All Matador's Comments

SPIDER-MAN Casting Down to 5? (Article) - 5/27/2010 8:02:49 AM

Would be cool for a live action Dilbert with Drew Carey as Dilbert yes I went there cause he looks like Dilbert.

Could care less for the live action Jonah Hex flick but I'd rather watch the animated Jonah Hex D.C animation they have not failed me yet.

TRANSFORMERS Won't Have Megan Fox to Kick Around Any More! (Article) - 5/20/2010 10:27:53 AM

Don't forget her loveable toethumbs!

TRANSFORMERS Won't Have Megan Fox to Kick Around Any More! (Article) - 5/20/2010 8:19:36 AM

Captain America - I could have sworn WWII took place in Europe maybe I was wrong and took place in Hollywood.

TF3 - Damn I was hopeing Megan Fox would have gotten stepped on by Megatron or Ravage would have used her as a chew toy.

First Look: COWBOYS & ALIENS...in 3D? (Article) - 5/19/2010 7:11:08 AM

Yawn..............

Which Marvel Character will Terrence Howard Play Next? (Article) - 5/18/2010 10:25:15 AM

On a serious note Terrance Howard would be a best attached as the Falcon the best bud to Capt. A. better than playing T'Chaka.

Which Marvel Character will Terrence Howard Play Next? (Article) - 5/18/2010 10:21:08 AM

Maybe they want to use Terrance Howard for the voice of Howard the Duck. Just a thought.

SUPERMAN Lawsuit: The Empire Strikes Back (Article) - 5/17/2010 8:47:57 AM

Can't get any worse than what Warner Bros. has done to the Superman franchise if they lose the rights that is. What can I say I love the chaos.

Colm Feore Talks THOR Role (Article) - 5/13/2010 11:32:51 AM

Oh no that Rat Ratner is gonna kill another super hero team before it launches off the ground.

On the plus side I'm right next door when they start filming Transformers 3! Sweet.

First Look: GREEN LANTERN's Hector Hammond (Article) - 5/11/2010 11:30:03 AM

Tks Higgy!

Now all we need is for Conan to go back to do some redo's in 3-D and maybe some body spray paint like in 300. Trust me it will work! That or borrow Vinnie Jones' Juggernaut body suit.

First Look: GREEN LANTERN's Hector Hammond (Article) - 5/11/2010 8:14:44 AM

Conan! The beer guzzling surfer dude! Whoa!

MATADOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA