All Mayhem101878's Comments

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/18/2014 5:15:52 AM

I think I remember at one point Jared Leto was rumored to be Strange, I think he'd be a decent one

10 Heroes & Villains We Want to See in Gotham (Article) - 9/15/2014 5:28:14 AM

I think an interesting character to see on the show would be The Grey Ghost. He isn't a hero per say, he was a hero on TV that was very simimlar to Batman and was a big inspiration to Bruce. He was only in one or two episodes of Batman the animated series and was voiced by Adam West.

I think I'd like to see Scarecrow, maybe at this point he'd just be like a Chemistry professor at Gotham U or something.

You need to have Dent and Strange on this show. Dent could be just starting as a lawyer or even just a paralegal who is working toward becoming a lawyer. Strange can pretty much not change much.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 2 Trailer & Synopsis (Article) - 9/4/2014 5:10:06 AM

So with this Lance Hunter guy does that mean that Tripp isn't coming back to join the team?

The Summer of '84: C.H.U.D. (Article) - 8/31/2014 8:51:47 PM

I actually remember this movie. It wasn't bad. Although I really remember the sequel, which was more of a comedy, C.H.U.D. 2: Bud the CHUD.

The Summer of '84: Ghostbusters (Article) - 8/29/2014 6:49:44 AM

I remember coming home from seeing this in the theatre and being so afraid of those demon dogs. I was afraid they were going to come out of the fireplace and attack me, granted I was five at the time.

Agents of SHIELD cast Mockingbird for Season 2 (Article) - 8/20/2014 5:34:17 AM

I'm very happy with her being cast as Mockingbird. I've been eyeing her since they cast her as Wonder Woman. I was looking at her imdb and saw a few other geek roles. She was in the failed Aquaman pilot, she played Sam's girlfriend from college that got killed in Supernatural, for an episode she played Kara on Smallville. I'm glad she finally decided to come over to Marvel maybe now she'll have better luck with a comicbook character instead of a one and done like she's had with DC characters.

Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Player's Handbook Review (Article) - 8/15/2014 5:27:55 AM

I'm happy to hear it's closer to 3.5 than 4 was. I played about one game in a 4 campaign and we quit after that and went on to do a 3.5 campaign. I've mainly done and run 3.5 campiagns since starting a few years ago. My only bitch is why release the PHB before the DMG and Monster Manual? It would make more sense to release them all at once. Those are the 3 main books that you need it run a campiagn. I understand that they want to try and push their pre-made one on us, but I enjoy designing my own campaign.

The Summer of '84: Cloak & Dagger (Article) - 8/13/2014 5:38:48 AM

I have always loved this movie. To be honest with all the recent 80's movie remakes, I'm surprised that they haven't even tried to remake this one. I'd be interested in seeing it if they did, though.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 9:07:31 PM

Instead of dwelling on the details of his death and weather it was right or wrong, I'm going to instead choose to remember him for his entertainment. He has given us so many memorable movies and characters, not all of the purely comedic. I think some of my favorites were Jumanji, Insomnia, What Dreams May Come, Death to Smoochy, Mrs. Doubtfire, and of course Genie.

Marvel Female Superhero FILM Coming Soon (Article) - 8/5/2014 3:47:42 AM

This is kinda confusing to me. I was under the impression that Marvel held the rights to Spiderwoman, and yet they are saying this Spiderverse movie could be her. Is there anywhere that has a list that breaks down by character who owns what?

MAYHEM101878'S MANIACAL PERSONA