All JarrodSarafin's Comments

X-Files 2 Title Revealed by Carter (Article) - 4/16/2008 4:29:26 PM

lol I see that you posted it in the blogs..I check my email before looking around for news, not Mania blogs. Next time, email me the link and I'll credit you butthead. :)

X-Files 2 Title Revealed by Carter (Article) - 4/16/2008 4:27:45 PM

I didnt see an email, C. Where did you post it?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/11/2008 1:38:43 PM

The Babylon A.D debunking is up on the main site now.. I'll edit this one now.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/8/2008 11:25:38 PM

Hanso and Company, I can't wait for us to get our Properties section going soon because I have a feeling you guys will do it justice. Case in point is your suggestions about all the Batman Viral stuff I'm missing out.. I'll be honest on that one. There are too many viral sites to manage for the Dark Knight alone and these New Property pages will give you guys the chance to frequently update ..say...a Batman section with every new update on every new Viral site you find. I've know I've been getting some flack for not covering every single viral update that pops up for Batman like....say...SHH does...but after a point of time, it becomes too much for one person to watch over. I have a lot of subjects to cover here and other duties so I can't always dedicate it to chasing Viral campaigns for films. That's exactly why we're getting together the Properties section to be managed by the people who know best in the world of Mania....You!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/7/2008 12:41:43 AM

Hanso....SonyMan... It's not for lack of trying here. Nobody can get a confirmation from their publicists on the Joe parts yet. I'm sure a confirmation will come soon whether they're in the film or not but until then, thats something that will go in next week's Rumors of the Week column. Much like a lot of crap that AICN reports... Just replying here to let you know I hear your thoughts on me not reporting it. We're all still waiting for a confirmation from both actors' camps.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/4/2008 8:54:37 PM

Fixed McK, I'm surprised someone didnt email me and tell me about the HTML error. And Hanso, I'd love to publish those photos but I already know what's going to happen. It's much like those Iron Man photos earlier this week. Paramount and WB are very quick to "ask" (errr demand) that we take them down.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/2/2008 2:09:56 PM

Band, We resolved that one a few weeks back. Only logged in users can see the answers and that's after they already entered their guesses. They can't guess them again since their username is already in the system. I believe that's why people are complaining above about spelling...and that's why spelling has to be precise! This is automated..The spelling for each answer is taken directly from IMDB. Non-logged in users can play the game but they can't see the answers. Gauley, we're always listening..We read the comments. I may not always say something because it may be out of our control but we're listening.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/2/2008 1:52:35 PM

If you post answers, all that will happen is you get banned from the site. I've said guys that the answers need to be precise...as in the same exact letter-for-letter as IMDB.com's database entry. It needs to be the exact same as its counterpart at IMDB. If you know a movie but are unsure about its exact spelling, consult that database. Mla, looking into that issue now.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/1/2008 3:18:04 AM

Fixed, Wise. Long night..

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/31/2008 11:53:00 PM

Pegg definitely rocks, Bern. Agree with you on that one. Double cheers and a Guiness to boot. It's cool to see him admit some Trek fans having doubts on his Scotty casting. It shows he knows what's on the table for that one. Though, even if he did screw the pooch---which I don't see happening---something tells me he won't be to blame for the film. It's one very ambitious project with a lot on the line. Good news for it is the release date of next May. Hah, I wonder if Simon directly asked Hank to do a voice...or if Hank just knows he will be asked while on the set of a film and does them anyway preemptively. Looking forward to checking out Run Fat Boy Run too when I grab a chance.

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA