All JarrodSarafin's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/17/2008 1:10:41 AM

Agreed. I liked how the trade set up a possible venture for a specific Superhero network from Marvel Studios. Obviously, they're just talking about doing full 24 hour marathons with superhero movies on the FX network in the near future.. But if this proves successful...as in highly profitable, I can definitely see Marvel Studios getting into television specifically to bring together a niche satelite channel sometime in the near future.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 3/17/2008 1:04:09 AM

We talking about the Supermans story? Yeah, I know...After the 14th article on Superman, I just began to understand that Merin, myself and only a few others like it against the vast majority that hate it. We do have a lot of SR fans at the forums so that's something.. It happens everytime I write up any article that has Superman and Bryan Singer included.. We all have our opinions on this stuff but sometimes, it gets way too personal for some. There's some that respect differences of opinion....hence Merin is sticking around us Transformers fans (me) when he knows I might be contagious and there's others who just can't keep it from getting personal. As the old saying goes...It happens...What happens? Shit happens.. :) And Michael, I'm going to steaaaaal your crayon box so you can't plot as much and must come by here more often..Be prepared, sir. Be very prepared.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 3/17/2008 12:54:21 AM

Checked it, Mla. When did you send it? I got some of your January messages about the Halo project but that's it.. You have my email too right? jarrodhsarafin at yahoo and jarrod@mania.com And Duh on my part, Collector..I didn't respond specifically above. Send me an email with ideas and I'll be happy to pass them along to my bosses. Or write them here. I know the powers that be read these here blogs from you fellow Maniacs.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 3/17/2008 12:50:21 AM

lol I'm here, Collector. But I tend to zone out on the weekends when you shot your email. I spend so much time online during the week that I go watch TV or play poker on Saturdays. I just saw your email a few minutes ago, butthead. :) And yep, that's my personal email. I think I gave it to you direct a few months back on one of your blogs...Or was it my blog? Man, my memory's killing me. Checking messages now mla.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/14/2008 6:27:14 PM

A guy is sitting at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He's slamming tequila left and right. He grabs one, drinks it, goes over to a window and jumps out. The guy who was sitting next to him couldn't believe that the guy had just done that. He was more surprised when, ten minutes later, the same guy, unscathed, comes walking back into the bar and sits back down next to him. The astonished guy asks "How did you do that? I just saw you jump out that window and we're hundreds of feet above the GROUND!". The jumper responds by slurring, "Well, I don't get it either. I slam a shot of tequila and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground. Watch." He takes a shot, slams it down, goes to the window and jumps out. The other guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls until right before the ground, slows down and lands softly on his feet. A few minutes later, the guy walks back into the bar. The other guy has to try it too, so he orders a shot of tequila. He drinks it and goes to the window and jumps. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn't slow down at all...SPLAT! The first guy orders another shot of tequila and the bartender says to him, "You really are a fucking asshole when you're drunk, Superman."

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/13/2008 12:37:08 PM

Shame on you, monkeyfoot, shame on youuuu. I said Ty Burrell was playing Doc Samson months ago here at Mania. :) And I agree, it's cool to have the trailer broken down by the director so soon.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/12/2008 1:12:16 AM

Yep, I liked SR as well and can't wait for Man of Steel. It's obvious that I want this one in theaters more than any WB-distributed JLA film. And if Singer chooses to pump up the action angle, that's cool with me but I bet a lot of fan expectations are hinging upon which villain will be on the hot seat this time. Spacey is confirmed as returning as Luthor but it will likely be a limited role and not be as the main baddie. So who? Who can attract audiences in the same context as Batman taking on the Joker?

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 3/12/2008 1:01:40 AM

We definitely have a lot of new faces joining the Maniac ranks and as Mla says, some of them have been around for a bit, they're just partaking in the experience now. And Movielord is here everyday one way or another. After all, he's our DVD guru for the site. Lately, he's been doing some Toys features for the site too. You can check out his latest Neca spotlight on the upcoming New York Comic Con TMNT exhibit on the main site this afternoon. lol at the "Mommy" part too. That's two smiles you gave me this morning. One there and the other one telling me I should be perfect on the trivia game. I wish....I wish...I uber-wish I was perfect at everything..You can bet I would test my perfection at buying a lotto ticket or two..or three... :)

SaucyMi Dominates Screenshot Trivia (Article) - 3/10/2008 7:17:10 PM

Wile, You don't have to wait. Check out the header above. The automated Screenshot Trivia has begun.

SaucyMi Dominates Screenshot Trivia (Article) - 3/10/2008 1:09:43 AM

Notes: Peckinpahwannabe, I added that 1 point to your score but I need you to check your email for a question I sent your way this morning. When I grab your email, I'll update your numbers again here. MyerFreddy, I added that two points from last week to your final score for the Pet Cemetery issue. And everyone else, expect the official version very soon here. Goodluck and remember, you must be precise on your answers from now on in any official Screenshot Trivia games...Whether it's for movies, television, anime, etc. If you know a movie screenshot but you're unsure of the title, consult Imdb.com's listings for that movie. The answer will be worded precisely from their listings. Thanks and good luck everyone!

JARRODSARAFIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA