All JarrodSarafin's Comments

JUSTICE LEAGUE Losing Against Australia (Article) - 3/19/2008 6:50:06 AM

Well, there's no doubt that Chicago is becoming a virtual goldmine for filming...Quite a lot of movies getting shot at that location over the past year. But I agree with the landmark comments. ... Btw...I wonder if the Australian government will allow George Miller to film Mad Max 4 (his next project after JLM) there. Or if George will even try to film it there given his current gripes.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 6:27:48 AM

http://www.mania.com/justice-league-america_article_55906.html Why yes, Hanso...yes, he is. :) And he's in the upcoming Star Trek reboot...Probably multiple picture deal. In fact...Yelchin likely has a multiple picture deal with WB for Terminator now, a multiple picture deal with WB for Justice League..and a multiple picture deal with Paramount for Trek. This kids gonna be as busy as Shia in the next few years.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 6:23:09 AM

I just wrote it over at our forums but I haven't had a change to read Childhood's End yet...I'm gonna pick it up this week, Sony. But damn it if I didn't read Rendezvous so many times as a kid that I wore out the book cover multiple times..I've probably bought that book at least 5 times in the past 10 years. Same for Hitchhikers Guide too..Another deceased but never forgotten writer... 42...2001...42...2001...42...2001

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 5:44:24 AM

Godspeed, Mr. Clarke. You truly were a legendary man of Science Fiction and you made a lasting impact on tools like me. I'll always appreciate your work. Enjoy your journey onward to your new adventure.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 5:39:06 AM

Have to say, rghtiger, that the latest press release did reveal more than expected... Still not sure what "Earlier version of Arnold model" mean.. Did it mean an earlier model below T-800...As in something we're already seeing in the Sarah Connor Chronicles...or did it mean the actually T-800 model in earlier version. lol Sometimes, these press releases are not to be trusted..like the whole Star Trek-Ryder playing Human mother ordeal last summer.

Raimi Leading New JACK RYAN Trilogy (Article) - 3/19/2008 1:43:31 AM

I did the same head turning when I saw this story, mla. Raimi has talked about how much of an emotional and time-consuming drain the Spider-Man trilogy was for so many years.. And now, he has a new Fantasy series hitting ABC next year (based on Terry Goodkind's series).. And...this? I'd understand if he was just taking this as a one time deal to lead the new Jack Ryan movie..but the press release implies multiple films all with Raimi set to executive produce and direct. Damn Sam. Spider-Man locked you up for nearly a decade and now you have something for the next decade.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/17/2008 1:10:41 AM

Agreed. I liked how the trade set up a possible venture for a specific Superhero network from Marvel Studios. Obviously, they're just talking about doing full 24 hour marathons with superhero movies on the FX network in the near future.. But if this proves successful...as in highly profitable, I can definitely see Marvel Studios getting into television specifically to bring together a niche satelite channel sometime in the near future.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 3/17/2008 1:04:09 AM

We talking about the Supermans story? Yeah, I know...After the 14th article on Superman, I just began to understand that Merin, myself and only a few others like it against the vast majority that hate it. We do have a lot of SR fans at the forums so that's something.. It happens everytime I write up any article that has Superman and Bryan Singer included.. We all have our opinions on this stuff but sometimes, it gets way too personal for some. There's some that respect differences of opinion....hence Merin is sticking around us Transformers fans (me) when he knows I might be contagious and there's others who just can't keep it from getting personal. As the old saying goes...It happens...What happens? Shit happens.. :) And Michael, I'm going to steaaaaal your crayon box so you can't plot as much and must come by here more often..Be prepared, sir. Be very prepared.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 3/17/2008 12:54:21 AM

Checked it, Mla. When did you send it? I got some of your January messages about the Halo project but that's it.. You have my email too right? jarrodhsarafin at yahoo and jarrod@mania.com And Duh on my part, Collector..I didn't respond specifically above. Send me an email with ideas and I'll be happy to pass them along to my bosses. Or write them here. I know the powers that be read these here blogs from you fellow Maniacs.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 3/17/2008 12:50:21 AM

lol I'm here, Collector. But I tend to zone out on the weekends when you shot your email. I spend so much time online during the week that I go watch TV or play poker on Saturdays. I just saw your email a few minutes ago, butthead. :) And yep, that's my personal email. I think I gave it to you direct a few months back on one of your blogs...Or was it my blog? Man, my memory's killing me. Checking messages now mla.

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA