All InFamousQBall's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Editorial: The Aurora Massacre (Article) - 7/21/2012 9:41:58 PM

This is just sad that we share the same sky with crazy people. Not to sound crazy insensitive, but the death penalty is appropriate here. I know this doesn't bring the victims back, but this guy obviously is afraid of death due to the fact that he didn't kill himself after killing. Depending on where he is placed in prison....we may not have to wait till his death sentence....most likely he'll be constantly tormented in prison until death by an inmate anyways.....either way...HELL will be nice and toasty.

Man of Steel Trailer (Article) - 7/21/2012 8:48:52 PM

Wow .... Just wow, I just found out that there two different versions of this teaser using either jor-el or johnathan Kent's voice, both of them are awesome, but the one I saw in the theatre was the one featuring jor-el's voice and I think that one moved me  the best, great touch on the music as well. I've already started the countdown...

Man of Steel Teaser Poster Revealed (Article) - 7/15/2012 1:32:31 PM

Epic. That is all. And the comic-con footage would be nice as well. There are some punks that keep putting all the footage from the man of steel panel up on youtube but convientely keep leaving out the 1:27 seconds that are the most important. Bastards. Lol

New viral content for The Dark Knight Rises (Article) - 6/29/2012 3:34:37 PM

lol what "wish" said.

Weaver Confirms Avatar 2,3,4 (Article) - 6/27/2012 4:10:52 PM

james cameron is a beast. period. lol

Zimmer scores Man Of Steel (Article) - 6/19/2012 2:37:03 PM

superman is my favorite superhero! hans zimmer is my favorite composer of the modern era! this cant be anymore perfect!  although john williams is gonna be quite the composer to top!!!

NOKIA Dark Knight Rises Trailer (Article) - 6/19/2012 2:35:03 PM

this trailer is great!! little by little she show a little bit more, but not spoiling anything! I can feel the epicness of this film so well now! and bane is looking more convincing with each new trailer!

Dark Knight Rises Wait is Over TV Spot 8 (Article) - 6/19/2012 3:07:21 AM

OUTSTANDING! but its still june 19th :(

Django Unchained Trailer (Article) - 6/7/2012 2:54:42 AM

this movie actually looks tight! lol dont think it will be as racist or as vulgar as people might expect, and dicaprio looks like he might actually be funny in this film, then again it is tarantino and its only the first trailer...well see!

The Dark Knight Rises TV Spot 6 (Article) - 6/7/2012 2:50:07 AM

This Movie is gonna be so great! im totally invested in the propaganda of this film. lol

INFAMOUSQBALL'S MANIACAL PERSONA