All Hulkfan4ever's Comments

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/3/2014 8:25:56 AM

For those of you who cannot understand why they are putting the Joker in this movie, the simple answer is money. You have to know that the average movie goer that does not read comic books will not know who 99% of these characters are. Throw in the most famous of all the bad guys and bang you have a hit. People know who the Joker is (thanks to Heath Ledger) and people will come out in droves to see this just to see who this Joker is and then they will make their comparisons to Ledger. People will show up just out of curiosity. If there is no Joker then they make less money at the box offfice period.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Things We Bury Review (Article) - 11/20/2014 8:42:29 PM

Loved this episode and I have to think it was probably the best episode of the entire series!

Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. - Halloween Special Clip (Article) - 10/16/2014 8:59:42 AM

I'm a Hulk fan and I can't stand to watch this show but my 5 year old nephew LOVES it which I guess is the age group they are targeting here.

Gotham: The Balloonman Review (Article) - 10/11/2014 6:59:09 AM

Pretty much the only reason I  watch this is just to see what Cobblepot is going to do, the whole Barbara Gordon used to be gay bit was completely unnecessary. Have to say this show hasn't put me to sleep though like The Flash did.

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/18/2014 11:14:28 AM

Tom Mison from Sleepy Hollow?

First Look: The Birth of a New Hero in CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 (Article) - 9/10/2014 9:06:50 AM

There are just so many things wrong with that Red Skull cover...............ugh!

4 NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Posters (Article) - 6/12/2014 9:06:51 AM

That would be Denise Milani Liquids7

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2014 10:52:41 AM

I am just glad this isn't live action like the awful Smurfs movies.

Mania Review: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 3/8/2014 8:29:53 PM

That has to be one of the funniest things ever said on the internet HotDogs! Too funny!

SLEEPY HOLLOW Season Finale Trailer (Article) - 1/16/2014 9:53:35 AM

Love this show and haven't missed an episode. WAY better than I thought it would be.

HULKFAN4EVER'S MANIACAL PERSONA