All MIO82's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Paramount, Bad Robot Deal Continues (Article) - 2/23/2012 12:47:15 AM

Yeah please cause they owe everything to everyone!!

Latest RIDDICK Concept Art (Article) - 12/14/2011 10:13:34 PM

Loved Pitch Black, hated Riddick, lame to go from R rated to PG, just dosen't work!

Second BATTLESHIP Trailer Sails (Article) - 12/9/2011 4:22:38 PM

They sound very much like transformers!!! It looks like there's some decent action...no 3D though!? That's a shock!!

First Full Hunger Games Trailer (Article) - 11/14/2011 10:02:13 AM

I think it looks very promissing!!! Will most likely catch it in theater, what is it rated?!

CHRONICLE Teaser Trailer Hits (Article) - 10/28/2011 9:03:02 PM

Already gave away too f@cking much with the last 8 seconds...why do they do that with trailers now adays, they give away the entire plot, no surprises.....wtf.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes Trailer 2 (Article) - 6/4/2011 12:58:51 AM

I worked on this film helping create the practical ape effects, so I have wanted to see the finished film for some time. I still do, however after seeing the first and now the second trailer I have to say I much prefer the practical route Ricker Baker and his team achieve with makeups in Tim Burton's film. That film itself wasn't the best but the makeups WERE. Totally top shelf.

Since the scale of action is that much more intense in this new film it makes sense to go with CGI as you just can't do it practically, no one has the on set patience, they use to, now its all about post production patience, they always want to fix it in post. "We'll do that in CG later".

Regardless of all that I think this looks to be a pretty intense ape flick. I'm not an Ape nerd like a lot of the makeup veterans I know and work with, most of those guys are ape crazy, but I am pretty excited for the scale of this film!

I guess we'll all see when it gets here.

Take Shelter Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/24/2011 11:31:47 AM

Moon wasn't a psych thriller at all, it was a drama with some really good comedic moments. They obviously didn't feel they could sell it on that so they made the trailer to sell it as a psych thriller. Still a great movie though, just not at all what they made it out to be.

This looks very nice though, I wouldn't mind seeing it for sure, though I may not see it till a disc release.

New Transformers 3D Trailer (Article) - 5/23/2011 12:52:02 PM

Much better aegrant!!! Filmed in 3D and converted are 2 different worlds, every converted I've seen has been horrible, where as every filmed in 3D has been easy on the eyes.

REAL STEEL Trailer Strikes (Article) - 5/10/2011 7:44:02 PM

FX looks nice, though the easiest thing to do in CG is solid non organic objects, so they bette be getting good at it by now...

I hate the kid, and I hate the "under dog" robot, seriously WTF!?

Visually it will be fun, everything else is lame.

Mania Review: Sucker Punch (Article) - 3/27/2011 8:56:32 PM

I haven't read most of what you guys have said, so I can only say what I saw this afternoon.

And that was an actual fuking original film that kicked all sorts of @ss. From the moment it starts it pulls you in and it's a fuking cool ride. If you dislike this film your sensory systems must be broken or worn out.

I can honestly say I thought this movie wasn't gonna live up, but it far exceeded what I have heard people complain about so far. Just try and enjoy a movie for once.

Cheers