All LocoLobo73's Comments

Hasbro Talks G.I. JOE 2 (Article) - 2/23/2011 2:21:59 PM

Bring it just fix it, get rid of Duke Ripcord and Heavy duty, bring in Flint, Stalker,Beach Head, and Lady Jaye. then Bring in the Dreadnoks and FireFly, put the Baroness as a bad girl, and dont ever ever ever mention that she and the Commander are siblings. No more booster suits. OH and follow GiJoe: Resolute.I thought Destro was fine until the end but after his face Hardens I think he’ll be ok. I want to see more of Zartan , I thought Vosloo did a good on him as far as being ruthless, would love to see him in the Hood. Personally I would like to see the second one start with Duke and Lady Jaye out on a mission that gets hit by cobra which ends up with Duke in a coma and lady Jaye Dead, this would allow for Flint to become the the SOB in charge and have him going after the Baroness for killing Lady Jaye. like in the Devil’s due run. that could be explained by Cobra regaining control over her and destro sending her to kill Duke. Duke in a Coma allows them to keep tatum in the movie , but saves us from his crappy acting.

Zombies! Robots! Michael Bay! (Article) - 2/23/2011 12:35:37 PM

let me hear more

Supernatural: Mannequin 3: The Reckoning (Article) - 2/23/2011 12:33:13 PM

Im pretty sure you guys are going to be wrong i would be extremely surprised if you see Supernatural get cancelled especially with Smallvile going off this year. i would bet you that it doesnt get canned, and Now a days everything gets a Final season run and they have not stated that once. I will say that I have not been impressed by the first half of season 6 but the second half has been solid and they are doing pretty well in the ratings department

Supernatural: Mannequin 3: The Reckoning (Article) - 2/23/2011 7:36:31 AM

@ Cap who said it was Supernaturals last season, i didnt hear that

Young Justice: Denial (Article) - 2/21/2011 7:12:48 AM

thats what im saying , really just throw it on the shelf, and didnt he say that he was going to put it to good use.  Collecting Dust is a really important thing to do .

Fringe: 6B (Article) - 2/21/2011 7:10:08 AM

I really like where this show is going , screw Fox and until it gets cancelled I'll be watching on whatever day they move it to

The Clone Wars: The Citadel (Article) - 2/21/2011 7:07:00 AM

I really enjoyed this episode and was absolutely one of the best episodes the second half of this season has been great and im glad it is all coming to fruitation. I hope the series continues . I would be great if it moved to the time between Empire and Return or after ROJ. Lots of greqat stories to tell and I would love to see the original cast in animated form.

Young Justice: Denial (Article) - 2/19/2011 8:49:20 AM

somebody should slap the show runners , the continued lack of respect for the characters is unbelievable, but this was the best episode so far IMO. I personally cant wait for Avengers to come back on .

Smallville: Beacon Review (Article) - 2/17/2011 9:48:03 AM

Joe, jeez I dont even get a shout out hmm, thanks , lol j/k , but yeah your idea of the finale , dont think so sir, but i like the attempt lol. keep working on it and you may be come a writer yet , you know im only kidding , lol . But yeah No dont see it happening . I think we will find out that Lex has been alive and has been wandering around with out his memory , he is found and recovers some of his memory from lexcorpand Lionel,  however he no longer knows that Clark Kent is Superman and before Lionel can tell him, Lex is going to kill  Lionel and Tess .  Lex is also going to see Supes taking on Darkseid and will want his powers and to control him himself  which will lend fuel to  the fire. Clark dressed as the blur or hopefully Superman is going to confront Lex, Lex will ask him to join him and they can rule this world  realizing that Lex no longer remembers he is Superman , He tells Lex He'll be watching him and sparks the future rivalary.

Thats my guess there will be no final act it will be left open so the ERA of SUPERMAN  can live on

Chuck Vs. the CAT Squad (Article) - 2/15/2011 10:14:52 AM

I thought this was another good episode was it the best no but it wasnt a d episode by far with a series that is usally a a series, this episode felt like a B , on top of that for you to have jeffster yet again after just having them is a bit much. I would also rather have a hot group of spies instead of Jeffster.

LOCOLOBO73'S MANIACAL PERSONA