All Jakester's Comments

<<  <  61 62 63 64

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/27/2006 6:49:45 PM

DAMNIT...JANET! Does it have enough skin for Skinemax late nite?

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/27/2006 6:47:34 PM

D'oh! NOW the comments show up. You're back on my Christmas card list! And, since you're so groovy, you I'll "make sweet love to" your blog entry. ("Bang" is just so rude, so my delicate sensibilities decided to substitute something nicer)

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/27/2006 5:44:36 PM

Chip, you've really gone all out, and I hope it works out for you. I know you've had some rough patches with the whole Cinescape thing, but simply from this relaunch, it's clear that you're really dedicated to making this place a success. I hope it works, and I'll spread the word. Everyone loves me(*), so just me being here will be a big draw. (* - except for the people who utterly hate my guts.)

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/27/2006 1:11:11 PM

Inappropriate things are bad. Use code, grapefruit.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/27/2006 12:10:35 PM

See, now I can bang you. Oh wait. That's rude. Since "banging" is rude, I've invented code: My code for the amazingly rude "bang" is: "Make sweet love to" So...now I can "make sweet love to" you!

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/27/2006 11:25:24 AM

More sicker? Is that like "more gooder?" So...it's Friday. How was it?

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/27/2006 9:46:16 AM

Dude, if you've gotta ask. BTW, did you know you could ban yourself from your own blog? That's pretty cool.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/26/2006 7:44:33 PM

You want to bang my blog? How base and offensive. We should replace "bang" with something more appropriate and Politically Correct, such as "Make Sweet Love to."

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/26/2006 1:18:39 PM

CRASH! You need to make your avatar be your ass pic!

JAKESTER'S MANIACAL PERSONA