All Jestlyr25's Comments

15 Reasons Why March Will Be Epic for Games (Article) - 3/1/2010 7:12:19 AM

Mass Effect 2 absolutely blew my mind. Never have I played a series that has given me such enjoyment. With that said, the God of War and Final Fantasy series are all right up there with a side of Bioshock. So I can only imagine how great March is going to be... let the countdown begin for March 9th...with a following week of awesomeness leading to March 16th.

New KICK-ASS Red Band Trailer Hits (Article) - 2/19/2010 10:37:25 AM

Looks like my birthday is going to Kick-Ass! About time something cool comes out that day instead of just me 31 years ago.

Renner Circles BATTLESHIP (Article) - 2/18/2010 12:37:57 PM

Anyone else hoping to see them stack all their ships on top of each other? Admit it, you all did it at least once to win. ;)

Who knows, maybe right before the attack cordinates are placed in the other navy will move one of their ships?

The Toy Fair 2010 Prelude (Article) - 2/13/2010 7:21:04 PM

I feel the same way about E3... love the conventions that keep the public out. Besides, a lot easier to talk to the companies without having Comic Guy pushing and shoving to get a shot of some booth babe.

Murray Confirms GHOSTBUSTER Spoiler (Article) - 2/9/2010 5:46:04 AM

Well that bit of news did not spike my interest. I hope, if this holds up, that Ghostbusters 3 stays in limbo.

The Super Hero Bowl: Marvel Vs. DC (Article) - 2/6/2010 6:42:26 AM

Am I the only one who thinks EA Sports need to get wind of this? A comic version of Madden would be classic!!

82nd Academy Award Nominees Announced (Article) - 2/2/2010 10:54:55 AM

Simply put, the Oscars suck. It's been sometime since they were even memorable. I'm sure I've got several good books to catch up on than listening to long-winded acceptance speeches from product placement clothing designers.

4 Reasons Why BioShock 2 Will Pwn! (Article) - 2/1/2010 8:39:28 AM

BioShock 2 will be great on both console and PC...period. Please don't start that geek debate on which platform is better. Damn, we'll have the Special Olympics explode on this page... no matter who wins the debate everyone will still be retarded.

Webb to Direct SPIDER-MAN Trilogy (Article) - 1/20/2010 9:44:10 AM

At this point one can only shakes his or her head and hope for the best. This moving will have to be hyped pretty big and look absolutely awesome for me to step foot into the theater again. And for God's sake... please get someone that is actually hot for Mary Jane!! Kirsten wasn't even in the ballpark compared to MJ in the comics.

And you better bet I just compared a real person's beauty to a fictional line drawn character's beauty. Give me a minute and I'll find some hot pixels too.

WARM BODIES Zombie Up (Article) - 1/20/2010 9:29:44 AM