All LeonardoR's Comments

1 2 >  >>

First Prometheus Spot Online (Article) - 3/20/2012 11:34:20 AM

I think I just went through a genetic mutation.

Crowe Fathers SUPERMAN (Article) - 6/22/2011 6:57:15 AM

Don't get me wrong, he's a great actor but I'm sick of stupid rants and the way he treats people.

LeonardoR (Profile) - 6/24/2010 12:55:23 PM

HAVEN is available now to order from your local comic shop. It's listed in June Previews with an order code of JUN100704. Visit www.facebook.com/armyofhaven for more info!

Thanks!

Lenny

Will Fassbender be the SPIDER-MAN Villain? (Article) - 6/10/2010 8:42:53 PM

I was not crazy about "Crisis on Infinite Earths" at all. The plot was ok but the voices were horrible and too easily recognizable. You can hear a Baldwin a mile away as well as Mark Harmon. James Woods always performs wonderfully but again the voice is evident. It really wasn't character driven. Destroying all life everywhere just because it's the only action that has any meaning is too shallow a reason especially without a motive to do so. I hope "Year One" is an improvement over "Crisis".

10 Best Cliffhanging TV Season Finales (Article) - 4/20/2010 2:00:46 PM

"Best of Both Worlds" should have taken the top spot followed by BSG. Coupled with rumors of Patrick Stewart leaving the show it was the first time ever I wanted the summer to end quickly.

24 Cancellation Ticking (Article) - 3/15/2010 11:47:03 AM

NBC would ruin 24. I say let it end and we can catch up with Jack on the big screen.

PREDATORS Sneak Peek (Article) - 3/15/2010 11:41:46 AM

Anytime....

10 Awful TV Theme Songs You Can't Get Out of Your Head (Article) - 3/12/2010 11:00:31 AM

I didn't the theme to "Enterprise" was that bad for the first season. It's when they did a remix of it for the 2nd season that they ruined it.

New Tron Legacy Trailer (Article) - 3/9/2010 11:36:39 AM

Flynn lives!!

New Toy Story 3 Poster (Article) - 3/5/2010 1:17:57 PM

I'm eager to see this one although I hate it that Andy's all grown up.

LEONARDOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA