All Kensai331's Comments

Clone Wars Finale in Early 2014 (Article) - 10/12/2013 11:35:46 AM

Excellent news! This was an amazing series and it deserves a proper conclusion. Curious to see what, if any, (other than the obvious) characters carry over to the Rebels series.

Frank Miller for Batman Vs. Superman? (Article) - 8/1/2013 10:50:25 AM

Just seems like this story would have been better served further down the line. Why noy build up the DC film universe for a few years, establish some characters and then have this as the ultimate showdown. DC seems a little desperate to compete with Marvel.

Hamill for Final Clone Wars?! (Article) - 7/30/2013 7:00:43 AM

Sad that such an amazing show will come to an end in such a disorganized fashion. Clearly there was originally another season of stories planned and now...well.  Looking forward to the new 'Rebels' series, I just hope we don't get another 4 or 5 seasons of story only to have it be cancelled for yet another "new" Star Wars series!

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/15/2013 2:43:42 PM

What the hell happened to the new Conan movie!?!  It would be far easier to see Arnold playing an aged warrior than an aged cyborg. As much as I loved the Terminator films, I can do without this one.

Rebels We Want for Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 5/27/2013 10:19:21 AM

Tons of possibilties for this series. My main question is in regard to the animation. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed in hopes of it being in the same class as the 'Clone Wars'. How great would it be if it was just a straight continuation from 'Clone Wars' to 'Rebels'!

Marvels Avengers Assemble: Trailer and Clip (Article) - 5/22/2013 9:24:10 AM

I was curious about that "Prince of Thunder" line as well, Definitely looks like an inferior show compared to Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Sad...very sad.

Episode VII Casting: Jonathan Rhys Meyers? (Article) - 5/20/2013 11:52:23 AM

Regardless of what role it may be, this is a great addition to the cast.

Arrow: Sacrifice Review (Article) - 5/17/2013 8:06:16 AM

I ended up enjoying this show waaay more than I originally expected! The only problem I have is the way the CW stretches the season out. This show premiered in October for christ's sake! A mid-season break I can understand, but all of those two and three week gaps between episodes really threw off the continuity.

Rhino: First Look Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 5/11/2013 10:27:09 AM

Giamatti is an awesome talent! Too bad it's going to be wasted in this film. I'd much rather see him have a role in the Marvel studio's universe. Hell, I'd even be happy with him being in Fox's X-Men/FF universe for that matter.

Hamill talks Episode VII (Article) - 5/6/2013 1:15:22 PM

About a mnute in and I gave up. I agree...a transcript would be nice.

KENSAI331'S MANIACAL PERSONA