All Johnnyathm1's Comments

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:24:00 PM

{ponders the whole thing...will most likely go see it any way}

Fifth Element Sequel? (Article) - 9/13/2013 11:26:28 PM

Loved TFE...one of my favs. Would be very excited if he decided to do another scifi.

The Summer of '83: Fire and Ice (Article) - 8/26/2013 7:46:37 PM

I was tripping on acid when I saw Wizards for the first time. I beleive it was 94, I was house sitting for a friend and he had a big screen tv...it was a wholly satisfying experience (=

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/23/2013 3:16:28 AM

No, No, No, No!!!

NEW DISNEY ANIMATION TITLES (Article) - 8/17/2013 12:37:48 PM

Some of the most magical times I'v had with my daughter, have been at the movies. Disney has been a big part of that...We both laughed and cried during Finding Nemo, and had a ball watching Brave. You cant beat memories like that. I liken it to my memories of when my dad took me to Detroit to see Star Wars in 77...priceless times that stick with during your whole life (= So yes Kara, its good to pay attention...it really is magic, watching the expression of your child during a movie...then they look at you and ask, "Did you see that!" My daughter is almost 12 now...wont be long before I am asked to drop her off, instead of going in with her. Oh well...whats a father to do? Its worth it though, at least thats what I think (=

James Gandolfini 1961 to 2013 (Article) - 6/21/2013 6:43:34 AM

Loved him in True Romance...RIP

Mania Review: World War Z (Article) - 6/21/2013 6:41:44 AM

Use Firefox with an ad blocker.

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/17/2013 5:59:09 AM

Cimmerian666...Thanx for the heads up (=  Yeah, this is my 3rd time out and about, I may wait for the good stuff this time...lol!

The Summer of '83: Superman III (Article) - 6/17/2013 4:29:22 AM

I was 14yrs old when I saw this movie. I was disappointed then...time has not changed my mind. Having said that though, its a great camp movie (=

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/17/2013 4:25:28 AM

Hmmm...I was hoping he wouldnt go out like most aging sports stars...on a low note.

JOHNNYATHM1'S MANIACAL PERSONA