All KyleRayner's Comments

<<  <  2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Mania Review: The Amazing Spider-Man (Article) - 7/8/2012 4:15:21 PM

I loved it and I think we should put Raimi´s Spidey behind, we can allways go back and rewatchthem, this is a new movie and the comparisons, although natural, give way to poor criticism, its two diferent pieces of work on the same subject and that´s it.

If someone doesnt like it, its great, if it had this flaw or that flaw for some its perfectly understandable but I dont think this movie should be judged/critiqued in terms of the Raimi Saga. As Rob said it, this movie earned its place on its own merit.

Halo 4 Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/2/2012 8:43:55 PM

I think and this is my humble opinion that as good as FPS are, they´r very limited by its format, the mobility just doesnt feel right, Halo spcifically has no cover system and to me that takes me out of the experience, specially since you do end up needing to take cover so you just end up facing a rock or a crate ridiculously... this game having a diferent design team, was my last hope for this franchise to go third person shooter.

Amazing Spider-Man Interview: Webb and Stone (Article) - 7/2/2012 6:13:38 PM

So basically, Gwen is going to die and then we get a Mary Jane Watson? I like going the comic book route but I dunno, based on the audience is aimed at, they could try keeping Gwen and no MJW.

Mania Review: Superman Vs The Elite (Article) - 6/19/2012 12:36:21 AM

I Think the theme is relevant, putting aside all the real issues, Im going to focus on the one that I think is important, Superman-wise, which is the fact that he´s not relevant anymore, I dont think its too late, I think with the MOS movie coming out in a year and all the nay-sayers talking about how cool Batman is and what a geek Superman is. I think some people, even if this reaches a very limited audience, realize that Superman is still relevant and we need a hero like him.

Mania Box Office Report: The Queen Rules (Article) - 6/5/2012 4:18:26 PM

@Inner Sactum, I agree, I am seeing a tendency from the reviewers to not only compare Prometheus with Alien but complaining that it fails as a prequel. But, and I might have missed some interviews, I remember Scott saying it wasnt so much a prequel but a movie set in the same universe, a pre-spin off if you will.

I still havent seen it but from what I´ve heard the main complain is related to the lack of/distance from Alien, so walking into the theater without Alien on your mind, I think it would be a pretty enjoyable experience.

New Amazing Spider-Man Viral Videos (Article) - 5/22/2012 5:22:44 PM

How about the Sinister Six. for the 3rd installment? Maybe its too much, Spectacular Spiderman spoiled me too much I think.

Avengers Hero vs Hero Clip (Article) - 4/22/2012 11:35:43 PM

NOt to brag but I live in Mexico and it premieres a week earlier. :)

BERSERK: THE GOLDEN AGE ARC Arrives (Article) - 4/18/2012 10:17:12 AM

I really hope we get to see this  through the end, last time I got burned with an unfinished story. Im from Mexico and getting your hands on black horse Manga is really hard, not imposible but expensive as well so I didnt get a chance to find out what happened after the events of the anime.

First Look: I Frankenstein (Article) - 4/18/2012 10:07:33 AM

I really like Eckhart and this seems like a very interesting take on the classic monsters, Im not familiar with the comic book but I will check it out. I hope some exec doesnt drop in and turn it into some variation of Twilight.

Ultimate Spider-Man Episode 4 Preview (Article) - 4/18/2012 2:33:27 AM

I honestly dont mind the goofyness at all (im a Naruto Fan) what I dont like is the lack of focus on Spiderman in a SPIDERMAN cartoon. Seems like a SHIELD jump 21 street show not a Spidey one. And we lost Spectacular for this? is there a campaign or something I can join to get that show back?

KYLERAYNER'S MANIACAL PERSONA