All JarrodSarafin's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 1,217
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The Walking Dead: A Clip (Article) - 3/30/2014 7:20:07 AM

Definitely ready for it....and Game of Thrones next Sunday. But let's stay on tonight....Let everyone survive for once (I doubt it of course). One way or the other, I hope the Beth storyline is resolved though...Now that the Serial Killer/Tyrese/Carol angle is complete, that's the remaining loose thread before starting a new season..

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/28/2014 9:18:13 PM

And you shall receive them, Monkey. You. Shall. Receive. Them.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/28/2014 6:07:23 PM

Those who knocked Vikings and Justified in the last 20 or so comments...I officially declare void of good traits and banish to the realm of Heroes reruns. May the TV Gods have mercy on their souls. They get black coals...

Those who agreed with me that Vikings is awesome (boobs or not) and dig Justified for the bad ass Elmore Leonard dialogue that it is...I officially declare Winners....and Maniacs through and through. They get cookies in the shape of Princess Leia Jabba Slave Action Figures...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:23:23 PM

Ya know...another thing....Does anyone here watch Vikings or Justified? Probably 2 of my favorite shows and we don't cover them here. Even back when I was here in an Editorial capacity, Justified was on for 3 years and we didn't cover it. But it does have have that gunslinger feel to it.

I can't be the only Maniac loving those 2 shows...Totally sad that Tim Olyphant and Walton Goggin's show is ending next year. Boo.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:18:24 PM

lol Shac...No apologies necessary..I was joking with ya. :)

No lotion please...Only Monkey would want a front row seat to Violator and Hanso-Bro's hanky pankys..

Meanwhile...Anyone want a balloon? Does anyone want to float? After all...we ALL Float Down Here....

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 4:40:25 PM

lol I haven't been Editor of anything for what...2 years now? But I'm all for hanging out with you clowns. I'm a clown myself since what...1997?

But I don't feel like seeing any circle jerking between Cesar and a Violator. If it's going to be that kind of party, I'm bouncing that way.....Yes...THAT WAY..

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:51:30 PM

Yo everyone of the Mania realm. How are you?

Prometheus 2 Date Set (Article) - 3/26/2014 9:47:00 AM

Best movie news all week! Loved the first one..

Patton Oswalt for Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/23/2014 10:17:57 AM

I was just kidding around, Woodye. There's no reason he can't be on both shows as the Justified one is a cameo at most. They have one more season to go. Just hope Graham Yost and Tim Olyphant bring him back there next season for a show or two...That character was hilarious.

Patton Oswalt for Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/22/2014 7:17:58 PM

Noo....Patton Oswalt needs to recur his role on Justified before he comes onto Agents of Shield.

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA