All MIKWOZ's Comments

PUNISHER WAR ZONE on DVD (Article) - 3/12/2009 7:25:44 AM

age-39

I think George Lucas should direct the next movie. This way it can be completely green screened and he can give the Punisher a pink fuzzy bunny comedic sidekick that always seems to get into trouble (with humorous results of course!) and the punisher has to rescue him (also with humorous results!). The kids will buy it, I mean love it! Def love it!

Oh yeah and George can go back and redo the first movie and digitally alter all fights scenes so that the bad guys always shoot before the punisher does. :)

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/29/2008 11:39:14 AM

<P>Event Horizon is one of the creepiest movies I have ever seen. I always thought it was very underrated. The scariest 2 scenes for me were the ones where your imagination fills in the blanks.</P><BR /> <P />The character who gets sucked into hell and comes back and is a complete mess (understandably). Just imagining what he might have seen scared the S*&t out of me.</P><BR /> <P />The other one is when Sam Neil says "where we're going, you won't need eyes to see". Just thinking of being in hell and never being able to stop from seeing the images you see around you, once again made my imagination go crazy. Kudos to the makers for realizing more time than not , less is more!</P>

Inigo Montoya (Image) - 12/3/2008 1:22:18 PM

<p>One of my favorites also. You really managed to capture the emotion of the scene.I love the shading (I guess thats what you call it sorry not an artist&nbsp;I can't even draw stick figures&nbsp;lol) and the facial expressions as well.&nbsp;Excellent job!</p>

WINNER: Popeye the Sailor - 1941-1943 Volume 3 (Article) - 11/14/2008 9:27:57 AM

<p>great stuff! The one where Bluto is Sinbad is an all time classic!</p>

HBO Taking On George R.R. Martin's GAME OF THRONES (Article) - 11/12/2008 9:30:27 AM

<p>Wild Card series, was/is an excellent series of books. Heroes stoled a lot from this series. It is much more compelling and demented than Heroes though. Picture Heroes on Cinemax, lot's of sex (some really demented)and violence with really imaginative characters. I loved the series, def worth tracking down to read it.</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/21/2008 11:10:22 AM

<p>one name and one name only should be at the top of this list .......Brion James! He IS the ultimate &quot;that guy&quot;. Check out IMBD for a complete list of this guys work (may he rest in peace) here is a sample:</p> <p>Blade Runner, Flesh &amp; Blood, 48hrs (i know not scifi/horror but...), 5th Element, Enemy Mine,Steel Dawn, Cherry 2000, Cyber Jack, The Horror Show, The Dark, Pterodactyl Women from Beverly Hills! &nbsp;</p>

TRUE BLOOD: Mine (Article) - 9/24/2008 7:36:56 AM

The series is starting to grow on me. I thought the 2 & 3 episodes were head and shoulders above the pilot. One little piece of info i found very interesting was when the bald vamp (sorry forgot his name) mentions the synthetic blodd and says "as if we could live on that". He could just be saying it's not very good (taste wise?)or he could be actually saying that it's a lie that they can exsist on that. Meaning people are not as safe as they think, and the vamps have a hidden agenda and probably are all still feeding on people! What do you think?

Lucasfilm/Del Rey Confirm 35 New Books (Article) - 9/17/2008 8:38:22 AM

Paul S. Kemp is the man! One of the best Fantasy writers out there today. I'm psyched to read his take on the SW universe!

HBO Goes on MANHUNT (Article) - 9/16/2008 12:53:01 PM

Wow True Blood, no Preacher, now this? (Yawn) Can a TV station jump the shark?

Giant Robot Confirmed for TRANSFORMERS 2 (Article) - 9/11/2008 7:37:31 AM

This is good news. I'm looking forward to seeing Devestator, hopefully the dinobots (if you remember in the viral video's for the first movie you see a quick glimpse of Grimlock) 9/11 a moment of silence and reflection on the brave men and women who lost their lives and on where you were when it all went down, ........................................................... thank you, and for those who lost someone, my deepest condolences.

MIKWOZ'S MANIACAL PERSONA