All LocoLobo73's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The Evolution of Snark (Article) - 3/8/2011 1:20:01 PM

LMAO @ Wise , I know , I only swing by here to see what you guys are saying but im on Screen Rants more now . I use to love this site but it does seem abandoned lately

Mania Review: The Adjustment Brueau (Article) - 3/8/2011 6:51:11 AM

wish I would have read this before seeing the movie, which was not horrible but was not good mainly cause it was nt what I thought it was going to be. My wife liked it though........ I knew  I should have went to see Rango instead

Scarlett-less G.I. JOE Sequel? (Article) - 3/8/2011 6:26:17 AM

Zartan : Arnold Vosloo
Thasher: Matt Bomer
Buzzer: Dominic Monaghan
Torch Henry Ian Cusick
Ripper: Martin Keamy

Major Bludd : Danny Terjo

No real big names so it will keep cost down,

Storyline: The president (Zartan) has the Baroness moved along with Destro and Cobra Commander. The Convoys are hit in route to the new Holding facilities. The Baroness being transported by Duke, Lady Jaye, grunt and some red shirts are attacked by the Dreadnoks. The Rhino is hit with a RPG, Duke is hurt in the break out , the dreadnoks free the baroness , but before she leaves she shoots duke in the head, Lady jaye tries to stop her but is shot and killed by the Baroness. The SRT arrives on scene lead by Flint, seeing lady jaye down rushes to her only to find her dead, Doc checks the rest and finds that duke is still alive, the transport the injured to the Flagg , where Duke slips into coma( no more Tantum) . Hawk puts Flint incharge of a recovery team tasked with recapturing the Baroness and Exposing Cobra. Snake and Scarlett are away on RR at a cabin when a call comes in to return to the Flagg when Timber starts to moan and growl. Alerted to the incoming danger snake saves scarlett just intime from Fire Fly's shot . Snak and Scarlett make it back into the cabin as machine gun fire begins to rip the cabin apart. S and S begin to arm them selves when snake looks up he turns to Scarlett , lifts the hatch in the floor and throws her in as the rocket blast through the window destroying the cabin. Fire Fly radios, mission complete heading home make sure my funds are in place and leaves. Thats just the opening.......

Supernatural: And Then There Were None (Article) - 3/7/2011 12:23:05 PM

LOl , Bryzarro, isnt all death kinda cheap , I mean come on every show has to have this big build up to someone dying, but come on , I mean, what do  you want big theme music and what a drawn out monologue with Gun waving? One of my favorite scene of all times is in Raiders of the Lost , the Market with the swordsman and Indy just turns and fires, reholsters his weapon and walks away.

Dont Talk about it Just Shoot the A- Hole !!!!! thats the way it should be done.

Love where the show is going , also isnt the show suppose to be making up new monsters, other wise people would be screaming about them ripping off the Thing all the time, which by the way there are about a dozen other movies that would better fit the rip off comment then the comparison to the thing, but i get the whole electricty connection you were making.

Young Justice: Downtime (Article) - 3/7/2011 12:09:27 PM

I got to agree with Gauleyboy, this was one of the best episodes by far, it gave us insight in to a fairly new character and it allowed us to see the relationships the others have with their mentors. I personally loved the Flash family dinner,  and the interaction between Dick and Bruce. However the Black Mantis steals the show.  It was pretty cool seeing what I can only assume to be Starro and a forshadowing of things to come , which I would also assume will lead to the League being controlled by Starro and Young Justice coming to the Heroes rescue

Top 5 1980s Properties That Need Their Own Movie (Article) - 3/5/2011 7:14:12 AM

seriously horrible list Thunder cats great, thats easy, but how about silver hawks, Voltron, Mask, or The Bionic Six

TRON: Uprising Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/5/2011 7:02:50 AM

I think we will see the return of Sark and dont forget you have Cillian Murphay who was playing Sark's son. I think you'll see them trying to take over where Clu Left off .

Transformers: Prime Episode #08 - Con Job (Article) - 3/2/2011 7:33:38 AM

Im Not a hypocrite, i dont like the kids , I dont like the cgi , I do like the story lines in part but the show is just not clicking for me. I would love to see a more mature version using the artist who handle the Gundam animes, nobody does kille giant robots better than them.

47 RONIN Begins Production (Article) - 3/2/2011 7:07:02 AM

Im with Pendrragon , why is Reeves in this movie, its like that old game which one of these dont belong , oh wait i got it the white guy !!!!!.  I am really looking forward to this I just wish Reeves would have stayed home

Padilha Rebooting ROBOCOP? (Article) - 3/2/2011 7:01:49 AM

Dont do it they will never be able to replicate the chemistry the original had.

Oh and " I'LL BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR !!!!" lOL