All JarrodSarafin's Comments

<<  <  95 96 97 98

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/14/2008 12:26:41 AM

I think Rosenberg may be getting a bit ahead of himself there..Any fourth installment would be unlikely to hit theaters until 2010-2011 and we don't know if Kate Beckinsale or Speedman would even be interested in returning for it at that time.

WB Grabs a BUCKET of Cash (Article) - 1/14/2008 12:23:19 AM

Haha OriginalDave, How should I prove it's really me and not some poser...A secret handshake? :) And I like the thoughts on our writers having some sort of a mark which signals them to new readers. It would have saved me from ditching the "DarkJedi" account..Though I will still log into that every now and again to access old blogs, videos, etc. ... Curious but how many people here saw The Bucket List or First Sunday? Do you think Rambo or Cloverfield will capture that 36 million January record?

WB Grabs a BUCKET of Cash (Article) - 1/13/2008 1:52:49 PM

Cody has been the one pushing the film quite a bit over the past few months so I was giving her props on it, Mallet. I never said she directed the project. But I can change it above to ease your annoyance at it. No worries. Edit: I've added Jason's name in the report, M.

WB Grabs a BUCKET of Cash (Article) - 1/13/2008 1:45:14 PM

Heh, I'm starting to think Mr. Boll does have some incriminating photos on someone. I still can't believe he grabbed that cast for this film. Unless....Freestyle Releasing grabbed the cast first and then Uwe Boll came attached as director later. That makes more sense for me but I know it's probably not the truth.. I'm just glad I didn't have to waste too much finger motions on Mr. Boll in the above box office report. :) And btw, this is my new Username here at Mania. I've had the "DarkJedi" name since 96 at Cinescape/Mania and over the past few months, I've gotten a bit tired of having to sign my real name at the bottom of some comments when someone new to us has a question thrown my direction. I know that most regulars knew "DarkJedi=Jarrod" but the new people might not so this profile may help a bit out and be less confusing for new readers anytime they have a question for me in regards to news/content/etc. Of course, this means that our DVD guru Robert "Movielord" Trate will take away with the Bang leadership now that I've stopped the DarkJedi name but oh well, I'll figure out a way to catch it again...Perhaps. Here comes the Dallas-New York Giants game.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 1/13/2008 12:07:11 AM

He dissappears at strange times..I think he's scheming the demise of Bats to tell the truth.. And I may not be catching you on that "DarkJedi" name anytime soon now. :)

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 1/13/2008 12:02:48 AM

I've never caught the JLA show when it aired and I've hoped to see it either on DVD or syndication but I haven't been lucky on that particular score. You think they took elements from JLA, due to it's popularity, and brought out the Civil War angle..or is it just a coincidence? I've been seeing a lot anger towards Quesada of late as well.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 1/12/2008 11:59:34 PM

Spammmmmerrrr! :) Good show tonight as usual.

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA