All Mayhem101878's Comments

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/28/2014 6:40:49 AM

That is awesome. That is exactly how a Deadpool movie should be, him talking to the camera, him actually killing the people, and other silly things. They seemed to be going in the right direction with this and would have made fans happy with it. I don't remember what happened that they didn't make it but whenever they do make one they should follow the lead of this.

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/17/2014 5:33:54 AM

That last picture makes me think that the one rumored scene with the Avengers all partying and trying to pick up Mjolnr is true. I just read the The Avangers new HQ is built on the same site as Tony's old house so it would make sense that you'd see Rhodey hanging around I just hope he goes back to the War Machine armor II didn't like the Iron Patriot armor.

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/17/2014 5:32:05 AM

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/15/2014 7:03:41 AM

From the rumors I've been reading, the whole MAOS TV to Film thing is going to change with Age of Ultron. I've heard rumor that Agent Tripplet will be in the movie.

The Summer of '84: The Last Starfighter (Article) - 7/14/2014 6:41:11 AM

I can't remember where but I know I've seen the whole video game used as a recruitment device in another movie as well. I just remember thinking that it was a cool homage to this movie.

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/26/2014 5:59:57 AM

I thought the predicons were purple and that there was only 3 of them, unless I'm getting them confused with something else.

Mania Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 5/23/2014 6:02:55 AM

I agree with DarthBob. It was the best X-Men movie to date. I saw the special 10 o'clock showing lastnight and was amazed by it. I was impressed with Quicksilver and hope that they do use him for AoA, in fact I was a little disappointed that they didn't use him as much. I'd have to say my only beef is the fact that the credit scene isn't in the middle of the credits, but at the very end. So if you want to see the very cool after credit scene you have to sit through about 10-15 minutes worth of credits.

Arrow: Unthinkable Trailer (Article) - 5/13/2014 6:01:48 AM

I love this show! I really like how it flows and how they've portrayed some of the villians and even the easter eggs they've given us (like the Harley Quinn tease).

I think I'm in the minority here, but I disagree with you Wise. I think that Canary is very attractive, although she's not as attractive as Felicity Smoak. I'd give her a 8 while Felicity gets a 10.

Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/24/2014 5:40:45 AM

Ok I thought so, therockdltj. Thank you.  Anyhow I think that Eva Green is much better anyhow after seeing her in the new 300 movie. I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, despite the amount of years in between movies and the amount of people who have died since the first one.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official TV Spot #2 (Article) - 4/23/2014 9:11:13 PM

While I enjoyed Fox's X-Men cartoon, my favorite was X-Men: Evolution. They did start them out in high school, but eventually they dealt with major stuff like Sentinals, Morlocks, and Apocolypse. Apoclypse even makes Xavier, Magneto, Storm and Mystique into his horsemen.

MAYHEM101878'S MANIACAL PERSONA