever's Comments

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2014 10:52:41 AM

I am just glad this isn't live action like the awful Smurfs movies.

Mania Review: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 3/8/2014 8:29:53 PM

That has to be one of the funniest things ever said on the internet HotDogs! Too funny!

SLEEPY HOLLOW Season Finale Trailer (Article) - 1/16/2014 9:53:35 AM

Love this show and haven't missed an episode. WAY better than I thought it would be.

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/16/2014 9:51:12 AM

So which one is supposedly Rhino? The 5th pic? The 2nd pic makes it look like he is trying to wipe his crack with a piece of costume.

Level Up: Disney Infinity Review (Article) - 9/29/2013 9:47:19 AM

This would be more interesting to me if they would use the Marvel characters as well. I would much rather see in the pic above: Mr. Incredible, Sully and the Hulk as opposed to Jack Sparrow. ;)

New Sleepy Hollow Promo and Viral Video (Article) - 9/4/2013 11:05:01 AM

I think I am actually going to check this out. It at least looks interesting.

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/23/2013 6:36:57 AM

Pretty sure that Marvel wasn't going to use him for any Daredevil sequels and they were probably like, "Ok.....um, sure......you can have him......*giggle, giggle*"

Lego Marvel Super Heroes UK Trailer (Article) - 8/22/2013 7:40:38 AM

Thought this looked kinda cool, now why can't they make a game like this without the Lego?

New X-Men Days of Future Past Photo (Article) - 8/19/2013 11:34:25 AM

I thought the same thing redhairs99!!! Ha-Ha-Ha!

Thor: The Dark World Official Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2013 7:41:13 AM

Can hardly wait for this!

HULKFAN4EVER'S MANIACAL PERSONA