All JarrodSarafin's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/2/2008 1:52:35 PM

If you post answers, all that will happen is you get banned from the site. I've said guys that the answers need to be precise...as in the same exact letter-for-letter as IMDB.com's database entry. It needs to be the exact same as its counterpart at IMDB. If you know a movie but are unsure about its exact spelling, consult that database. Mla, looking into that issue now.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/1/2008 3:18:04 AM

Fixed, Wise. Long night..

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/31/2008 11:53:00 PM

Pegg definitely rocks, Bern. Agree with you on that one. Double cheers and a Guiness to boot. It's cool to see him admit some Trek fans having doubts on his Scotty casting. It shows he knows what's on the table for that one. Though, even if he did screw the pooch---which I don't see happening---something tells me he won't be to blame for the film. It's one very ambitious project with a lot on the line. Good news for it is the release date of next May. Hah, I wonder if Simon directly asked Hank to do a voice...or if Hank just knows he will be asked while on the set of a film and does them anyway preemptively. Looking forward to checking out Run Fat Boy Run too when I grab a chance.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/27/2008 4:06:30 PM

It's a Zucker film. I'm there. And yes, I was just as disgusted when Meet the Effing Spartans beat out Rambo. Or when Epic Movie beat out the box office last year. But in a Zucker produced spoof, I trust.

New Viral Sites for DARK KNIGHT (Article) - 3/27/2008 4:04:09 PM

Galaga, I like that you saw that. Nolan has said that the Penguin is his least favorite villain...but there can be no doubt that Nolan and WB have adjusted to Ledger's death. I wouldn't find it surprising in the least that the Penguin was in the third film or at least a reference to his character. There can be no doubt that Nolan had to change things for the third film now that Ledger is gone.

Two More Traveling to Raimi's HELL (Article) - 3/27/2008 4:00:50 PM

Not 1 comment. Should I stop covering Sam Raimi's return to the horror genre? Or are you all Rami-ed out?

New Developer Footage of RE 5 (Article) - 3/27/2008 2:34:35 AM

Same here, Audio. Same here. But hey, at least it's new footage of the game. *Going to refill my half-full glass*

JUSTICE LEAGUE Losing Against Australia (Article) - 3/19/2008 6:50:06 AM

Well, there's no doubt that Chicago is becoming a virtual goldmine for filming...Quite a lot of movies getting shot at that location over the past year. But I agree with the landmark comments. ... Btw...I wonder if the Australian government will allow George Miller to film Mad Max 4 (his next project after JLM) there. Or if George will even try to film it there given his current gripes.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 6:27:48 AM

http://www.mania.com/justice-league-america_article_55906.html Why yes, Hanso...yes, he is. :) And he's in the upcoming Star Trek reboot...Probably multiple picture deal. In fact...Yelchin likely has a multiple picture deal with WB for Terminator now, a multiple picture deal with WB for Justice League..and a multiple picture deal with Paramount for Trek. This kids gonna be as busy as Shia in the next few years.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 6:23:09 AM

I just wrote it over at our forums but I haven't had a change to read Childhood's End yet...I'm gonna pick it up this week, Sony. But damn it if I didn't read Rendezvous so many times as a kid that I wore out the book cover multiple times..I've probably bought that book at least 5 times in the past 10 years. Same for Hitchhikers Guide too..Another deceased but never forgotten writer... 42...2001...42...2001...42...2001

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA