All KungPow's Comments

Mania Exclusive: Wolves Clip - "Up Wind" (Article) - 10/15/2014 12:04:29 PM

Looks like some sort of a continuation of Twilight to me.

Doctor Strange Casting Rumor Update (Article) - 10/1/2014 12:07:41 PM

At this point I just don't care who it is anymore, just as long as Joaquin didn't get it.  I can't stand him and rarely like anything he is in.

Mania Review: The Equalizer (Article) - 9/26/2014 7:17:03 AM

It looks like Denzel playing what he always does.  Gonna pass on this one for sure.

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/17/2014 10:04:48 AM

I still say Pedro Pascal all the way.  I really hope that Joaquin Phoenix for this role, I would really have a hard time getting behind that decision.

Jungle Book: Origins Cast Balloons (Article) - 8/20/2014 1:08:53 PM

Why do we have two of these going?  I don't even want to watch one of them.

Power Rangers Release Date! (Article) - 8/14/2014 10:48:40 AM

This is a movie I can never get excited about.

Mania Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Article) - 8/8/2014 7:41:40 AM

Kind of confirms what I thought this movie would be.  This is a best a rental for me, I am not going to waste any money on it in the theater.  I will however go and see GOTG again this weekend.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Changes Release Date (Article) - 8/6/2014 3:06:41 PM

I just wonder why WB needs to wait until 2016 for this film?  They are already filming, should be summer of 2015 but WB sucks.

First Photos from Daredevil Set (Article) - 8/5/2014 1:54:58 PM

LMAO VioLatorr, that was low, but funny.

SEPTIC MAN Official Red Band Trailer (Article) - 8/5/2014 5:56:53 AM

LoL, there's no way I am interested in this in the slightest, but to each their own.

KUNGPOW'S MANIACAL PERSONA