All Lex0807's Comments

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 1/28/2015 3:51:27 AM

Both my wife and I really enjoyed it. While it is not a masterpiece and I get many of the reviewer's points, I think it is far better than other JLA centered movies such as the JL: Doom or most of Superman's solo outings. And since we are both fans of the power couple, seeing them together and kissing is really no issue for us. Aquaman deserves some good press too.

I would really enjoy a new Wonder Woman animated move or a DVD with several JLA or Elseworlds stories rolled into one in Gotham Knight format. Or a truly long and quality adaptation of Kingdom Come.

SPOILER

SPOILER

How many people actually saw the scene after the credits?

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis sets NYC Premiere! (Article) - 12/12/2014 11:51:56 PM

Being a fan in Europe sucks- when will be treated to stuff like this?

THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Clip - Smaug Attacks (Article) - 12/7/2014 12:16:23 AM

Not going to watch this clip, but going to see it in theatres tomorrow thanks to a competition I won! Jaaaaaay!

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies The Last Goodbye Music Video (Article) - 11/22/2014 6:22:15 AM

Me too. But all good things must come to an end.

The Fall of '84: Missing in Action (Article) - 11/17/2014 11:26:35 AM

Chuck Norris is so... (censored).

Star Wars Rebels: Rise of the Old Masters Review (Article) - 10/31/2014 2:38:06 AM

I found it got off to a good start but has been slowing down since- I want to see lots of exotic worlds and stuff that has not been seen before, not rehashes of scenes from the original trilogy mixed in with poor character designs and dull landscapes.

Brent Spiner Cast in Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 10/25/2014 1:31:29 AM

I just hope this senator does not come equipped with a portable floating apparatus.

Book Review: American Monsters (Article) - 10/11/2014 2:00:41 AM

And how many of these sightings took place in the White House and lasted four or eight years?

The Fall of '84: The Warrior and the Sorceress (Article) - 9/9/2014 1:03:38 AM

Stuck at or stuck in between?

SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN - New Creative Team (Article) - 8/18/2014 2:26:42 PM

I would not object to an animated flick starring these two...

LEX0807'S MANIACAL PERSONA