All Lex0807's Comments

Superman Batman Movie for 2015 (Article) - 7/21/2013 4:20:12 AM

Not excited about this at all. Something must be wrong with me or I am getting saturated. Mmm....

KNIGHT RIDER Finds Writer (Article) - 6/26/2013 10:54:45 PM

I am getting really tired of old genre shows being milked for inspiration- why not create something new and original from scratch for a change?

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/23/2013 12:58:18 PM

Finally got around to seeing it.

SPOILER:

Did anyone else notice that, other than the Wayne Enterprises satellite and the Lexcorp gas truck, the names of the Daily Planet staff included nods to the comics too? Lombard was the name of a pretty annoying reporting in the late 70s/early 80s comics. And I sure did not miss Jimmy Olsen. Goyer took a big bite out of Earth One.

I find it somehow hard to swallow that the US army and most of his home town are in on his secret, and yes, seeing him kill Zod is out of character, but I get where they are coming from. After all, as other people on this thread pointed out, did not he kill the three Kryptonians in the original films? There are many ways one can nitpick on this film, I could write at least two dozen more reasons, but face it, we are treated with a great reboot of the character, and the huge battle seems the only way to do justice to 'unstoppables' facing each other. If it were not a leap forward, we would not big discussing for 34 pages in a row.

My wife is a 'Make Mine M...'-ite, yet she actually cried because of how much she enjoyed this one, and the emotional portrayal of Clark Kent. That will be my yardstick to follow. There are always things that ought to be better or different, but I personally find I can actually bear them this time. Yes, it is a dark flick, but it has a large amount of brightness, and I too want more.

Man of Steel Nokia TRAILER (Article) - 6/8/2013 6:43:21 PM

@RedHood2010: my thoughts exactly. I expect him to show up only by the end.

Gilliam for Jupiter Ascending (Article) - 5/19/2013 2:56:18 AM

Poor Sean Bean, now he is going to get killed in outer space too!

TOP TEN PLOT TWISTS IN STAR TREK HISTORY (Article) - 5/14/2013 6:39:19 AM

DS9 remains a rip-off of Babylon 5 for me, but before you kill me, I dare say I occasionally enjoyed it just as much.

Man of Steel: TV Spot #2 (Article) - 5/2/2013 3:00:20 PM

Nice to see Perry White, when do we get to see Clark Kent? And I am not referring to the teenage Man of Steel...

Futurama Ends (Article) - 4/23/2013 9:38:55 PM

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thor: The Dark World Teaser Poster (Article) - 4/20/2013 12:22:23 AM

Thorriffic!

Man of Steel: Official Trailer 3 (Article) - 4/19/2013 2:57:23 PM

@Redhairs99: that is the most sane comment on this thread so far ;)

LEX0807'S MANIACAL PERSONA