All LocoLobo73's Comments

Mania Review: 13 Assassins (Article) - 4/29/2011 1:29:49 PM

good movie saw it a few weeks ago, Takashi Miike , should be who they get to do the new Wolverine movie, he would be perfect , for this movie

The Top 5 Shows This Season That Deserved to Fail (Article) - 4/28/2011 4:01:11 PM

The Chase was to much like "in plain site" so it was doomed from the start, but I did enjoy the show, oh and for the tool that thinks a woman that size couldnt take out some one twice their size , your pretty fricken dumb, cause I'll introduce you to three ladies that will destroy most men. One is a MMa fighter the two are DEA, and they live to make people cry like little girls.and they barely are over 5 foot tall.

No ordinary family , It got much better toward the end of the season, and as far as its ratings go they went up after the mid season break not down that s why its on the bubble, oh and the show is NO ORDINARY "FAMILY" so im not sure why people are complaing that to much of it revolved around the family and how their ordinary lives were changed when they got their powers, people crak me up that they are able to suspend their belief that someone can have powers but a 15 year old should develope powers and then wam bam she is a hero, lol. dud if half of you had some one and roob you you'd crap your pants, so please.

the cape was just plain crap.

The Event comes across as a convulted mess, and I just cant get into it.

As far as the comments about SGU , this season has been excellent and I am very surprised that SyFy hasnt decided to change it from being cancelled. this show has really grown and they have done an excellent job with it , sorry to see it go

The Cape: Endgame (Article) - 3/18/2011 9:02:39 AM

@Beardeer, looks like you had more imagination then the show had ....

SANDMAN Moving Forward (Article) - 3/18/2011 8:59:47 AM

I agree with kara , not looking forward to this, unless they are going to get Neil to work with Del Toro, also  no network attachment mean , there still isnt anything going on yet , so  its still in developement hell.  i also would hope if they did go forward taht it would go the Netfix route, that way they can make it r rated and give it the treatment it deserves

RED DAWN Villains Changed (Article) - 3/16/2011 8:08:15 AM

LMAO OH MY GOD

Movies Make Marvelous Comics (Article) - 3/16/2011 8:03:33 AM

wow is that what you guys think is the problem, the real problem is that comic books are not readly available like they use to be, with Comicbook stores realy showing up everywhere in the 90's and most major retailers pulling them off their shelves you cant go anywhere and buy comics unless you find a comic book shop. Thats a problem, you use to be able to go into book stores and buy comics also , but now all you find is graphic Novels. I personally have gone digital, I live in BFE now and there is nt a comicbook store near me so Ive taken to the digital media. Im not the collector I use to be now im moreof a fan, I read my titles and i can carry them where ever I want on my phone. its not ideal, but I also dont have my wife complaining that I am taking up an entire closet to comics.

Oh and by the WISE, i really liked Earth One, felt it was the best Superman story I have read in years.

As far as a Marvel Movie verse, its an cool idea, and with Marvel going for this major Movie cross over it might work well as away to fill in the blanks, If I were Marvel, I would do free comicbook day to coincide with a Movie launch and provide the theaters with free giveaways of the comic at the movies. 5 page mini issues available at the theaters that just give a breif filler story that covers the gaps sold for a dollar at each show would be cool to think about that, the are making money off the movie selling a mini issue and getting the crowd further involved in your comic books

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Citadel Rescue (Article) - 3/15/2011 7:38:21 AM

these last few arcs have been great , cant wait to see Chewie next weekend

Young Justice: Bereft (Article) - 3/15/2011 7:36:21 AM

yeah im thinking the same, However right now I think they have to much stuff going on and they need to tighten up alittle bit .

Young Justice: Bereft (Article) - 3/14/2011 6:24:42 AM

after the last two great episodes we re back to lame , i did like the Boom tube at the end of the episode ,  where there is a boom tube Darksied cant be far behind.

Mania Review: Battle: Los Angeles (Article) - 3/10/2011 5:50:50 AM

looking forward to seeing this on Saturday.

LOCOLOBO73'S MANIACAL PERSONA