All KungPow's Comments

Ant-Man Teaser Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/7/2015 3:52:50 PM

Very much on the fence about this one.  Paul Rudd shows about a much energy as Jabba the Hutt in this trailer.

The Best Movies of 2014 (Article) - 12/30/2014 8:55:23 AM

I think this list sucks, but whatever, everyone has their own tastes.

CASTLE: Last Action Hero Review (Article) - 12/4/2014 6:39:00 AM

I like this show a lot, one of the ones I watch on a regular basis.

First Look: AVENGERS: ULTRON FOREVER (Article) - 12/2/2014 5:58:54 AM

The art looks lame, along with the storyline.

Doctor Strange is Benedict Cumberbatch! (Article) - 10/27/2014 3:36:13 PM

Cumberbatch will make an awesome Stephen Strange.  I am so glad that Joaquin Phoenix didn't get the role, that would have sucked some mega turd.

Interstellar: Building A Black Hole (Article) - 10/24/2014 2:16:21 PM

True Detective and Mud, both awesome.  McConaughey has some chops.

Mania Review: John Wick (Article) - 10/24/2014 7:21:15 AM

This movie looks pretty good to me. I have heard good things about it and it is exactly what you need for action flick where you can go and be entertained for 90 minutes.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 6:27:28 AM

There is one movie to rule them all next year and this is it! I saw the first Avengers three times opening weekend, I am going to have to find a way to make it 4-5 times for this one.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Premiere Date! (Article) - 10/22/2014 12:01:52 PM

I like SHIELD and I think they are doing a great job with the story line.  You can't please everyone and like EIB said, 22 episode season you have to expect a lot of filler.  The first season had some slow spots but everything came together in the end.  I watch the show to be entertained.  I am not expecting an A episode every week.  I am looking forward to the Avengers teaser!

First Look at THOR #2 (Article) - 10/21/2014 12:14:01 PM

NIck told him he used it to scratch his internal hemorrhoids.

KUNGPOW'S MANIACAL PERSONA