All InnerSanctum's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,628

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 4/8/2014 2:53:46 PM

I've yet to see Hobbit 2: Electric Hobbaloo.  I was that disapointed in the first one.  It drug on and on and still didn't feel like the book I grew up with as a child.  It felt like a tedious exercise on my patience.  There was not magic.  It lacked a soul.

10 NEW X-Men: Days of Future Past Posters (Article) - 4/8/2014 2:48:22 PM

My guess is that future Storm dies.  Wolverine 3 looks very magical.

Mania Exclusive Interview: Kevin Feige (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:26:22 PM

Are we EVER going to get a solid Hulk movie?  Please, someone ask him in an interview.

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/6/2014 12:39:13 PM

Curious, what does an unemployed Hawkeye do?

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/6/2014 11:00:57 AM

I think this was the best Marvel Universe movie since Iron Man.  What great fun.  It didn't lose my attention for a minute and it is nice that Marvel is not afraid to make a more adult and fan based centered film.  I know everyone loves the Avengers, but it pales compared to this movie.  I didn't want it to end.

After the dissapointing Thor: TDW, this made me excited to see what is next.  I'm still on the fence for GOTG that looks, from the previews, that it was written by a 13 year old boy.  But, we shall see. Hard to take a film starring a raccoon and tree as best friends seriously.

SPOILERS:

SHIELD is no more.  It went down.  It was so blended in with Hydra, you couldn't seperate the two.  I'm not sure what they are going to do with the TV show (I tried and tried, but really hate it.)  We clearly see key players leaving for other opportunities at the end.  If they were going to rebuild, they would have remained.  Maybe they will retitle the show "Ex Agents of SHIELD".

The Walking Dead: After Review (Article) - 2/10/2014 3:45:50 PM

I've never hated on Carl.  He is a kid and really has had very little to do.  Until this episode.  Hate away...I like the little sociopath.  This episode seemed like something a kid would do.  Emotions, pudding and "He got my boot, but not me."

I'm sure it has been noted, but the Gov got a head shot.  Why he wasn't a zombie.  They do a close up on him in this last episode and he has a big ol' bullit hole in the noggin.

No Will Smith Independence Day Sequel (Article) - 2/8/2014 5:10:51 PM

Goldblum has been starring in one of those cop shows on TV.  Never watched it.

Vision Costume Rumor (Article) - 2/8/2014 5:08:37 PM

Only drawback is the lack of being able to show expressions.  This film is really going to be packed.  Is Whedon competing with Singer for most actors in a superhero film?

I really would like a stand alone Hulk film with Ruffalo.

Diesel Confirms Groot Role in GOTG (Article) - 12/24/2013 10:44:53 AM

Dazzler...have you ever seen one of the director's films?  They are low brow fun, but don't expect at  serious take on a talking racoon and tree.  I think they have been pretty clear that this is all tounge in cheek.  Vin...I hate to be rude, but he just seems like a dumb ass.  He mumbles his lines and is about as entertaining to  watch as a tree grow...um, wait.

Diesel Confirms Groot Role in GOTG (Article) - 12/24/2013 10:38:39 AM

Thank god he is just doing voice work.  I really can't stand this guy and have no idea what is the appeal of F&F films.

INNERSANCTUM'S MANIACAL PERSONA