All HunterRose's Comments

Comicscape: Spidey Turns 50 (Article) - 9/13/2012 11:39:50 PM

Proud to say my boycott of Spider-Man continues. Until Peter is married to MJ again, Marvel can suck it along with their 3.99 cover prices. Since I started reading comics in '82, Marvel titles had always outnumbered DC titles. That trend began to change once Marvel stated that they would charge whatever they wanted because fans would still buy them. Really? My pull list: DC - 15 titles. Marvel - 4 (2.99 titles).

OK, ok.....ranting again. Happy Birthday Spider-Man. Miss you.

Comicscape: America's Got Powers/Super Crooks (Article) - 4/19/2012 6:20:47 PM

To me, the definition of a "hit" is a movie that saturates the media so much that you start to hate it. Well, maybe not hate, but you get the picture. A genre hit is liked not just by us (the fanboys), but the general movie going masses that have never heard of the comic property until after the movies has been released.  I loved Kick-Ass. The majority of my co-workers didn't even know there was a movie out by that name. If they had started talking about it, then I would know it was a hit.

First Dark Shadows Trailer (Article) - 3/17/2012 12:59:22 AM

I guess I'm in the minority that hated Burton's Batman series. Cool Batmobile, Joker was ok, but overall....meh. Making the Joker the killer of Bruce Wayne's parents was just lazy writing. Just because it was the only Batman movie since the campy TV series doesn't make it great. I would have rather just waited for Nolan's Batman.

First Dark Shadows Trailer (Article) - 3/16/2012 10:49:39 AM

hmmmm, let's see....undead character living with a family in a house they moved into. Sounds like Burton is rehashing Beetlejuice. He ruined Batman, almost screwed up Superman. He must be stopped!!

First Dark Shadows Trailer (Article) - 3/16/2012 9:30:58 AM

Tim Burton directs movies like he combs his hair.

Mania Review: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 (Article) - 11/26/2011 7:33:29 AM

I almost expected the wolves to transform into giant robots when I heard the voices they used while they were "talking" in wolf form. This was the part that made my friends and I laugh the loudest. Don't be too cruel when reviewing this comedy. It made me laugh so it did it's job.

Lair of the Beasts: The Monster Rats of Roswell (Article) - 11/26/2011 7:23:40 AM

These articles always make me smile and giggle.

Second THING Clip Online (Article) - 10/1/2011 8:33:19 PM

Can't wait.....

Second THING Clip Online (Article) - 10/1/2011 8:31:38 PM

Can't wait.....

More Avengers Set Pics Online (Article) - 8/14/2011 8:47:11 PM

In a "What If" story the Hulk goes totally berserk and Thor snaps his neck. Nuff said.

HUNTERROSE'S MANIACAL PERSONA