All Mayhem101878's Comments

Arrow: Left Behind review (Article) - 1/24/2015 5:44:44 AM

Well it was esablished that Oliver was dead so what ever they did to bring him back fixed anything like exploded organs.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/24/2015 5:35:14 AM

I'm starting toget sick of hearing all this crap about Singer. The way I see things is this until he is actually convicted in a court of law he is inocent, as per our justice system (inocent until proven guilty) Anyone can spread rumors about anyone and depending how bright their star is depends on what sticks. All these jokes are getting tiring and taking away from the bigger focus which is the X-men movie. That is the real reason we are supposed to be here. If you don't have anything relevant to say about the article then please just move on.

That being said, I'm looking forward to this movie and I'm wondering what other mutants we'll see and who will be the horsemen.

"Powers" on Late Night with Seth Myers (Article) - 1/19/2015 8:40:06 PM

I'm pretty sure you can see it on PS3 as well. It's going to be a Playstation Network exclusive. I'm just not sure if you have to have Playstaion Plus or not, but for it it makes no difference since I do.

Batman Vs. Robin Voice Cast Announced (Article) - 1/15/2015 5:51:31 AM

Cool they have Duckie from NCIS doing Alfred

Jane Got a Gun Photos Arrive! (Article) - 1/6/2015 4:38:18 AM

SmokingFrog, Ben Lars is Luke Skywalker's Uncle Ben.

Aaron Paul for Star Wars Spin Off?! (Article) - 1/1/2015 8:47:47 PM

If they do decide to do a Han Solo film, I think they should work off of the Han Solo trilogy books. They show a bunch of good things like the reason he can understand wookie; how he met Lando, saved Chewie, his first encounter with Bobba Fett, and even the card game that he won the Falcon in.

Marvel's Holiday Greeting (Article) - 12/24/2014 6:07:18 AM

That reminded me of a scene from Robot Chicken. Very funny I loved the Hulk. I think that since this was promoting Marvel COMICS and not the Marvel Cinamatic Universe, the fact that they had Spiderman in there makes sense since he is in all the promo materials and you guys are reading into it way too much by trying to say it's a clue that Spidey maybe joining the MCU. I would love to see that but I don't think that they were thinking about that when they made this short.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Mania%u2019s Reaction (Article) - 12/3/2014 5:26:16 AM

The droid didn't bother me. I really enjoyed the whole trailer. In fact while I was watching it with my sister and her boyfriend all three of us geeked out when we saw the new lightsaber. I don't care what someof these other people are saying I love the new lightsword.

Christoph Waltz for BLOFELD?! - Bond Rumor (Article) - 11/28/2014 8:48:04 PM

Ok so this is the guy the modeled Dr. Evil after.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Writing on the Wall Review (Article) - 11/14/2014 9:31:19 PM

I know I'm probably wrong here but I'm saying the city is the Kree city from Guardians of the Galaxy. When I first saw it that was what popped into my head. I could be wrong but it does seem logical too.

MAYHEM101878'S MANIACAL PERSONA