All MIO82's Comments

Intl. PAUL Trailer Arrives (Article) - 10/19/2010 12:09:54 AM

Man all I have to say is Paul looked like Roger from American Dad in th last scene with him in the cowboy get up!!

JACKASS 3-D Breaks Fall Record (Article) - 10/19/2010 12:07:14 AM

bearly most liekly not...

I thought the 3D was great in jackass, not in your face and headachey (like clash and alice), also tons of amazing slowmo scenes with tons fo shit suspended in the air (opening and closing scenes we great!!)

Legend of the Guardians Movie Review (Article) - 9/27/2010 11:22:15 PM

Unfortunately there is no blood, it's rated G. But beyond that I have to say this is one of the BEST cg animated films I have ever seen. Just unbelievably gorgeous, the 3D is fantastic, it's not in your face, it just gives a nice depth to the picture.

You can definitely feel there is sooooo much more story to it all, but like the review said, there's 16 books plus! They obviously didnt want to invest in a series, so they did what the could in a single film, and it was good enough for me!

Even if you just go for the visuals you won't be disspointed!

New NIGHTMARE Trailer Online (Article) - 2/25/2010 11:31:19 AM

Oh also I wasnt too stoked on the CG Freddy coming out of the wall above the bed. I thought the original effect was much more effective!

New NIGHTMARE Trailer Online (Article) - 2/25/2010 11:29:37 AM

Man is it just me or are they taking scenes from the entire Nightmare catalog and putting them into this movie!?

Regardless I'm seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney Reveals TRON LEGACY Image (Article) - 2/4/2010 12:05:27 AM

The 3D is the exact same as the blue and red, its just now 2 difffent shades of grey, so we can see all color tones. Take off your glasses youll see the same old double image any 3D is. How ever in Avatar the 3D is different in that only certain parts of the image or 3D it gives a better feel of depth than the whole image just doubled like any other 3D.

AVATAR Tops Titanic Record (Article) - 2/3/2010 11:56:11 PM

$2,000,000,000 is roughly 11,7647,058 tickets sold at full IMAX 3D prices, so....

McG Wants More TERMINATOR (Article) - 12/7/2009 9:48:59 PM

I thought the movie was decent, I like how it was more serious than T3 (too many corny scenes), how ever I hated all the references, winks and nods to the other movies. Doing that makes the movie feel as though it's a remake or even a movie in a different series all together as opposed to just being the next chapter in the story. What's the point in doing it, no need and it doesn't help in paying respect to the past films or directors. To do that he just needed to make a great film. He was on the right track though, I like the ideas and a lot of the scenes from the movie, just not the film as a whole. The one ref I can let slide is the GNR track, as it is John listening to it and it is a song he likes, so that works....plus it's just a solid GNR song...so yeah.

So that's my beef. If/when they make the next film I hope they learn from this one and just make it better, even if it takes till #6( the apparent last film) I can deal with that.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/23/2009 11:24:57 PM

JD just to fix some of your facts, pretty much only the mothership FX in D9 were done by WETA (since they were neck deep in work on of course, Avatar!) almost all other CG was done here in Vancouver BC by a compnay that I can not remember right now! But yeah I very much want to see Avatar! Been waiting for ever.

I have the same prob with most about it so far, the color pallet just seems to intense, so it automatically looks unrealistic in that sense, but I will not say anything till I have sene the full movie with my own eyes when it comes out. Then and only then will we see really what it's all about!

Dec.18th can't come soon enough!!

Alien Trespass (Article) - 4/12/2009 6:23:10 PM

I was one  of a crew of 5 who built the alien suit. It was pretty cool and turned out very 50's ish. I liked it.

Haven't seen the movie yet!

MIO82'S MANIACAL PERSONA