All Mayhem101878's Comments

The Summer of '84: Ghostbusters (Article) - 8/29/2014 6:49:44 AM

I remember coming home from seeing this in the theatre and being so afraid of those demon dogs. I was afraid they were going to come out of the fireplace and attack me, granted I was five at the time.

Agents of SHIELD cast Mockingbird for Season 2 (Article) - 8/20/2014 5:34:17 AM

I'm very happy with her being cast as Mockingbird. I've been eyeing her since they cast her as Wonder Woman. I was looking at her imdb and saw a few other geek roles. She was in the failed Aquaman pilot, she played Sam's girlfriend from college that got killed in Supernatural, for an episode she played Kara on Smallville. I'm glad she finally decided to come over to Marvel maybe now she'll have better luck with a comicbook character instead of a one and done like she's had with DC characters.

Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Player's Handbook Review (Article) - 8/15/2014 5:27:55 AM

I'm happy to hear it's closer to 3.5 than 4 was. I played about one game in a 4 campaign and we quit after that and went on to do a 3.5 campaign. I've mainly done and run 3.5 campiagns since starting a few years ago. My only bitch is why release the PHB before the DMG and Monster Manual? It would make more sense to release them all at once. Those are the 3 main books that you need it run a campiagn. I understand that they want to try and push their pre-made one on us, but I enjoy designing my own campaign.

The Summer of '84: Cloak & Dagger (Article) - 8/13/2014 5:38:48 AM

I have always loved this movie. To be honest with all the recent 80's movie remakes, I'm surprised that they haven't even tried to remake this one. I'd be interested in seeing it if they did, though.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 9:07:31 PM

Instead of dwelling on the details of his death and weather it was right or wrong, I'm going to instead choose to remember him for his entertainment. He has given us so many memorable movies and characters, not all of the purely comedic. I think some of my favorites were Jumanji, Insomnia, What Dreams May Come, Death to Smoochy, Mrs. Doubtfire, and of course Genie.

Marvel Female Superhero FILM Coming Soon (Article) - 8/5/2014 3:47:42 AM

This is kinda confusing to me. I was under the impression that Marvel held the rights to Spiderwoman, and yet they are saying this Spiderverse movie could be her. Is there anywhere that has a list that breaks down by character who owns what?

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/28/2014 6:40:49 AM

That is awesome. That is exactly how a Deadpool movie should be, him talking to the camera, him actually killing the people, and other silly things. They seemed to be going in the right direction with this and would have made fans happy with it. I don't remember what happened that they didn't make it but whenever they do make one they should follow the lead of this.

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/17/2014 5:33:54 AM

That last picture makes me think that the one rumored scene with the Avengers all partying and trying to pick up Mjolnr is true. I just read the The Avangers new HQ is built on the same site as Tony's old house so it would make sense that you'd see Rhodey hanging around I just hope he goes back to the War Machine armor II didn't like the Iron Patriot armor.

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/17/2014 5:32:05 AM

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/15/2014 7:03:41 AM

From the rumors I've been reading, the whole MAOS TV to Film thing is going to change with Age of Ultron. I've heard rumor that Agent Tripplet will be in the movie.

MAYHEM101878'S MANIACAL PERSONA