All LocoLobo73's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Smallville: Fortune (Article) - 3/1/2011 8:45:28 AM

JOE Well as always I appreciate your colorful montage of the episodes events, and I as much as I look forward to you tearing it apart every week ,cause it does make me smile.  Im going to be departing from this particular commentary till the season is over. I realized last weekend that I was becoming like some of the others on here and  spending more time looking for issues and tearing it apart instead of enjoying the show for what it is. I've watched the show from the start and through 10 seasons,  and the show is the show you either like it or you dont, its absolutely not a well written show, its not the best action show , it is merely a show about a comic book icon.  It is the longest running tv show about  comic book heroes, it has covered his story from HS to Adult hood ,  it has made changes to the overall cannon while trying to be something different from what the fans might have expected all the while retaining respect for the characters.  This show has shown us the legion , Doomsday, Zod , the Justice Society and the  League and done so with out all the campiness that one might have expected.  For all its weaknesses for all its issues and at time lack of developement , it has brought me 10 seasons of  Super Hero fun.  That said it will probally the last Tv show about Heroes we see for a while, now people ar going to say Wonder Woman , and I will respond with overwhelming laughter, cause if you thought Smallville was bad , then I can only imagine how bad a Corperate Wonder woman , living with 3 identies, whom likes to eat bon bons while hang out with girls doing the sleep over thing while fight bad guys, way to go David Kelly , I m pretty sure EPIC FAIL should be the title. Oh and Yes Marvel has its coming to and who knows maybe they will be better then Heroes or No ordinary family and they cound be worst the the Cape could they , we will see until then, I will continue to watch and hopefully enjoy the remaining episodes of Smallville.

Joe , hope to continue reading or lack of reading your Supernatural  reviews, I hope to see a little more content on those, as it appears you have mostly good comments on that particular show.

ThunderCats Sneak Peek Online (Article) - 2/28/2011 7:57:04 AM

Looks good cant wait

Smallville: Fortune (Article) - 2/28/2011 7:50:41 AM

Yeah , I enjoyed the episode , i liked it all pretty much. OK and this is why , Sorry Joe, but this episode spoffed a bunch of movies mainly the Hang Over, now saying that how you can hold this to a higher level of quality , is beyond me. I didnt feel that the show which admittedly took its que from that movie , did it in any less funny manner.  It seemed to me the show accomplished two things , 1st it cleared Chole from the end run and 2nd it possibly moved the spot light off of Oliver for the time being. Do I think that Oliver is done no, mainly because of the Omega mark. Now that said , I understand that everyone wants to rush rush rush, to see the suit , to see darkseid, to see the end, I personally think this is the deep breath before the run. Do I like the whole marriage of Ollie and Chole , no I dont mainly because there are a few great couples in comicbooks and Ollie and Dinah is one of them , However this isnt the comics. This is its own universe and It doesnt claim to be anything but.  As far as the glasses , this was something that was meant for the world to see not his best friends whom all already know his secret. Im pretty sure we will see the Glasses when he returns to the daily planet. Now that I ve said MHO, I will say one last thing , Im not sure that I will ever need everything as spelled out for me and I can draw my own conclusions for myself, and just cause it didnt happen on camera doesnt mean it did nt happen , i mean we dont see them use the bathroom either but im pretty sure they do.

Star Blazers Gets On SyFy Schedule For April (Article) - 2/26/2011 8:09:01 AM

I use to love this show and i have a Copy of Captain Herlock as well on dvd , it is alittle dated animation wise but if you can get pass that it has some great stories.

Zombified Oscars (Article) - 2/25/2011 8:15:12 AM

LMAO, sounds great.. lol good job

Hasbro Talks G.I. JOE 2 (Article) - 2/24/2011 1:46:03 PM

@Violator, ah , yeah i scare my self most times, full of useless info . Lol

V: Birth Pangs (Article) - 2/24/2011 12:21:43 PM

It grown by leap and bounds over the last few episodes, but I think it may be too little too late

Hasbro Talks G.I. JOE 2 (Article) - 2/24/2011 12:17:09 PM

LMAO , yeah i did , jeez Zantana, lol thank you sir

Redband PAUL Trailer Online (Article) - 2/24/2011 9:56:11 AM

watched it last night , it was FN funny, Jason Batemen is funny as hell

Hasbro Talks G.I. JOE 2 (Article) - 2/24/2011 9:53:30 AM

@Violator , sure am , why do you ask, I hope it s not because I want to kill off Ripcord and Lady Jaye and put Duke in a coma in the opening act.

I mean picture this movie opens with duke and rip cord transporting the Baroness lady jaye is driving the rhino when its attacked by the Dreadnoks. in the fight Jaye gets wounded by Zantana and Ripper and Buzzer take out RipCord . Duke is trapped in the back when the dreadnoks cut open the transport and free the Baroness, who has been playing Duke from the start. before she leaves she shoots Duke in the head, but doesnt kill him. as the go to leave jaye makes an attempt to stop them only to be killed by the Baroness. The Joes SRT shows up lead by Flint , Flint sees Lady Jaye and runs to her only to find her dead , this send Flint in a fit of anger , Grunt turns to Bazooka and asks how long and Grunt answers they were engaged, Doc yells from inside the transport that Duke is alive but in serious condition and needs to be Evaced.  Change scenes to the USS FLAGG. Hawk is told that Duke is in a coma but managed to say one word "Dreadnok"..... Role Opening Credits .....

What do you think for setting a tone. ..

LOCOLOBO73'S MANIACAL PERSONA