All JarrodSarafin's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/27/2008 4:06:30 PM

It's a Zucker film. I'm there. And yes, I was just as disgusted when Meet the Effing Spartans beat out Rambo. Or when Epic Movie beat out the box office last year. But in a Zucker produced spoof, I trust.

New Viral Sites for DARK KNIGHT (Article) - 3/27/2008 4:04:09 PM

Galaga, I like that you saw that. Nolan has said that the Penguin is his least favorite villain...but there can be no doubt that Nolan and WB have adjusted to Ledger's death. I wouldn't find it surprising in the least that the Penguin was in the third film or at least a reference to his character. There can be no doubt that Nolan had to change things for the third film now that Ledger is gone.

Two More Traveling to Raimi's HELL (Article) - 3/27/2008 4:00:50 PM

Not 1 comment. Should I stop covering Sam Raimi's return to the horror genre? Or are you all Rami-ed out?

New Developer Footage of RE 5 (Article) - 3/27/2008 2:34:35 AM

Same here, Audio. Same here. But hey, at least it's new footage of the game. *Going to refill my half-full glass*

JUSTICE LEAGUE Losing Against Australia (Article) - 3/19/2008 6:50:06 AM

Well, there's no doubt that Chicago is becoming a virtual goldmine for filming...Quite a lot of movies getting shot at that location over the past year. But I agree with the landmark comments. ... Btw...I wonder if the Australian government will allow George Miller to film Mad Max 4 (his next project after JLM) there. Or if George will even try to film it there given his current gripes.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 6:27:48 AM

http://www.mania.com/justice-league-america_article_55906.html Why yes, Hanso...yes, he is. :) And he's in the upcoming Star Trek reboot...Probably multiple picture deal. In fact...Yelchin likely has a multiple picture deal with WB for Terminator now, a multiple picture deal with WB for Justice League..and a multiple picture deal with Paramount for Trek. This kids gonna be as busy as Shia in the next few years.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 6:23:09 AM

I just wrote it over at our forums but I haven't had a change to read Childhood's End yet...I'm gonna pick it up this week, Sony. But damn it if I didn't read Rendezvous so many times as a kid that I wore out the book cover multiple times..I've probably bought that book at least 5 times in the past 10 years. Same for Hitchhikers Guide too..Another deceased but never forgotten writer... 42...2001...42...2001...42...2001

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 5:44:24 AM

Godspeed, Mr. Clarke. You truly were a legendary man of Science Fiction and you made a lasting impact on tools like me. I'll always appreciate your work. Enjoy your journey onward to your new adventure.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 5:39:06 AM

Have to say, rghtiger, that the latest press release did reveal more than expected... Still not sure what "Earlier version of Arnold model" mean.. Did it mean an earlier model below T-800...As in something we're already seeing in the Sarah Connor Chronicles...or did it mean the actually T-800 model in earlier version. lol Sometimes, these press releases are not to be trusted..like the whole Star Trek-Ryder playing Human mother ordeal last summer.

Raimi Leading New JACK RYAN Trilogy (Article) - 3/19/2008 1:43:31 AM

I did the same head turning when I saw this story, mla. Raimi has talked about how much of an emotional and time-consuming drain the Spider-Man trilogy was for so many years.. And now, he has a new Fantasy series hitting ABC next year (based on Terry Goodkind's series).. And...this? I'd understand if he was just taking this as a one time deal to lead the new Jack Ryan movie..but the press release implies multiple films all with Raimi set to executive produce and direct. Damn Sam. Spider-Man locked you up for nearly a decade and now you have something for the next decade.

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA