All Jetro's Comments

SUCKER PUNCH Trailer Flies In (Article) - 11/4/2010 9:06:23 AM

Yeah Kimbroo - just finished watching the trailer and you can tell it's a Snyder film with the music and the slo-mo action scenes.  Not that I'm complainin as it does look good but I kept expecting Spartans to show up during the trailer..

Top 10 Comic Book Characters That Didn%u2019t Start In Comics (Article) - 11/4/2010 9:00:20 AM

Some good names on the list and as much as it pains me to say so but number 1 should have been something from the Star Wars universe although I'm not sure which character would be ideal to represent the franchise.

You could even argue that Transformers which originally started off as a TV series that spawned into toys, comics (which were completely different than the TV Show during it's original run), movies and such.

RUNAWAYS Rolling in March? (Article) - 9/4/2010 10:37:53 PM

The Transformers 3 Stunt person was a woman.  Based on what I read on it was that the cable snapped and ended up cutting through her skull.  The extents of the damages aren't known at this time but anytime you need to call in a chopter to get to the hospital asap, that's not a good sign.   My thoughts and Im sure the rest of us as well go out to her and her family in hopes of a recovery.

20 Games for September to Fall Into (Article) - 9/2/2010 5:07:05 PM

#ddiaz28 - RROD. My bro had the same issue.  Ill give credit where credit is due, M$ actually had it fixed and replaced entirely within 7 or 8 days which included the shipping time. Unless something major happened with your system, expect to be playing Halo on Day 1.

20 Games for September to Fall Into (Article) - 9/2/2010 5:12:20 AM

So many good games to pick from this month.  It's a shame that they're all releasing about the same time, which of course means it's perfect for the Christmas season.

Civ 5, Reach, Assassins Creed (never played it, but heard nothing but good things bout it except the ending), Ruse I've been waiting for a while now ever since they pushed it back to allow Kinect/Move to work with it (makes sense of course),   Spiderman has my interest but Im not sold on it yet.

Either way, time to start pimping myself off so I can afford to get all these games...

KICK-ASS 2 a Go? (Article) - 9/1/2010 6:10:20 PM

Epxect Scott Pilgrim to score big in the retals/dvds.  If it bombs there as well, then stick a fork in it and it's done and itll be nothing more than a cult favorite.

KICK-ASS 2 a Go? (Article) - 9/1/2010 6:07:17 PM

@fatpantz -  Reviews have been good for the show but dont expect it to survive a second season.  It got released in te middle of the worst possible time slot (superbowl, playoffs, etc) that it had a hard time developing an audience but the Fox Studios loved it and green lighted the next season in hopes itll pick up.

7 Alien Thoughts on Illegal Immigration (Article) - 9/1/2010 6:03:56 PM

Little Known fact - ALF suffers a horrible fate at the end of the series...

FANTASTIC FOUR Rumors Rampant (Article) - 8/30/2010 4:37:56 PM

<facepalm on the Fantasic Four reboot>

XIII or whatever it's called was actually decent once you got past the low budget and the chubby Val Kilmer.

KARATE KID 2 Writers Found (Article) - 8/27/2010 4:43:29 PM

Karate Kid vs MMA... now that I would go see providing that poor Will Smith's boy gets tossed from one side of the ring to the other...

JETRO'S MANIACAL PERSONA