All KyleRayner's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

No Trinity in Arrow (Article) - 8/28/2012 5:22:56 PM

oh, and I dont like GA killing people, specially just to cover his tracks, that´s like a no no for me. I dont mind him not holding back his punches but killing?? so we´r supposed to see him as a hero?

No Trinity in Arrow (Article) - 8/28/2012 5:20:53 PM

I think there are enough characters from GA´s rogue gallery to avoid having to depower villans with powers, also new generic enemies can apear, like a sort of Intergang that uses hightech and well trained operatives, so I wouldnt really worry about that, BC is a nother thing, I think they should have her have a siren scream, they can shalk it up to an experiment gone wrong or something, I just dont want her to be striped of her power.  This series could be done very realistically without having to depower anybody.

Arrow Targets The Huntress (Article) - 8/28/2012 5:03:41 PM

The trailer had action so it got me semi excited, but what this news tells me is that in regular Smallville/CW fashion, this will be a teenage romance drama series, with a superhero backdrop.

More Villains for Thor 2 (Article) - 8/23/2012 11:41:22 PM

I want Jane Foster gone, they should have had Sif as Thor´s romantic intrest, I just dont see how the Janfe Foster character fits into the plot, at least not in a good way.

The Raid: Redemption Blu-ray Review (Article) - 8/21/2012 7:04:20 PM

its awsome, I just hope it gets enough money that we dont have to get the now classic 1 year later remake with hollywood actors cause america just isnt that into foreign films.

Affleck to Direct Justice League? (Article) - 8/10/2012 1:23:03 AM

Imperiex, Our worlds at war is one of my favorite stories.

Red Dawn First Look (Article) - 8/5/2012 11:36:50 PM

Thanks for the replies, hopefully I get the teaser with Total Recall as well.

Red Dawn First Look (Article) - 8/5/2012 12:05:16 PM

There´s a trailer?? can somebody help me with the link?

Red Dawn First Look (Article) - 8/5/2012 11:41:43 AM

There´s a trailer?? can somebody help me with the link?

Man of Steel Jor El Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/24/2012 3:13:42 AM

I really loved the TEASER, I used captions cause people are complaining about what a horrible trailer it was. We can debate if they should have used the Batman audiences to showcase the movie by using a trailer or if the teaser was the way to go... but as a teaser I think it was great, its awsome that untill the last seconds you find out they´r talking about Superman (casual viewers of course, us fans were waiting for it for months). I loved the little kid (I imagine a young Clark and the feel is quite powerful IMO).

I liked the focus on Clark, I think the Donner movies, as much as I loved them, lacked precisely that, Clark Kent, in the comics, CK and Superman are  the man and when he dons the suit he changes only a few things, basically CK is not just a disguise but the regular man that happens to have powers but that has doubts and dreams and hobbies and jobs (like the rest of us), I specially like that unlike in the Donner verse, he seems to be in a quest to find his place, its not just a "I talked to my biological dad´s AI and its my destiny, Im trained so here I go" a la Birthrigh, which is flawed (specially the Lex parts, including the giant spiders) but has a pretty decent premise on how and why Clark decides to do what he does.

I also liked the realistic feel it has, as amazing as the character is, its greatness is better showcased/understood with a realistic backround. As a kid I loved the Donner films, still do but the campiness is just anoying, at least to me.

Finally, no Williams score, its great, its amazing but I think we need something new, I loved Elfman´s score for the original Batman and the one from BTAS was great as well, still I loved what Zimmer did with Nolan´s trilogy score.

KYLERAYNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA