All Kaziklu's Comments

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/15/2014 2:26:39 PM

Michael Bay... destroying peoples Memories since 1998.

Actually as I think of it.. outside of Armageddon I've never made it all the way through a Michael Bay movie.

The Bad Boy movies were not great, the Rock is kinda dumb, and I have too much respect for history to make it through Pearl Harbour.

If not for Peter Storemare I likely wouldn't have made it through Armageddon.

Add in Megan Fox... and Giant Turtles and this will go into the giant pile of poo that is his film collection.

Baz Luhrmann to Direct Kung Fu? (Article) - 4/12/2014 7:19:30 PM

well it be a remake or a sequal to Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Turn Turn Turn Review (Article) - 4/12/2014 7:53:54 AM

MAOS will likely get renewed but it's ratings are bad and keep getting worse.

Don't expect more then a 12 episode season two order of nothing more then life support to see if it can generate a audience.

It's lost over 50% of it's premier audience... and had it's lowest ratings while a Marvel movie is doing really well in theatre.

The Expendables 3 - Official Trailer (Article) - 4/5/2014 4:47:58 AM

I dunno didn't Kelsey Grammar blow up the Enterprise more then any other person?

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman (Article) - 12/9/2013 1:50:35 PM

Ok I don't give a rats ass about bust size. What I care about is if she is physically capable. She rides Motorcycles spent a few years in the IDF and isn't afraid for doing stunts. That suggest she is going to be capable.

he needs to Bulk up for sure, 30-40lbs to really do the part justice, she'll be fine.

yes that much I was that size the difference between 110 and 140 is what she is missing. Then you just pad her chest a bit and all will be fine.

I was really shocked but I did some research, watched some clips of her work, and ya I think she can play the role fine.

As much as I love Gina Carano (and by love I mean I want to give her a big hug and make her a pie) she dosen't as of haywire have the acting range to pull of the part. I haven't seen Fast 6 so I don't know if there is any improvment. (which will be the first of the series since the first one I'll see solely for her)

Mania Box Office Report: Burning Hunger (Article) - 11/24/2013 7:44:45 PM

wait never mind.. right americans.. sorry little slow.

Mania Box Office Report: Burning Hunger (Article) - 11/24/2013 7:44:01 PM

what holiday weekend?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Well Review (Article) - 11/20/2013 5:39:50 PM

This was one of the best episodes of the series. You've been complaining there wasn't enough superhero in this series, well they did something with that and you then shit on it? seriously? I get it you don't like the series. It has not been great at times, it's no Buffy or Firely but this was decent epsiode.

My sole issue with it... was a momentary bit of annoyance of a Norse Pagan Extermist group being the main bad guy in this episode. Norse Paganism often gets tossed in with White Surpremist Groups as the Hate groups steal from Norse Culture and twist it. Thankfully the show has so little popularity I'm not worried about any significant effect.  And that is a minor nitpick and Muslims have to deal with hollywood vilification so I can deal a little.

Over all I like it, and I liked how they tied in the Berserkers, who were an actual historical warrior of the Vikings, which is often speculated to have been given some drug either though body paint or food that made them "berserk" The staff was a nice touch.

The Mighty Eighth TEASER Trailer (Article) - 11/12/2013 7:15:02 PM

Ok so where to begin.

First Kassel was only bombed once in 1942 while the 8th Airforce was in operation, and it was by RAF Bomber Command. The 8th was attacking Rotterdamn with 12 bombers not 65.

The only time 65 Bombers of the 8th Air Force operated in 1942 was in November on a U-Boat attack. they were split into three groups only one bomber was lost.

The only time the Eighth hit Kassel was in 1944 which involved 242 B-24s 1 bomber was lost, and they had a fighter wing of 195 Mustangs.

Literally nothing about this seems to be accurate.

The Mighty Eighth TEASER Trailer (Article) - 11/12/2013 2:05:14 PM

Hollywood movie about the second world war "inspired by a true story" ya genre film seems right.

KAZIKLU'S MANIACAL PERSONA