All InnerSanctum's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,647

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Blu-ray Releaase (Article) - 6/17/2014 10:28:24 AM

Does that mean they will now reboot it...again?  Seriously, let Marvel have it back.  I'd like to see Spidey in the Avengers universe.  They skipped right over Spider-Man 2 and made Spider-Man 3 with this film.  Feels so much like I'm watching a retread of the last series.  Except worse.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Blu-ray Releaase (Article) - 6/17/2014 10:26:07 AM

Wow, that didn't take long.

Ant-Man Director Update (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:41:08 PM

I'm curious as to why Cornish wasn't considered for the director's chair?  Did he also bail?

Ant-Man Director Update (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:39:55 PM

Well, that is a very disapointing short list.  Glad he passed.  Is it that hard to get a A list director for a Marvel project?  Must they really scrape the bottom of the barrel?  Get someone who can handle an action movie.  I think, if the script is right, the cast can handle the comedic moments.

PENNY DREADFUL: Demimonde Review (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:35:51 PM

I personally don't have Showtime and only got to catch the first episode.  Like most shows on HBO and Showtime, I'll wait for them to be released on Amazon and watch them in a marathon.  I'm sure they must factor that in with the profits.  It is what made Amazon pick up Ripper Street which was dropped by BBC America after its second season (thank goodness, because it had a cliff hanger.)  That all said, I can't wait to watch all these episodes and I can't help reading about them.

24: Live Another Day: 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Review (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:29:36 PM

Well, the show isn't breaking any of its formula (bad guy in CTU), but that is not a bad thing.  That said, am I correct that there is only 12 episodes?  That means things would be really heating up in the final six.  Just, please, give Jack some sense of closure.  This might be the last time we see the character.

World War Z Sequel Gets Writer (Article) - 5/29/2014 3:47:04 PM

I thought the first one was a bore.  Predictable zombie movie that had nothing in common with the book.

Wright OUT of Ant-Man (Article) - 5/29/2014 3:41:41 PM

Um, isn't GOTG a comedy with action scenes?  With a racoon and a tree as lead characters and lot of juvenile jokes in the trailers, I'd say Marvel doesn't have a problem with comedy.

Wright OUT of Ant-Man (Article) - 5/29/2014 3:40:11 PM

I also agree that Hank Pym (not the old and kind of scary looking Douglas) should have been a core member of the Avengers and been responsible for Ultron.  His relationship to his creation and his unstable personality have been a driving force in the Avengers for decades.

Wright OUT of Ant-Man (Article) - 5/29/2014 3:37:06 PM

I've been bummed out all week about this news.  Wright was the sole reason I was excited about Ant Man.  I wanted something different from the other Marvel films.

INNERSANCTUM'S MANIACAL PERSONA