All Mayhem101878's Comments

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Writing on the Wall Review (Article) - 11/14/2014 9:31:19 PM

I know I'm probably wrong here but I'm saying the city is the Kree city from Guardians of the Galaxy. When I first saw it that was what popped into my head. I could be wrong but it does seem logical too.

Arrow: Guilty Review (Article) - 11/14/2014 9:24:17 PM

Even I've gotta admit I totally geeked out when he did the boxing glove arrow

Fox Approves GAMBIT Spin-Off (Article) - 11/2/2014 5:29:53 AM

From what I've been hearing Channing is a fan of Gambit and tried hard to get the role. He maybe the equivalent of Ryan Renolds as Deadpool. I'm willing to give this a shot, and Gambit is my favorite X-Man.

Jason Momoa IS Aquaman (Officially) (Article) - 10/15/2014 10:21:07 PM

The thing with the whole two flashes with me is that from what I've seen, no one has said that the movie version will be Barry Allan. For all we know it could be Jay Garrick or Wally West.

Labyrinth Sequel in the Works? (Article) - 10/11/2014 6:15:33 AM

I'm really happy to hear about all four of these. I loved Labyrinth and look forward to a sequel especial since I keep getting that damn magic dance song stuck in my head. The Dark Crystal was awesome and I look forward to it. I could sing the Fraggle Rock song by heart I swear my mom got HBO just so we could watch Fraggle Rock. As far as Emmit Otter goes, I've been swearing that I'mone of the few people that even remember that Christmas special. I love Emmit Otters Jugband Christmas and a kinda bummed that it seems to be taken out of theChristmas special lineup. I hope that Henson holds true to their word and follows through with all four of these projects.

Gotham: Selina Kyle Review (Article) - 10/1/2014 5:37:44 AM

I'm liking this show. I like that they are showing us how these characters got to the point of how we really know them. Yes it going to take time, and we have to be patient. I always thought the Penguin was a little psycho so him killing those guys was nothing to me. I saw nothing wrong with Cat telling the officer that she'd accuse him of being a child toucher. I've always saw Catwoman as using stuff like that to get what she wants. These characters are not mild criminals they are all psychos with very different psychosis so that is the kinda stuff you're going to get. I'm not sure what time slot you want Fox to put it in since with them it's either 8 or 9.

By the way am I the only one who thinks that the actress playing Selina Kyle/Cat looks like she could be the daughter of Michelle Pfiffer?

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/18/2014 5:15:52 AM

I think I remember at one point Jared Leto was rumored to be Strange, I think he'd be a decent one

10 Heroes & Villains We Want to See in Gotham (Article) - 9/15/2014 5:28:14 AM

I think an interesting character to see on the show would be The Grey Ghost. He isn't a hero per say, he was a hero on TV that was very simimlar to Batman and was a big inspiration to Bruce. He was only in one or two episodes of Batman the animated series and was voiced by Adam West.

I think I'd like to see Scarecrow, maybe at this point he'd just be like a Chemistry professor at Gotham U or something.

You need to have Dent and Strange on this show. Dent could be just starting as a lawyer or even just a paralegal who is working toward becoming a lawyer. Strange can pretty much not change much.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 2 Trailer & Synopsis (Article) - 9/4/2014 5:10:06 AM

So with this Lance Hunter guy does that mean that Tripp isn't coming back to join the team?

The Summer of '84: C.H.U.D. (Article) - 8/31/2014 8:51:47 PM

I actually remember this movie. It wasn't bad. Although I really remember the sequel, which was more of a comedy, C.H.U.D. 2: Bud the CHUD.

MAYHEM101878'S MANIACAL PERSONA