All MIO82's Comments

Mania Review: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 7/19/2014 11:23:11 PM

I liked it a lot, simple as that!

I acually worked on the film, the first one as well actually. For thef irst we made a practical chimp suit and a gorilla suit, non of which was ever seen in the finished film, and it makes sense, all the apes were CG, so best not to mix in practical for no reason. For the second film we made a full elk carcass and  bear hide. I assume they were meant to be used for the opening hunting scene, again never saw them in the finished film, oh well!! The elk we made was really nice, completely real looking. Wonder why it was never shown?

LUCY: Red Band Extended Clip (Article) - 7/10/2014 12:35:02 AM

AhaHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA

F@ck that made me luagh Muenster!!

It looks ok, I love how she didnt even kill the taxi guy, just a shot in the leg, so lame!

Fury - Trailer (Article) - 6/26/2014 12:05:27 AM

If it's not rated R, who gives a shiit. Any war movie thats not R rated is a waste of f@cking time. It's war!! people got killed constantly. Every war movie should be more or less on the same level as saving Private Ryan as far as the violence goes, if not...forget it.

BIRDMAN - Official Teaser (Article) - 6/12/2014 11:42:12 AM

Guys sound like you've already seen the movie??

Hercules: The Legend Begins TRAILER (Article) - 10/13/2013 4:38:43 PM

What a pile of shit...

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer 3 and IMAX Poster (Article) - 4/20/2013 9:36:49 PM

FAAAAACCCCCCKKK that looks amazing!!

Jack the Giant Slayer Blu-ray Details (Article) - 4/20/2013 9:14:54 PM

$29 for the DVD!? What is it 2001? The Hobbit 3D Bluray was $29 when it was released, WTF!!!???

Byzantium Clip (Article) - 2/3/2013 5:03:41 AM

THE BEST VAMPIRE MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

Gremlins Reboot for Warner? (Article) - 1/17/2013 9:53:42 PM

Oh and the remake/reboot idea of this in the first place... I say just make it a sequel. No need to REBOOT!

Gremlins Reboot for Warner? (Article) - 1/17/2013 9:51:37 PM

VaDeR you think CGI looks more REAL than a REAL aminatronic!!!??? Uh no.

Don't ge me wrong, I love CGI when used in the proper spot, but go back and look at Gremlins 2?? It looks real cause it is real. Now imagine those huge group shot doen with CG?? Imagine how CG it will look... cause you know it will.

Nothing looks more real than real. I prefer CGI for stuff like robots cause the rendering and movement are able to be done so well in the computer, organic stuff not so much, even in this day and age with CGI. I mean if you have a monster as big as a building, then yeah CGI all the way cause its just easier. But when you have something thats a 1/3 the height of a human, theres no reason why you wouldn't want to go with a real object people can actually interact with. Every time there's a creature or something that was originally a ridgid prop that some one holds or intercts which is eventually replaced with CGI, you CAN ALWAYS TELL.

Anyways my real vote is for a mix. As much practical as possible, with CGI being used when neccessary, not CGI being used to death in every shot possible.

MIO82'S MANIACAL PERSONA