All JarrodSarafin's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,224
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:23:23 PM

Ya know...another thing....Does anyone here watch Vikings or Justified? Probably 2 of my favorite shows and we don't cover them here. Even back when I was here in an Editorial capacity, Justified was on for 3 years and we didn't cover it. But it does have have that gunslinger feel to it.

I can't be the only Maniac loving those 2 shows...Totally sad that Tim Olyphant and Walton Goggin's show is ending next year. Boo.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:18:24 PM

lol Shac...No apologies necessary..I was joking with ya. :)

No lotion please...Only Monkey would want a front row seat to Violator and Hanso-Bro's hanky pankys..

Meanwhile...Anyone want a balloon? Does anyone want to float? After all...we ALL Float Down Here....

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 4:40:25 PM

lol I haven't been Editor of anything for what...2 years now? But I'm all for hanging out with you clowns. I'm a clown myself since what...1997?

But I don't feel like seeing any circle jerking between Cesar and a Violator. If it's going to be that kind of party, I'm bouncing that way.....Yes...THAT WAY..

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/27/2014 2:51:30 PM

Yo everyone of the Mania realm. How are you?

Prometheus 2 Date Set (Article) - 3/26/2014 9:47:00 AM

Best movie news all week! Loved the first one..

Patton Oswalt for Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/23/2014 10:17:57 AM

I was just kidding around, Woodye. There's no reason he can't be on both shows as the Justified one is a cameo at most. They have one more season to go. Just hope Graham Yost and Tim Olyphant bring him back there next season for a show or two...That character was hilarious.

Patton Oswalt for Agents of SHIELD (Article) - 3/22/2014 7:17:58 PM

Noo....Patton Oswalt needs to recur his role on Justified before he comes onto Agents of Shield.

South Park: The Stick of Truth PS3 Review (Article) - 3/19/2014 5:24:33 PM

It must be doing somewhat good...Both weeks I've walked into Best Buy, I've seen these big displays for the game in the middle of the Electronic aisle....and each time that big display has been empty because they're sold out.

The Walking Dead: Alone Review (Article) - 3/13/2014 12:28:13 PM

Ahhh true, Samson...I can't remember what Noah Emmerich's character said about his wife..Man, this conversation is making me want to rewatch it all over again to see if we can pinpoint what the writers have and have not proven in their version of the zombie apocalypse.

The Walking Dead: Alone Review (Article) - 3/13/2014 10:46:54 AM

That's what I was thinking, Red. Beyond the Telltale Games (Episode 1), I'm playing...I still don't remember anyone dying from a bite that wasn't traumatic...a major artery...or being overridden and eaten altogether. Isn't that what happened to Andrea's sister, Samson? She got bit in the neck and bled out?

For the guy they left under a tree....He was bit, he had flu-like symptons..but since nobody knew what was really going on, nobody wanted to wait for the end result. The guy requested to be let out and sit it out under a tree with a gun...

This would all be solved if maybe somebody would just get bit somewhere harmless....like on the hand or a foot..and the writers would physically show them turn from said bite.

As been said, they have made it clear that EVERYONE is infected though...and yeah, they seem to not mind blood getting on them.

I think that's why I'm super excited to have Eugene on board. I've mentioned in previous recaps but I'd love to see some testing to find out what kills somebody and what doesn't on the show. The CDC was the best opportunity but the dude blew it up. Then Governor's guy came along...but he died too...Now we have Eugene hopefully.

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA