All JarrodSarafin's Comments

Three More for 24 Prequel Movie (Article) - 5/23/2008 5:01:12 AM

Well, they talked about filming a theatrical movie between seasons last summer. But the WGA strike threw everything out of whack. Not sure if it's still on the slate now. This upcoming 2 hour TV movie is likely compensation for that as well. Fox may look at the results of the prequel movie's rating (and likely DVD sales) and see if a theatrical movie is plausible or economical.

TERMINATOR Trilogy Begins Production (Article) - 5/23/2008 4:57:24 AM

Preach it, Dark Knight2280.Yes, it's still targeted as PG-13. But continue to preach it! Perhaps they'll listen. Rightttttt...who am I kidding? PS: Main terminator is being kept under wraps. No confirmations. I'm sure over the summer or into the fall, someone will leak it. Probably at the upcoming Con...

HOBBIT Enters Pre-Production with Returning Cast (Article) - 5/21/2008 6:50:06 PM

Hah Scythe! "But in the name of the Eldar, Valar, the Nine Rings and the One, and the Silmarils in the crown of Morgoth, enough talk about the ages of the actors. Are we TRYING to tempt fate here?" ---------------------------------------------------------------- Believe me, I was thinking the same thing. I can be superstitious at times as well. I curse at baseball announcers when they go "Here we are in the 7th innning with a no-hitter..." *Hit!* *Curses* But I agree that it is on the mind. Christopher Lee, the legendary actor who has appeared in so many classic horror films, being one of them. But you're right. Let's not tempt fate or jinxes with these two franchises, Lotr and Potter. J

DreamWorks Remaking Japanese YOMIGAERI (Article) - 5/21/2008 2:10:35 PM

Flight of the Navigator... What do I win? Oh....right....

HOBBIT Enters Pre-Production with Returning Cast (Article) - 5/21/2008 2:08:29 PM

Almost,<br /> <br /> Just letting ya know that Cate Blanchett said a few months ago that she would return to her character in a heartbeat if asked. She loved entering the world. I couldn't confirm it above because she hasn't been contacted "officially" yet via the trades but still...<br /> <br /> It's likely she'll be back given her quotes in the past.<br /> <br /> I was cringing at the Christopher Lee/McKellen comments above. Can't say it hasn't gone through my head too or even their own heads. I know it seems amazing that nobody of older age has passed in the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings cast (outside of veteran actor Harris-Dumbledore early on). Both of these series are looking to complete their film franchises up to 2011 and both franchises have older actors which are playing essential roles.

Batman Begins' Tone Influencing WOLVERINE? (Article) - 4/30/2008 3:31:32 AM

Batman Begins' success and fan approval set a major precedent for studios and directors in restarting and working with the origins of superhero characters. It's understandable that other directors will want to follow that mold.

Tina Fey's MAMA Beats Harold & Kumar (Article) - 4/28/2008 3:27:56 AM

Technically no, McKracken....but the tale of the Monkey King is a classic tale in China and has been adapted many times even with different names.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/26/2008 12:52:06 AM

Ben's becoming such a great & complex character on this series. I like the fact that he's in the middle of just about everything important surrounding the story arcs. And Sawyer...Wow, what a change with his character. Hugo and Charlie used to be a great dynamic of the series and Sawyer has readily stepped into Charlie's shoes as a replacement. My older sister was shitting kittens when they pointed the guns at Sawyer in this episode. In shows of the past, we would say "Yeah, right, they won't kill him off". But it seems the death toll is adding up over here and nobody really feels safe if we haven't seen their flash forward by now. When they pointed the gun at Sawyer, there was definitely some "Nooooooooooo" thoughts going on. Alex's death was brutal as well. Great season so far. Superb writing and storytelling. Loving it.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/21/2008 11:57:43 PM

lol I didn't even see your comments in my Box Office Report. Were you and Gauley busting my balls again? :) This one wasn't posted over the weekend because there was no trailer to pass on...Much like those Joe pics last week..We knew they'd ask them to get it taken down within an hour and sure enough, the studio did. Studios are definitely quick these days. But I don't mind the occasional ball busting. I'm always listening even if I don't always respond.

Bloodgood Fights in New TERMINATOR (Article) - 4/21/2008 2:08:28 AM

It seems either that report was untrue or the name is staying until an alternate is approved. WB's official site still has it listed as Terminator Salvation for us anyway.

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA