All Migg's Comments

10 Coolest Action Figures Ever Made (Article) - 4/16/2010 8:18:29 AM

I had a Six Million Dollar Man figure as a kid. Very cool toy. Coolest part was that you could roll back the skin on his arm to reveal the bionics!

5 WTF Moments In Movies (Article) - 8/18/2009 12:11:20 PM

I too liked the voice-over in Bladeruner.

A recent movie with more than its fair share of WTF moments is Terminator Salvation:

1. Dallas Bryce Howard's first appearance is in perfect makeup and with not a hair out of place. Everyone else is dirty and unkept, which is what living in sewers after the apocalypse is likely to do to you. Not Mrs. Connor, she looked like she was ready for night on the town.

2. Let's see, Skynet is motivated enough to send a terminator back in time to kill John Connor's mom, now it has his dad as number one on its kill list, the harvester captures dad...why wouldn't the harvester not just toss dad over its shoulder a few hunder feet in the air or squeeze him like a grape?

3. John Connor walking out of skynet central after getting impaled.

4. The heart transplant?

5 Upcoming Remakes of 80s Movies (That Must Be Stopped) (Article) - 12/1/2008 7:09:23 AM

<p>Why was <strong>Tron</strong> left off the list? That one is in the same category as <strong>Weird Science</strong> and it is being remade.</p> <p>I think that a <strong>Karate Kid </strong>remake could work, but not with the Smith clan. I'd cast Jackie Chan or Yun-Fat Chow as the teacher, who was also a legendary cinema karate master living in seclusion, etc. And I'd cast Christopher Mintz-Plasse (McLovinfrom Superbad) as the kid. </p> <br /> <p />.&nbsp; </p>

TV WASTELAND- Time Shifting Changes the Way We Watch TV (Article) - 11/24/2008 6:03:38 AM

<p>If we ever have to pay for streaming vids, I'd be OK with a system of micro-payments for the service. $2-$3 for an episode on itunes is too much, but $.10 to .25 to veiw a video stream on Hulu or the network sites might be OK with me. I'd prefer a centralized account for all the networks so that all you have to do is pay at one place (say $20 for a 100 hours of streaming) and you can easily track how much credit you have.</p>

The Manic Maniac: A WANTED Universe (Article) - 7/10/2008 6:48:41 AM

I think you misunderstand what Sloan was doing in the movie. He was not controlling the stitches on the Loom of Fate. He read them and decided to ignore them, and use his power as the reader for personal power and protect himself after he (and other members of the Fraternity) had been targeted by the Loom for assasination.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/15/2008 6:18:50 AM

How can anyone mention what is cool about Lifeforce and not mention Mathilda May walking around in full frontal.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/4/2008 6:37:08 AM

Review is accurate, IMO. This series got better as it progressed. Jill Wagner was the best part of the series. It saddens me to see a show with this much potential go down, while trash like "Moonlight" is still on the air.

BEOWULF: Director's Cut (Article) - 2/15/2008 6:53:53 AM

Where's the review of the DVD? This is just a discussion of the movie. How does this Director's Cut differ from the theatrical release version? Does the Director's Cut show the movie in 3d? How does the 3D look on a small screen? If the review copy was not in 3D, will there be a 3D DVD release?

BIONIC WOMAN: Paradise Lost (Article) - 10/12/2007 8:42:49 AM

Biggest problem with the show for me is that Michelle Ryan is just so dull. She's undeniably hot, but that's just not enough to carry this show. She reads her lines like she's half asleep. There is almost zero range of expression on that beuatiful face of hers. In comparison, Katee Sackhoff brings lots of energy to her role and the show only comes alive when she's on-screen. This show would do better with an Alias-style reboot that has Sachoff as the bionic woman of the title.

CHUCK: Pilot (Article) - 9/27/2007 8:39:07 AM

Concept is very dumb, but I could get past that if the writing was a little sharper. First half hour was very dull and twenty minutes in I was close to changing the channel. Second half hour was a little better, good enough to give it a second chance. My other problem with the show is that it doesn't feel very original.

MIGG'S MANIACAL PERSONA