All Kensai331's Comments

Clone Wars Finale in Early 2014 (Article) - 10/12/2013 11:35:46 AM

Excellent news! This was an amazing series and it deserves a proper conclusion. Curious to see what, if any, (other than the obvious) characters carry over to the Rebels series.

Frank Miller for Batman Vs. Superman? (Article) - 8/1/2013 10:50:25 AM

Just seems like this story would have been better served further down the line. Why noy build up the DC film universe for a few years, establish some characters and then have this as the ultimate showdown. DC seems a little desperate to compete with Marvel.

Hamill for Final Clone Wars?! (Article) - 7/30/2013 7:00:43 AM

Sad that such an amazing show will come to an end in such a disorganized fashion. Clearly there was originally another season of stories planned and now...well.  Looking forward to the new 'Rebels' series, I just hope we don't get another 4 or 5 seasons of story only to have it be cancelled for yet another "new" Star Wars series!

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/15/2013 2:43:42 PM

What the hell happened to the new Conan movie!?!  It would be far easier to see Arnold playing an aged warrior than an aged cyborg. As much as I loved the Terminator films, I can do without this one.

Marvels Avengers Assemble: Trailer and Clip (Article) - 5/22/2013 9:24:10 AM

I was curious about that "Prince of Thunder" line as well, Definitely looks like an inferior show compared to Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Sad...very sad.

Episode VII Casting: Jonathan Rhys Meyers? (Article) - 5/20/2013 11:52:23 AM

Regardless of what role it may be, this is a great addition to the cast.

Arrow: Sacrifice Review (Article) - 5/17/2013 8:06:16 AM

I ended up enjoying this show waaay more than I originally expected! The only problem I have is the way the CW stretches the season out. This show premiered in October for christ's sake! A mid-season break I can understand, but all of those two and three week gaps between episodes really threw off the continuity.

Rhino: First Look Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 5/11/2013 10:27:09 AM

Giamatti is an awesome talent! Too bad it's going to be wasted in this film. I'd much rather see him have a role in the Marvel studio's universe. Hell, I'd even be happy with him being in Fox's X-Men/FF universe for that matter.

Hamill talks Episode VII (Article) - 5/6/2013 1:15:22 PM

About a mnute in and I gave up. I agree...a transcript would be nice.

Star Trek Into Darkness Viral Video - Disruptions (Article) - 4/20/2013 5:12:46 PM

Wasn't Khan from the the 20th century? Even if the timeline was split in the previous movie, It would difficult for them the explain a major difference in his character whether it be appearance or otherwise. Regardless, the villain in this film looks promising.

KENSAI331'S MANIACAL PERSONA