All McQuestion's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

First Look: SPARTACUS: WAR OF THE DAMNED (Article) - 7/10/2012 6:47:48 AM

it totally blows that shows like this last a short while or have 10 episodes a season like GoT, and yet shows like American Idol, Big Brother and Survivor and So You Think You Can Dance are on FOREVER, seemingly 24/7, 365 days a year. Yeah, I know they're cheap to make, but they still absolutely SUCK while shows like Spartacus, Game Of Thrones and Sherlock are AWESOME and you can barely get 10 eps, two or three seasons out of them.

The TV landscape absolutely sucks balls.

Aykroyd talks Ghostbusters 3 (Article) - 7/3/2012 6:41:47 AM

The time for this has long passed, sadly.

Halo 4 Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/3/2012 6:39:54 AM

I am like Mossy1221. Never got into Halo. Never saw the appeal. I am a HUGE Thief fan from way back, and Splinter Cell. I guess I sneak around better than I run and shoot.

Avengers Blu-ray Details (Article) - 6/29/2012 11:25:14 AM

Shut up and take my money!

Reynolds is the Highlander (Article) - 6/28/2012 4:37:30 PM

OH. MY. GOD.

Metal Men Movie in the works (Article) - 6/22/2012 10:42:53 AM

I dunno, I see this being stuck in development hell, like, forever.

Warner Brothers Preps JLA (Article) - 6/9/2012 7:38:54 AM

It'd be interesting to see how they pull this off, following in Marvel's footsteps as they are.

Game of Thrones: VALAR MORGHULIS Review (Article) - 6/4/2012 2:35:36 PM

With the news that the next season of Spartacus will be the last and only 10 episodes of this, the best show on TV, already done, Sherlock off the air for a good while, Walking Dead gone till next year, I get infuriated that the never ending string of American Idols, The Voice, Dancing With The Stars, Big Brother, etc. rule the airwaves and the minds of the masses. Pisses me off. This is quality TV and we barely get it for two and a half months of every year, then it's done. These shit reality shows that make me want to scour my eyes with a toilet brush continue on and on forever and they are ALWAYS on some god damn channel somewhere.

Man, does it suck to be a fan of "real" quality television.

Arrow Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/21/2012 8:07:19 AM

It looks okay, nothing more. DC continually makes unnecessary changes that piss off the fans. Give him the Oliver Queen style facial hair, a mask, call it Star City and call it GREEN ARROW!

It's like DC/Warner is ashamed of their comic characters so they make changes to them to make them more palatable. If Avengers is any indicator, we like our comics characters mostly translated verbatim from the books. DC/Warner still doesn't get that and that's why they are lagging far behind Marvel in the live entertainment medium (Except Batman, of course.). It could be okay, given that it's basically Nolan's Batman but with Green Arrow. But I doubt this will last.

Still, it looks better than Wonder Woman did.

SKYFALL - Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 5/21/2012 7:58:10 AM

Looks very promising. The Bond people are certainly invoking the tone of the original Flemming novels more than ever. A great thing.

MCQUESTION'S MANIACAL PERSONA