All JarrodSarafin's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/26/2008 12:52:06 AM

Ben's becoming such a great & complex character on this series. I like the fact that he's in the middle of just about everything important surrounding the story arcs. And Sawyer...Wow, what a change with his character. Hugo and Charlie used to be a great dynamic of the series and Sawyer has readily stepped into Charlie's shoes as a replacement. My older sister was shitting kittens when they pointed the guns at Sawyer in this episode. In shows of the past, we would say "Yeah, right, they won't kill him off". But it seems the death toll is adding up over here and nobody really feels safe if we haven't seen their flash forward by now. When they pointed the gun at Sawyer, there was definitely some "Nooooooooooo" thoughts going on. Alex's death was brutal as well. Great season so far. Superb writing and storytelling. Loving it.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/21/2008 11:57:43 PM

lol I didn't even see your comments in my Box Office Report. Were you and Gauley busting my balls again? :) This one wasn't posted over the weekend because there was no trailer to pass on...Much like those Joe pics last week..We knew they'd ask them to get it taken down within an hour and sure enough, the studio did. Studios are definitely quick these days. But I don't mind the occasional ball busting. I'm always listening even if I don't always respond.

Bloodgood Fights in New TERMINATOR (Article) - 4/21/2008 2:08:28 AM

It seems either that report was untrue or the name is staying until an alternate is approved. WB's official site still has it listed as Terminator Salvation for us anyway.

X-Files 2 Title Revealed by Carter (Article) - 4/16/2008 4:29:26 PM

lol I see that you posted it in the blogs..I check my email before looking around for news, not Mania blogs. Next time, email me the link and I'll credit you butthead. :)

X-Files 2 Title Revealed by Carter (Article) - 4/16/2008 4:27:45 PM

I didnt see an email, C. Where did you post it?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/11/2008 1:38:43 PM

The Babylon A.D debunking is up on the main site now.. I'll edit this one now.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/8/2008 11:25:38 PM

Hanso and Company, I can't wait for us to get our Properties section going soon because I have a feeling you guys will do it justice. Case in point is your suggestions about all the Batman Viral stuff I'm missing out.. I'll be honest on that one. There are too many viral sites to manage for the Dark Knight alone and these New Property pages will give you guys the chance to frequently update ..say...a Batman section with every new update on every new Viral site you find. I've know I've been getting some flack for not covering every single viral update that pops up for Batman like....say...SHH does...but after a point of time, it becomes too much for one person to watch over. I have a lot of subjects to cover here and other duties so I can't always dedicate it to chasing Viral campaigns for films. That's exactly why we're getting together the Properties section to be managed by the people who know best in the world of Mania....You!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/7/2008 12:41:43 AM

Hanso....SonyMan... It's not for lack of trying here. Nobody can get a confirmation from their publicists on the Joe parts yet. I'm sure a confirmation will come soon whether they're in the film or not but until then, thats something that will go in next week's Rumors of the Week column. Much like a lot of crap that AICN reports... Just replying here to let you know I hear your thoughts on me not reporting it. We're all still waiting for a confirmation from both actors' camps.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/4/2008 8:54:37 PM

Fixed McK, I'm surprised someone didnt email me and tell me about the HTML error. And Hanso, I'd love to publish those photos but I already know what's going to happen. It's much like those Iron Man photos earlier this week. Paramount and WB are very quick to "ask" (errr demand) that we take them down.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/2/2008 2:09:56 PM

Band, We resolved that one a few weeks back. Only logged in users can see the answers and that's after they already entered their guesses. They can't guess them again since their username is already in the system. I believe that's why people are complaining above about spelling...and that's why spelling has to be precise! This is automated..The spelling for each answer is taken directly from IMDB. Non-logged in users can play the game but they can't see the answers. Gauley, we're always listening..We read the comments. I may not always say something because it may be out of our control but we're listening.

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA