All McQuestion's Comments

Arrow Pilot Clip (Article) - 5/18/2012 3:36:18 AM

Not available in my area. Sucks to be me.

Level Up! Get Ready For Some Payne (Article) - 5/17/2012 3:33:09 AM

I'll gladly buy a video game when they release Thief 4.

Game of Thrones: The Old Gods And The New Review (Article) - 5/12/2012 11:01:00 AM

I've read the first four books but they're blurring together. Aren't we going to see the Unsullied this season? Not much time left for that.

Green Arrow Series to CW (Article) - 5/12/2012 10:57:17 AM

Could be good if they don't screw it up like DC did with Wonder Woman.

Whedon on Avengers Structure (Article) - 5/8/2012 2:25:27 PM

He was a god to geeks before. He's the damn messiah now.

Cameron to make only Avatar Films (Article) - 5/8/2012 2:21:50 PM

I wonder what story he'll rip off this time. Another Costner flick, perhaps? Instead of Avatar: Dances With Aliens, it might be Avatar: Waterworld?

Mania Review: The Avengers (Article) - 5/6/2012 4:13:14 PM

I was blown away, like watching a combination of The Ultimates and Classic Avengers come to life. Absolutely fan-damn-tastic!

Fringe Renewed For Season 5 (Article) - 4/27/2012 1:28:23 PM

I used to love LOST and was so completely pissed off at the ending that I swore if Fringe ended as poorly I'd never watch another show by that team. So, let's hope they tie it all up in their remaining 13 in a satisfactory way.

Sherlock Series to PBS (Article) - 4/27/2012 1:25:26 PM

First saw the series on BBC Canada. One of the best written shows on the airwaves today, absolutely fantastic. Jeremy Brett would be proud.

Game of Thrones: Garden of Bones Review (Article) - 4/23/2012 1:13:19 PM

The "birth" scene of the black shadow was almost exactly how I imagined it, except Davos is not how I pictured him. For some reason I pictured him younger.

MCQUESTION'S MANIACAL PERSONA