All Iridan's Comments

Mania Review: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Article) - 8/22/2014 6:25:07 AM

I was under whelmed by the first one. I'll pass on this.

Remo Williams Remake Coming From Sony (Article) - 8/22/2014 6:20:08 AM

I don't think I've seen this movie since the '80s. I do recall liking it but I can't remember much about it.

THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG EXTENDED EDITION Release Details (Article) - 8/6/2014 9:24:08 AM

Added scenes to this? I agree with karas.

Of the five movies, this is the only one I didn't care for.

Bruce Campbell for Evil Dead TV Series (Article) - 7/28/2014 12:44:37 PM

I'm so down for this!

Arrow Season 3 - Comic Con Trailer (Article) - 7/26/2014 11:30:20 AM

I actually preferred season 1.

The Summer of '84: Conan the Destroyer (Article) - 7/1/2014 8:06:51 AM

I agree with those who think this one was silly. That is my main beef with it rather than the PG rating. Wilt sucked and the thief was lame.

While the first definetly had a more hard edge, it also had more of a story. Conan could not let the revenge go which cost him his love. So was the revenge worth it? The first one rocks, while the second one... I agree with the C minus, but for different reasons.

NEW Mad Max: Fury Road IMAGE (Article) - 6/26/2014 5:54:58 AM

Sounds good to me. I really like the idea that there will be little visual effects.

The 25th Anniversary of Batman (Article) - 6/23/2014 4:44:26 AM

I think a C is right on, and I pretty much completely agree with your assessments. I found the second movie to be far better.

HRG for Heroes Reborn (Article) - 6/18/2014 4:36:47 AM

None of them.

I thought the first season was decent despite some bad writing. I gave up in season 2.

Game of Thrones: The Children Review (Article) - 6/16/2014 9:11:11 AM

I thought it was a very good and satisfying finale. I enjoyed all the plot lines and it didn't seemed rush with so much going on. Now it just sucks with how long we have to wait for the next one.

And Mania, please, please edit your posts. This was pretty heard to read in spots.

IRIDAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA