All McQuestion's Comments

<<  <  10 11 12 13 14 15 >  >>

First Captain America Trailer Strikes (Article) - 3/25/2011 4:30:50 PM

Hell, I'm Canadian, but I will gladly salute this Captain America.

New THOR Photo Kneeling (Article) - 3/25/2011 4:20:41 PM

Oh my God I cannot wait to see this film. Wore my Thor shirt to school today to impress the kiddies. Most didn't know who he was, sadly, but all the adults did! ;)

Slade Helming DAREDEVIL (Article) - 3/17/2011 4:50:02 AM

It's so nice to know that Fox would rather do another crappy DD movie than let the rights go back to Marvel. IMHO, Affleck was okay as DD. I HATED Colin Farrell's Bullseye. I've never seen that guy perform well in any movie I've ever seen. He brings down everything he's in. Jennifer Garner, whom I loved on Alias, was bad in the original film as well. Her heart didn't seem to be in it. There were some horrible, dread inducing moments as well, like the fight in the playground. But there were a few good moments here and there. Nobody could do this better than Marvel though. Fox just sucks most times.

New SMURFS Trailer Arrives (Article) - 3/11/2011 1:19:08 PM

The device has yet to be invented that can measure how little I care about The Smurfs.

8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan (Article) - 3/11/2011 1:16:02 PM

Such a horrible thing. I hope they recover ASAP.

ROBOCOP Writer Found (Article) - 3/11/2011 1:13:50 PM

Hollywood really is out of ideas, isn't it?

10 Fake Companies We Want to Work For (Article) - 3/9/2011 11:12:04 AM

I wanna work for Tony Stark, there's one boss who knows how to PAR-TAY!

What about The Dharma Initiative? ;)

Black Confirms IRON MAN 3 Job (Article) - 3/9/2011 11:07:25 AM

Hmmmmmmm... worrisome, but more information is clearly required.

McKellen Spots Bilbo in 3D (Article) - 3/9/2011 11:05:01 AM

I am no lover of 3D, but trust Peter Jackson entirely.

Oldman Excited for DARK KNIGHT Rises (Article) - 3/9/2011 11:04:17 AM

I am personally far more psyched about this than I have been about any of the past Batman films. Heath's Joker was great, but I have been pulling for Bane to make an appearance for ages... the REAL Bane, not the piece of crap from years ago!

Bane was the only real choice for a final villain in this trilogy. He's realistic enough that he can fit into Nolan's hyper-realistic bat world and he is a true physical challenge for Batman, not just thugs and goons this time out. Plus, I can definitely see Commish Gordon and Bats pinning the murder of Harvey Dent on Bane to clear Batman's name. Why not? He's evil anyway! That clears Batman's name and by saving Gotham from the threat of Bane, he will end the triology as the heroic knight he actually is.

Sounds good to me anyway.

MCQUESTION'S MANIACAL PERSONA