All MIO82's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Extended Man of Steel Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2012 7:55:08 PM

zilla you always double post!? Whats the dilly-o!?

Jack the Giant Slayer Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2012 7:37:16 PM

Looks ok, the giant CG looks very CG, no realism to the final rendering at all. They are missing that real look render to a lot of CG in more recent films. Don't know why they don't aim for that? It is possible. There are some shots in Avatar that look 100% photo real, not every shot by far, but a few you cannot tell are CG, its just that real.

Maybe that should be the goal now with CG? If you're gonna do it all CG fine, but at least have the final render look like its in the real world. Not all shiny and plasticy!?

Another great example is transformers. The first movies CG was is in some ways better than the 2 sequels. If an autobot or decepticon had a matte finish as their vehicle form, then the robot form had those same surfaces. How ever in the sequels they seemed to be all shinny once in their robot form, regardless if that surfaces was matte to start with. Best example is the helicopter decepticon (forget the name). His transformation is the city in the final battle looks so fricken real. It was perfect.

This is coming from a guys who's very pro practical as I'm an FX makeup guy myself.

CURSE OF CHUCKY Begins (Article) - 9/10/2012 11:11:21 PM

From what I've heard yes...

Battle Angel to Follow Avatar (Article) - 9/10/2012 11:09:41 PM

I dont mind waiting, what I do mind is if this thing gets made as a PG-13 piece of shat... This better be f@cking R rated or it'll be a huge let down!!! R RATED!!!!!!!!

CURSE OF CHUCKY Begins (Article) - 9/6/2012 10:05:15 AM

I just spent the last couple of weeks creating a couple of the bodies for some of the  kill scenes in the new movie. From what I know it is returning to a scary format as opposed to the more recent horror/camp films the last 2 were. I actuallt didnt mind Bride as it was a new and fresh and it though it was smart about what type of film it was, Seed on the other hand...wtf..

I am interested to see if Curse done in it's supposed scary tone, can even come across that way any more after soo many years. Guess we'll see.

New ROBOCOP spoilers (Article) - 8/18/2012 10:08:45 AM

That suit jab is just a joke, they did the same thing on Bride of Chicky when someone says "Chucky? That's so 80's".

We all know how amazing and recconizable the original suit is, a line is a movie will not make it any less badass...

Cloud Atlas Trailer (Article) - 7/27/2012 10:08:39 PM

Very Fountain-esque!!

New The Apparition Trailer (Article) - 5/30/2012 8:11:23 PM

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaa there's some many scenes ripped off from soo many other films...wtf!?

Walking Dead Season 3 Behind the Scenes Video (Article) - 5/21/2012 8:40:12 PM

I say Breaking Bad is far better than both of those..

The best show on TV by far...Cant wait for July to come!!

Paramount, Bad Robot Deal Continues (Article) - 2/23/2012 12:47:15 AM

Yeah please cause they owe everything to everyone!!

MIO82'S MANIACAL PERSONA